What's new

China blocked India's NSG bid, but now wants help on South China Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you Indians are better than us from the invaders, at least Japanese are same race as Chinese unlike Indians, you can guess where Indians lightly white skin came from, maybe you can trace your gene way back from your colonial master home land (Persia, England...you name its)...for a nation that tragically humiliated by invader for over have millennium to make fun of other :rofl:.
hey,tell me your knack of being so "precise" and "harsh" while having not been given a single nagative rating:lol::lol:

I never said Indians are better than Chinese. I guess in your mind every thing exists in dichotomy, big and small - as in Russians and your 'Race'-, light skinned and dark skinned, better and worse.

Also, judging from your reply, you felt relived that atleast Japanese were of same 'Race' as you were. Thats some weird kind of defeatist mindset you got there. It's fine if they are of same race as you. Wow! Japanese must have done something really nasty to you to break you till that point.

So you mean Nanjing was a story? Thats confusing! I thought you folks were pretty butt-hurt on Nanjing. Speaking of Nanjing, what does 'jing' really mean?
Wow!Wow!Wow! This guy is somewhat "incisive",@Kiss_of_the_Dragon,what you gonna do to hit back??:lol:

hmm.. a self masturbation thread for our little chinese brothers.. lows lows all around..

Well, I never quite like this kind of 'discussions'. Next time, don't summon the trolls.
well miss i didnt.. i just hate to take part in this self pleasuring threads.. which has no start or end.. just troll to fullest.
"little Chinese brothers"???? We are 3 times bigger than you geographically and 6 times biggger economically,you indian ignorant wiener:lol::lol:
u dont need 6 times bigger economy 3 times bigger geo for self pleasure.. do you.. hope u got what i mean.. and dont quote e to your silly verbal diarrhoea.

chinese are a thankless bunch. dont expect anything in return.. China never had a friend in history. And their attitude haven't changed much ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom