What's new

Chinese diplomat takes Lal Topi wala to task

So what we indians do to our minority is also our internal matter? ( I am leaving kashmir here )

Absolutely.

But Kashmir is not India's internal matter, it is an occupied territory and disputed internationally.

So speaking the truth is embarrassment now? Or you feel insecure just because some one else what it takes to say what is right?

If slaves speak out against their masters then others slaves call it a "embarrassment". Like where da f... did freedom of speech go??

Down the drain like in China?

Where is the evidence that China has killed more Muslims than America or Muslim ISIS? If what you say is true then please remember to post the links here .

THE IRONY of this thread is that all over the world, Americans are mass killing Muslims and Muslims are mass killing each other in their millions yet no one is condemning that but condemning the Chinese for deradicalizing a few Islamic zealots...........:disagree:

You're a known pro-Chinese lover....you should move there if you love that place that much. I admit..the Muslims and the US have been killing Muslims for a long time....but so have the Chinese too.

Numbers don't matter. I'm sure the Chinese have killed a few thousand, if not a million since they took control of Xinjiang...which itself wasn't a peaceful takeover...

On the other hand, Mao has murdered 10 Million+ of his own Chinese....you just wait...once the Chinese crank up their attitude you'll see what I'm talking about.

Until then, keep sucking that tiny wee wee. :lol:

for deradicalizing a few Islamic zealots...........:disagree:

I guess a couple of thousand dead Uyghurs are "few"...

Shameful behavior below.

You been living in some cave or just resurfaced from isolation?
Who doesn't condemn America or ISIS btw?

That's what every Muslim hater brings up whenever we condemn non-Muslims acts of aggression against Muslims....."but but...you Muslims have been killing each other!! We want to kill you too!"

And retards like the above come to every thread to protect their master. Once it was the British, some years ago the US and now the Chinese. :D

"China's vanishing Muslims" by HBO. HBO is an american company. The SAME americans that have genocided between 5-10 million Muslims globally since 1990 and annihilated 4 or 5 Muslim nations since 2001..........the IRONY!!!!!!!.........:disagree:

So now, low IQ, mentally retarded Muslims listen to American media outlets???????......THE same ones that claimed Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins............:lol:

Did you actually watch the video before coming out in a state of diarrhea lol....pathetic

I have watched the whole thing and it's pretty close to the truth if not on the ball.

If slaves speak out against their masters then others slaves call it a "embarrassment". Like where da f... did freedom of speech go??

Down the drain like in China?

You're a known pro-Chinese lover....you should move there if you love that place that much. I admit..the Muslims and the US have been killing Muslims for a long time....but so have the Chinese too.

Numbers don't matter. I'm sure the Chinese have killed a few thousand, if not a million since they took control of Xinjiang...which itself wasn't a peaceful takeover...

On the other hand, Mao has murdered 10 Million+ of his own Chinese....you just wait...once the Chinese crank up their attitude you'll see what I'm talking about.

Until then, keep sucking that tiny wee wee. :lol:

I guess a couple of thousand dead Uyghurs are "few"...

Shameful behavior below.

That's what every Muslim hater brings up whenever we condemn non-Muslims acts of aggression against Muslims....."but but...you Muslims have been killing each other!! We want to kill you too!"

And retards like the above come to every thread to protect their master. Once it was the British, some years ago the US and now the Chinese. :D

Did you actually watch the video before coming out in a state of diarrhea lol....pathetic

I have watched the whole thing and it's pretty close to the truth if not on the ball.

HBO also claimed in 2002 that Iraq had WMD which could destroy Europe in 30 mins. This lead to the genocide of millions of Iraqis. The americans got AWAY with this. The likes of you never complain about that atrocity. Yet we have to condemn the Chinese for preventing fundamentalism and extremism.............:disagree:

Can you provide a link to the source which proves that the Chinese have killed 1 million Muslims in Xinjiang as per your claims? Remember to post it here, if what you are saying is the truth.

He is becoming Embarrassment for Pakistan .
He is becoming Embarrassment for Pakistan .
China did forcefully capture East Turkistan and renamed it to Xinjiang. That is a fact of history. May be the Chinese guy need to read history. This Hamid dude I don't know but China has hidden agends in every country. They term truth as Western Propoganda

China did forcefully capture East Turkistan and renamed it to Xinjiang. That is a fact of history. May be the Chinese guy need to read history. This Hamid dude I don't know but China has hidden agends in every country. They term truth as Western Propoganda

Is claiming that Iraq has WMD that can destroy Europe in 30 mins truth or propaganda? Which then resulted in the deaths of millions of Iraqis and a nation destroyed by American genocide. But hey it's perfectly alright because the Chinese are against fundamentalism in their country...........:disagree:......which is a lot worst than the Americans genociding between 5-10 million Muslims globally since 1990..........:disagree:

HBO also claimed in 2002 that Iraq had WMD which could destroy Europe in 30 mins. This lead to the genocide of millions of Iraqis. The americans got AWAY with this. The likes of you never complain about that atrocity. Yet we have to condemn the Chinese for preventing fundamentalism and extremism.............:disagree:

Can you provide a link to the source which proves that the Chinese have killed 1 million Muslims in Xinjiang as per your claims? Remember to post it here, if what you are saying is the truth.

You can stop sucking it before you embarrass yourself.

Literally in this thread, I denounced the US and have spoken against it's policies in other threads. I don't need to prove to you anything.

Just cuz the US and everyone else has done bad stuff around the world, doesn't give China or anyone else a ticket to kill Muslims.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere ~Martin Luther King Jr.

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Syed

Zaid Zaman Hamid

Northern Alliance is still proud of this Syed.
No one knows him in Afghanistan.
When he started coming on tv shows, I asked Col Imam (Brig. Sultan Ameer) about him. He replied, who is he ?

One more thing, there's no more Northern Alliance. It's now Taliban, Ghani govt, Daesh and then small groups which control few pockets.

Yes, I know he was translator of Masood.

You can stop sucking it before you embarrass yourself.

Literally in this thread, I denounced the US and have spoken against it's policies in other threads. I don't need to prove to you anything.

Just cuz the US and everyone else has done bad stuff around the world, doesn't give China or anyone else a ticket to kill Muslims.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere ~Martin Luther King Jr.

But when did the Chinese actually KILL Muslims? There's a difference between KILLING & RE-EDUCATING!

When he started coming on tv shows, I asked Col Imam (Brig. Sultan Ameer) about him. He replied, who is he ?

One more thing, there's no more Northern Alliance. It's now Taliban, Ghani govt, Daesh and then small groups which control few pockets.

Every position this person takes is always pro Iran and not pro Pakistan.

:lol:

"China's vanishing Muslims" by HBO. HBO is an american company. The SAME americans that have genocided between 5-10 million Muslims globally since 1990 and annihilated 4 or 5 Muslim nations since 2001..........the IRONY!!!!!!!.........:disagree:

So now, low IQ, mentally retarded Muslims listen to American media outlets???????......THE same ones that claimed Iraq had WMD that could destroy Europe in 30 mins............:lol:

What are the Muslim channels doing. Not a single one seems to want to find out the truth.

Lal, Neeli or Peeli Topi, the fact is; China is persecuting Muslims.

But when did the Chinese actually KILL Muslims? There's a difference between KILLING & RE-EDUCATING!

LOL..."reeducating"....you really believe that crap??

Well guess what...I don't have to post evidence for you...it's out there, search for it or look into my post history....plenty of it out there.

You can keep your eyes shut to the truth and continue in your servitude to your masters. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom