What's new

China blocked India's NSG bid, but now wants help on South China Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
But surely she will be your mistress and then your wife and her family will beat the shit out of her in broad daylight!

That's the way we traited mistress such as this gal without dignity :lol:

chinese are a thankless bunch. dont expect anything in return.. China never had a friend in history. And their attitude haven't changed much ..

Thank you for what? don't talk like you Indians have any friend, just look around you, but we China has an all weather friend which Indians are so envy. :rofl: You Indians are just good to be disposed once their serve no purpose such as during the cold war when US need Pakistan or as Russia now willing to just China for SCS military exercise to sent a strong message to India, US, Japan and the rest :rofl:

@waz @Oscar @Slav Defence @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal

Looking at this thread and kind of statements that some of our new and old members make, I request to ban such folks out of Indian Defence Section permanently.

If you see Rape, dalit, weiner, penis size...what not is written here..

It would be much better if we dont have such posters in Indian Section.

@waz @Oscar @Slav Defence @WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @WAJsal

Looking at this thread and kind of statements that some of our new and old members make, I request to ban such folks out of Indian Defence Section permanently.

If you see Rape, dalit, weiner, penis size...what not is written here..

It would be much better if we dont have such posters in Indian Section.

Read carefully all my posts, wasn't me who start the provocation, if that gal enjoy to talk about rape then I'm so helpless other than to entertain her with this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom