What's new

Chinese DF-21D for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
DF-21D is well known as anti-ship ballistic missle, of course it meant to take moving target otherwise it's not difference from other ballistic missile. As for the guidance and how terminal warhead will maneuver to strike the target, it's remain secret, China is not stupid enough to expose everything to the outside. But one thing you be certain it's China already deployed this system to target all Japanese navy (see the missile coverage) :lol:. I'm wondering why China can't do the same with India?...maybe India is not hostile enough for China to checkmate India this way.

1421585515-4039348480.jpg

China don't need to. Rocket artillery from Aksai China can flatten New Delhi

When they feel hara kiri is the only option to save face.

Let these guys reply Sir

Guys guys, who the hell are you?? Your government or so called peoples lib army is not talking in your tone, and you guys are talking war every breath. Come and get us, we are not going anywhere.
You are the third poster talking war every minute. If you are so ready then why are not starting a war already.

And let @Kiss_of_the_Dragon and @Beast reply to my question, dont derail this thread. Keep quite for some time, OK?

Which 2000km range conventional rocket artillery would that be, exactly? Or where you planning to go nuclear with a ballistic missile? If the latter, India has a few of its own, remember. Not to mention what reactions such a move would invoke from other parts of the world that China has to deal with.

YAWN to you all, and the zit-faced warmongering teens among you especially. Good grief.

Which 2000km range conventional rocket artillery would that be, exactly? Or where you planning to go nuclear with a ballistic missile? If the latter, India has a few of its own, remember. Not to mention what reactions such a move would invoke from other parts of the world that China has to deal with.

YAWN to you all, and the zit-faced warmongering teens among you especially. Good grief.

I think he is factoring in the elevation advantage the Tibet plateau enjoys over the Indian heartland.

Not sure exactly how much it would extend the range though.

So you can deploy Brahmos to attack our military installation, we can't use Df-21D to sink all your ships? :rofl:, what India should expect to attack our city...we will make India-Less :rofl:

2VRk54wBszdu3v8uxDLiqSY6-PfKB-tg4n-lj47gW6E.jpg

Why DF-26 is not mentioned? Its step ahead of DF-21D.

Well you have to cross south China Sea first. ;)

They can deploy them in Gawader in future after completion of CPEC. ;)

No, it is not like that at all. And even if it were, you'ld still have to deal with it. There was a time when Russia was ready to nuclear strike China, and this was stopped by US saying "if you nuke China, we will consider it the start of WW3". Border wars between China and Russia stopped. Go figure.

Irrelevant, Soviet wanted to Nuke China because it knew Chinese H bomb is under way and will change the balance of power that will not anymore in their favor, US has done nothing for China...LMAO

Explain few reasons @Kiss_of_the_Dragon or @Beast why china will use this weapon FD-... against India?

If you guys can call Agni 5 as China killer and design purposely for China and deploy Brahmos at our border, then you guys should expect to accept the logical consequence of what could be happened to India.

Why DF? Because it's effortless and cheap way to make India Navy-less, we don't need to send our navy all the way to Indian Ocean, one Df-21D cost us maybe 5 to 10 millions but India warship cost over hundred millions and AC cost over billions. it's the most cost effective way...all thanks to Tibet geographical location to India :lol:, you can imagine what will left for Indian navy if we only target your AC while is moving or dock at India ship yard.

When they feel hara kiri is the only option to save face.

Harakiri indeed :rofl: I think our DF-21D will force Indian navy to perform Harakiri to save them some dignity, it will be a total humiliation if your navy commander can only watch DF-21 fallen from sky, strike sink their ships hopelessly.

Since when he said it's a 2000 km conventional rocket? from Tibet border to New delhi is about 340 km, a cheap long range rocket will be enough to deal with Indian capital, when I read your comment I can feel your anger of our geographical advantage vis-à-vis India, so you feel oblige to reply and bring up nuke as retaritory argument:lol:, And sure as Indian like you, it's good to seek help and invoke other parts of world :rofl:

Harakiri indeed :rofl: I think our DF-21D will force Indian navy to perform Harakiri to save them some dignity, it will be a total humiliation if your navy commander can only watch DF-21 fallen from sky, strike sink their ships hopelessly.

Good keep believing that. It will be excellent if Chinese policy planners believe the same as you, but they are not trolling overconfident idiots who have no clue that there is no such thing as an undefeatable superweapon in this day and age.

Now go back to watching Vietnam putting rockets on islands China claims while China continues to whine about it being a "big mistake" :cry:

DF-21 fan boy talk must help you deal with the reality of which countries today continue to cut China down to size with minimal effort in the international arena.:lol:

Why DF-26 is not mentioned? Its step ahead of DF-21D.

They can deploy them in Gawader in future after completion of CPEC. ;)

DF-26 is overkill for India, and we don't need to deploy these missile on Gwadar, Pakistan is capable to make similar missile as DF-21D with your existing ballistician missile, you just need an OTH radar for real time tracking of Indian ships and Indian Navy will scare the sh1t out of their pants and have a sleepless night because they don't know when Pakistan version of DF-21D will sink their Vikramatiya :lol:

Good keep believing that. It will be excellent if Chinese policy planners believe the same as you, but they are not trolling overconfident idiots who have no clue that there is no such thing as an undefeatable superweapon in this day and age.

Now go back to watching Vietnam putting rockets on islands China claims while China continues to whine about it being a "big mistake" :cry:

DF-21 fan boy talk must help you deal with the reality of which countries today continue to cut China down to size with minimal effort in the international arena.:lol:

You don't need to believe me, if China deploy DF-21D against Japan, what will make India any different? we certainly don't need India permission to deploy its in Tibet. As my 1 post video shown , you defense ministry start to show sign of worry of this missile, I didn't make up the story just for troll. And I has never claim that it's an undefeated weapon...but I wish Indian Navy luck to dodge our hipper sonic warhead or do somehintg about it:wave:

And for Vietnam, dare them to fire the first shoot than we will confiscate all the 20s islands and Reels they took from us as we did in 1988, we just need a bad excuse for that :lol:

Harrier is not only VTOL, but also could take off like the conventional way, and second before Harrier, INAF have opperated the Carrier. MIG-29K is an operational Ski Jump, arrestor recovery naval fighter Plane, an excellent plane. And the J-15, which you took off from the Ukraine aka Su-33, is now giving you the real bonner, when you realizes that it is the same problem, which Russia is facing with their Su-33, which is Under power and now left that project, and going for the MIG-29K route. Light wt or Heavy wt, what makes the difference, when it won't be able to take off with the much needed weapon load, and till now it could only fly with the A2A armament only.

Russia don't have money to develop Su-33 to it full potential and to expensive for Russia Navy to acquire its not because Mig-29K is better but thank to Indian's money for the research and development of Mig-29K, they don't need to share India's burden of the development cost and equipped themselves with Mig-29K, Only Idiots will believe the story that Russian like more Mig-29K than Su-33, and you Indians still buy that story :rofl:

Irrelevant, Soviet wanted to Nuke China because it knew Chinese H bomb is under way and will change the balance of power that will not anymore in their favor, US has done nothing for China...LMAO
Well, there's a clear demonstration of zero historical knowledge. Nixon ring a bell? Figure it is quite possible that the US did that not for China but for the US? :coffee:

Last edited:
Well, there's a clear demonstration of zero historical knowledge. Nixon ring a bell? Figure the US did that not for China but for the US? :coffee:

China was not US ally and we were American worst enemy at Korean war, what make US to take the risk of been nuke by Soviet in order to protect China, that doesn't make sense and not American's practice.. You think we buy that story?

Since when he said it's a 2000 km conventional rocket?from Tibet border to New delhi is about 340 km, a cheap long range rocket will be enough to deal with Indian capital,
Aksai China, as you referred to in your post, is a place called Aksai in China that is is 1999km from New Delhi. That is why I referred to 2000km conventional missile. Since there are none in the Chinese inventory, the only 2000km option is a nuclear tipped ballistic missile. Capiche? Now, if you meant to say Aksai Chin (i.e. Chinese occupied Kashmir), why didn't you just say so in the first place? Then again, why make reference to that particular area? There is plenty of truly Chinese land from which conventional short to medium range artillery rockets could be fire at Delhi. So choosing to specificallt reference that area was a deliberate move, designed to inflame Indian posters.
:coffee:
when I read your comment I can feel your anger of our geographical advantage vis-à-vis India, so you feel oblige to reply and bring up nuke as retaritory argument:lol:, And sure as Indian like you, it's good to seek help and invoke other parts of world :rofl:

Yes, you're cornered and hence you play the 'Penguin is Indian' card. Just that Penguin is Dutch and in Europe - as smart people on this forum know - and has not any alignment with either China or India or any other country (besides the Kingdom of the Netherlands, of course). Hence, your attempt to 'paint' me as 'feeling anger' is just a silly ploy to attempt to make me appear to loose face, when in reality it is you by your kind of reply that has lost face.
:wave:

China was not US ally and we were American worst enemy at Korean war, what make US to take the risk of been nuke by Soviet in order to protect China, that doesn't make sense and not American's practice.. You think we buy that story?
The US doesn't need to be an ally of China to do what is in its own interest. Go complain with the CHINESE historian that researched and reported this. It is sufficiently explained in post 74, which links to a more in depth description of the article. Clearly, you didn't bother to read that. By the way, you are just you and not 'we' (unless mad and referring to yourself in royal plural, or simply referring to the few mates - if any - you have here).

Good night:sleep:

Last edited:
You don't need to believe me, if China deploy DF-21D against Japan, what will make India any different? we certainly don't need India permission to deploy its in Tibet. As my 1 post video shown , you defense ministry start to show sign of worry of this missile, I didn't make up the story just for troll. And I has never claim that it's an undefeated weapon...but I wish Indian Navy luck to dodge our hipper sonic warhead or do somehintg about it:wave:

Deployment is just posturing.

Actual proof of concept has never happened. China has never demonstrated it can successfully target a moving ship at long range (given the tracking constraints)....and every major power knows just how difficult this really is and what countermeasures are available in formation tactics. Several have questioned the claimed Mach 10 re-entry speed, saying its probably more like Mach 5....easily intercepted by a top tier SAM network found in any capable navy.

Even a mach 10 system with tracking makes for a big problem, in that final course steering for such a module would be extremely difficult (and thus make its trajectory quite predictable and open to interception by quite low mach systems).

I mean there is a clear reason why the USSR investigated but did not commit to such a system to try counter the much larger and potent US naval carrier groups. They wanted results, not posturing given the depth and experience they acquired in countering the US navy over the full cold war. So China fanboyism about carrier killing missiles is just a bunch of laughs for any serious defense analyst who knows his beans about the technology involved in both ends (capability and countering it through the flaws).

Chinese fanboys will say it was never demonstrated on a moving target because China does not want to reveal its capability so brazenly, the rest of the world yawns and proceeds to dissect all the issues with such a weapon system and how it can be countered...i.e clipping China's typical posturing and chest thumping.

Its a major reason why little countries continue to assert their rights on islands that China claims....and China continues to just whine. Puffing up capability to try bully others is a Chinese pastime....too bad its hit the red line quite early and China continues to lose face each year.

But hey if you want to believe its some game changing superweapon, be my guest. It matters more if actual Chinese military leaders and experts believe it to be so (and they clearly dont given China's massive military posturing failure so far in SCS)....not some nitwit troll that needs to get laid.

Deployment is just posturing.

Actual proof of concept has never happened. China has never demonstrated it can successfully target a moving ship at long range (given the tracking constraints)....and every major power knows just how difficult this really is and what countermeasures are available in formation tactics. Several have questioned the claimed Mach 10 re-entry speed, saying its probably more like Mach 5....easily intercepted by a top tier SAM network found in any capable navy.

Even a mach 10 system with tracking makes for a big problem, in that final course steering for such a module would be extremely difficult (and thus make its trajectory quite predictable and open to interception by quite low mach systems).

I mean there is a clear reason why the USSR investigated but did not commit to such a system to try counter the much larger and potent US naval carrier groups. They wanted results, not posturing given the depth and experience they acquired in countering the US navy over the full cold war. So China fanboyism about carrier killing missiles is just a bunch of laughs for any serious defense analyst who knows his beans about the technology involved in both ends (capability and countering it through the flaws).

Chinese fanboys will say it was never demonstrated on a moving target because China does not want to reveal its capability so brazenly, the rest of the world yawns and proceeds to dissect all the issues with such a weapon system and how it can be countered...i.e clipping China's typical posturing and chest thumping.

Its a major reason why little countries continue to assert their rights on islands that China claims....and China continues to just whine. Puffing up capability to try bully others is a Chinese pastime....too bad its hit the red line quite early and China continues to lose face each year.

But hey if you want to believe its some game changing superweapon, be my guest. It matters more if actual Chinese military leaders and experts believe it to be so (and they clearly dont given China's massive military posturing failure so far in SCS)....not some nitwit troll that needs to get laid.

We massively product the DF-21D without a proven test result ?:o:, that's Indian standard practice but not China. :lol:, Like I said before why we need to reveal our technology secret?, we rather make our enemies guess and speculate about the effectiveness of this weapon. And I'm not chest thumping about this DF-21D, I just merely said that this missile will make India navy-less, if you don't buy that I'm not gonna twist your arm neither :P

And state your fact clearly, we're not whining we're not the one pathetically cry for help but quietly reclaim our man make island in SCS:lol:, first you claim that we whine about Vietnam's rocket and then accuse us that bully is our pass time:lol:, your Indian's fantasy has no limit: one day you fantasize that we got owned miserably by little countries such Vietnam and the other day we start to bully these countries ...what exactly your Bollywood script said? :close_tema:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom