What's new

Chinese DF-21D for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked reasons, you gave me this? and why so much explanation?? why tell price of your underwear :lol: chia?
come on you also know you are not going use the FD-...
Every bullet that we have is for our enemy, are you one?

and for every offensive weapon there is a defence, so you need to study more :lol::lol: on what we have and then decide to throw your cheap FD-whatever on us, and come on man lets not go into a geopolitical game here, i was reading your post on another thread which is unfortunately closed before i post my reply and you were very hilarious (and man cracking some jokes and showing your chinese xinua news agency like IQ) telling us how we are isolated geopolitically and you got an all weather friend (come on man, i can give it to you, we also **** your friend and you are also ***ing them, use your imagination to fill up the asterix)

still waiting for reasons from you to fire this weapon on us. make it quick.
Insulting post @waz

then why throw the price of whatever you have which even you forgot by now :rofl::rofl::rofl: any calling this whatever mighty is exactly what i was expecting since so many posts now :lol::lol: everything is mighty but nothing is being fired. Keep that in your underwear and we will pull the pin, soon you will totally forget this whatever FD-...

You come here to entertain me? you woke up and had noodles to make wonderful morning for me its 8:36 am here and i just had good breakfast of dragon.

We already placed something in Arunachal Pradesh which is making your underwear wet and dreaming about placing something in Tibet (remember what you were trying to place now? or still dont know FD - whatever?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

We dont want friends like chine, and there are no permanent friend or enemy, but we prefer you to be our enemies and show your smaller underwear and make us laugh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and thank to @Jlaw and @Beast for keeping quite for this long and let me make fun of this guy over here.

What can possibly India will make us wet , such as Brahmos or tanks placing at our border:rofl:. we haven't place Df-21D into Tibet, Indian defense ministry already got wet, imagine if we deploy for real :lol:

Insulting post @waz

He's still new here, let him enjoy his underwear ...thing :lol:

Good for us. May Hit Islamabaad after launch. ;)

And what prevent the warhead flight toward new Delhi from Gwadar port :lol:

We never claimed Brahmos will be a game changer to the level of making someone navy-less, army-less or airforce-less like things are that simple with just one system.

Its good for you that you have no intention in discussing the technical aspects of DF-21 (even assuming they are close to the ideal you describe regarding tracking and re-entry) since you will be embarrassed royally (though maybe you are inept enough not to realise it).

So shoo and play with your little toys that mommy bought you while dreaming of war fantasies.

Didn't you guys brag that Brahmos for Vietnam will be a game changer in SCS :lol:, maybe you guys still don't like my Indian Navy-less theory but that's fine. :lol: And it's irrelevant to talk about the technical aspects because it's still secret but my guess is that China will deploy this into Tibet.

Last edited:
Insulting post @waz
The great @Beast has nothing to offer anymore, other wise he talks lot of rubbish. Let everyone enjoy our comedy man. I thrash you and you run to hide :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What can possibly India will make us wet , such as Brahmos or tanks placing at our border:rofl:. we haven't place Df-21D into Tibet, Indian defense ministry already got wet, imagine if we deploy for real :lol:

He's still new here, let him enjoy his underwear ...thing :lol:
New or old, should not matter to you, you seems old but still clueless, you talking from your cave about something and your government is talking opposite. Your Wang Yi is in India right now asking for India's support on SCS

Man, you will not decide whether to place your whatever in Tibet or any part of the world its your government, and that means you have note placed it there and still this much typing?

But some members (read chine) have gone to say they will post the FD-whatever in pakistan, i mean you need to control your emotions and that small thingy in underwear. (have you baidu it till now? i think you are taking time to reply means you are googling or baiduing it)

I'll make you forget FD-whatever by the end of this thread

And forget India getting wet, we have two good neighbors and we talk two front war and still no actual war.

And as i said multiple times earlier, we are not going anywhere, come and get us man.

Is this because of your habit or you just get used to it that you making fool out of you with these comments of whatever since morning when you have not placed it yet?

I should thank you for making this morning memorable to all here, really laughed hard so many times after reading your posts.

@waz @WebMaster @Oscar @Horus @WAJsal @Slav Defence

Please do us a favour and keep some members from China away from Indian Section.

Dear all PDF management folks,

you do remember the other thread where i posted this

upload_2016-8-13_11-54-8.png

https://defence.pk/threads/china-bl...on-south-china-sea.443293/page-4#post-8559688

When i look at good solid posters from China, we respect them a lot.. But the repeat offenders who only do flame bait is of no use to discuss any relevant point.

Here in this thread other than flame baiting, provocative and extremely irrelevant imaginations to insinuate a troll war, i dont see any valuable addition to Indian section and not even anything for which a respectable debate from strategy and tactic perspective..

8 pages of only chest thumping, propaganda and troll war..

Indian Members

Learn to ignore such threads and utilise your time and views in something better.

@Penguin
Thanks for trying to make things rational a bit. Well tried Sir...

Please do us a favour and keep some members from China away from Indian Section.

View attachment 325374
https://defence.pk/threads/china-bl...on-south-china-sea.443293/page-4#post-8559688

When i look at good solid posters from China, we respect them a lot.. But the repeat offenders who only do flame bait is of no use to discuss any relevant point.

Here in this thread other than flame baiting, provocative and extremely irrelevant imaginations to insinuate a troll war, i dont see any valuable addition to Indian section and not even anything for which a respectable debate from strategy and tactic perspective..

Indian Members

Learn to ignore such threads and utilise your time and views in something better.

@Penguin

Sir @PARIKRAMA , i understand what you are saying, but these chine posters do not understand good posts so someone needs to give them back in the same idiotic manner.

They dont want to talk technical and just talk rubbish.

I really appreciate Indian folks for putting with such behavior.

I'm cornered by a guy that like to invoke of Nuke as deterrent when desperately run out of argument to counter the Idea to place DF-21D on Tibet. You know that if China place DF-21D on Tibet will be a serious threat to Indian Navy and India will have no future in India Ocean :lol:.
Good morning. Sorry, I'm not going to be debating silly people today. Have a nice day. :smart:

Just learn how to read a map before you open your mouth "think tank":pop:
Good morning. So, you blame me for other people's inability to properly specify geographic locations? How telling about you. Sorry, I'm not going to be debating silly people today. I have better, more important things to do. Have a nice day. :smart:

:wave:

So you can deploy Brahmos to attack our military installation, we can't use Df-21D to sink all your ships? :rofl:, what India should expect to attack our city...we will make India-Less :rofl:

2VRk54wBszdu3v8uxDLiqSY6-PfKB-tg4n-lj47gW6E.jpg

Tell me what anti aircraft missile u posses on ur warship which can destroy a fighter jet at 300km at high altitude? . Our bramose mated with su30 mki is the real carrier killer. Wait for it. This is just another addition

All major cities are protected dear. ;)
Yes al cities of Pakistan are protected All cities of China are protected. But poor India non of the colors are protected.

For God sake.. WELCOME TO THE REALITY !!!!

Dhanush

Type Short Range Ballistic Missile
Place of origin India
Service history
Used by
Indian Navy
Production history
Manufacturer
Defence Research and Development Organisation(DRDO)
Specifications
Weight
4500 kg
Length 8.53m
Diameter 0.9m
Operational
range

• 350 km with 1000 kg warhead.
  • 600 km with 500 kg warhead.
  • 750 km with 250 kg warhead.[1]
Dhanush (Sanskrit: धनुष, "Bow") is a variant of the surface-to-surface/ship-to-ship Prithvi III missile, which has been developed for the Indian Navy. It is capable of carrying both conventional as well as nuclear warheads with pay-load capacity of 500 kg-1000 kgand can strike targets in the range of 350 km. The Missile was test-fired successfully on 5 October 2012, on 23 November 2013, 9 April 2015, and 24 November 2015 fromIndian Navy ship INS Subhadra (P51) in the Bay of Bengal off the Orissa coast. The Dhanush missile can be used as an anti-ship weapon as well as for destroying land targets depending on the range. The missile gives the Indian Navy the capability to strike enemy targets with great precision.

Our A/C killer...

View attachment 325374

Indian Members

@Penguin

Frame bait? you Indians are just a bunch of bad losers when they have no argument against what we said and start to insult us by bring "rape" or underwear ...thing :lol:, we Chinese have exposed Indian true weakness it's that they can't debate but bragging, when we bruise their ego, they will start to insult us. I don't care If the MOD want to ban me, I have not offend any forum rule.

Sir @PARIKRAMA , i understand what you are saying, but these chine posters do not understand good posts so someone needs to give them back in the same idiotic manner.

They dont want to talk technical and just talk rubbish.

I really appreciate Indian folks for putting with such behavior.

talk technical issue with you like underwear thing...:nono:

Good morning. Sorry, I'm not going to be debating silly people today. Have a nice day. :smart:

Good morning. So, you blame me for other people's inability to properly specify geographic locations? How telling about you. Sorry, I'm not going to be debating silly people today. I have better, more important things to do. Have a nice day. :smart:

:wave:

:rofl::rofl: Noone twist your arm for that :wave:

Tell me what anti aircraft missile u posses on ur warship which can destroy a fighter jet at 300km at high altitude? . Our bramose mated with su30 mki is the real carrier killer. Wait for it. This is just another addition

300 km altitude? is this SU-30 Mki India new space fighter jet :o: so impressive :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom