What's new

China blocked India's NSG bid, but now wants help on South China Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
cb6f2b8f-7206-4f62-8b6f-fb9a1c0acbb3.jpg
:china::china::china:

Invite me when ever you have article like this...please :lol:

back to thread

This title is misleading, it should wrote, "China blocked India's NSG bid and warn India from bullsh1t over SCS":lol:, this is nothing but a sensational article for Indians to comfort themselves after NSG humiliation. :rofl: India don't have any leverage on China over SCS, Wang Yi went India to warn Modi from NOT making terrible miscalculation...end story :rofl:.

Indian people like to take China diplomacy initiative as sign of weakness, they judge from the India sensational media cover page article but don't know anyrhing behind door.

Another humiliation for doing not enough for your compromise and concession :lol:

You can try but will get ignore, likely India will be marginalized...don't forget we chair this G20.

You don't have any leverage period.

India nail are not sharp enough to scratch our itchy back :rofl:

Talk like you help us with SAARC membership :disagree:, you should learn your selfishness lesson.

Believe me you have zero option against China, for the XXX time that you guys want to use SCS as leverage against China to extract favors from us but got empty handed :rofl:. You can try again in G20 and hope India will not get another humiliation to bring back home. :lol:

As territorial dispute, here is our offer, give us South Tibet (AP) back or you will not get a single drop of our water in this region...is this a good deal? :lol:

Feeling settled in your throne armchair general! lord of all trolls your threats are not going to do jack all. if not for India, then whole world knows you for who you are. They will never let you grow, the air-brakes will be deployed! its not a matter of if but when..

So keep ranting!

China in return should not only support india's NSG bid, but also use its influence to break the remaining any opposition in the group, and rally for india.
In return it will always be good for china to have a country like india, which is just next to it and SCS supporting china's position. Even if we stay quiet and neutral in this, it is going to be hugely beneficial for china. So it is for china to think, ball again in its court.

Ch
BEIJING: Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi is visiting India on a three-day tour from August 12. Wang would try to make efforts aimed at ensuring that Prime Minister Narendra Modidoes not join other countries in raising the controversial issue of South China Sea during the upcoming G20 meeting in early September.

China is extremely worried that several countries including the United States would raise the issue after an international tribunal rejecting Beijing's claims over ownership of much of the sea area recently. The ruling came after Philippines challenged Beijing's claim over much of the sea area at a tribunal constituted under the United NationsConvention of the Law of the Seas.

Beijing was not pleased by the guarded response from India which said that the UN convention should be effectively implemented, and all the relevant parties should cooperate in the effort. It does not want a discussion on the subject at G20, and wants India to not to join any country which is seeking a discussion.

China recently persuaded a meeting of ASEAN countries to keep the issue outside the joint communique but it is not sure of achieving a similar success at the G20 meet.

The Prime Minister is expected to meet Chinese president Xi Jinping and US presidentBarack Obama on the sidelines of the meeting in the Chinese city of Hangzhou during his three-day visit from September 3.

Wang is embarking on a three-nation tour that also includes Kenya and Uganda from August 9, the China's state media quoted foreign ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying as saying. He will also meet Minister of External Affiars Sushma Swaraj in New Delhi besides Kenyan foreign minister Amina Mohamed. One of Wang's tasks during the upcoming New Delhi visit is to prepare the ground for a successful Modi-Xi meeting.

There have been a surge of problems in the India-China relationship in recent weeks. They included China's refusal to back India's case for membership of the Nuclear Suppliers Group, and recent reports of incursions by Chinese troops in the Ladakh border area.
http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url...717264&sig=AKOVD65hIGzMELUv1f263qVqi-jMNyKvHA
Chinese are smart folks.. they knew this situation will arise and then they could play Return-the-Favor with India.... Smart move .... its upto India now to leverage the position and get benefits ... Mutual benefits for all.

wait till our brothers from western border comes to rescue the Chinese member here. I bet they will be more aggressive than the chinese members.
on topic: we should be neutral on this one and next time expect chinese support if china plays double game in our next move for NSG then we should flip our stance. I mean c'mon guys historically india n china have been there for centuries without any conflict why let one incident of 62 ruin it. please accept india made some mistakes and china also made some mistakes in 62. get on with our life now . we should be focusing how fast can we achieve western life standard in our country same goes for china however china is far ahead but still far behind.

That Chinese have supported terrorists who are killing Indian people is something we will not forget.

Don't worry, we will repay the kindness China has showed us with interest. Politics as they say is all about timing.

wait till our brothers from western border comes to rescue the Chinese member here. I bet they will be more aggressive than the chinese members.
on topic: we should be neutral on this one and next time expect chinese support if china plays double game in our next move for NSG then we should flip our stance. I mean c'mon guys historically india n china have been there for centuries without any conflict why let one incident of 62 ruin it. please accept india made some mistakes and china also made some mistakes in 62. get on with our life now . we should be focusing how fast can we achieve western life standard in our country same goes for china however china is far ahead but still far behind.
Mate Chinese are not to be trusted,they even received Pakistanis in 71 war by not involving in that war,despite the fact that pak gifted nearly 5k square kilometres of land in ladakh to Chinese by expecting unconditional support in future.

Yeah right! and you have a personal line to Wang Yi to know what goes behind close doors. If he was issuing a warning, he had no need to personally come to India. Would have been more effective and humiliating if he had issued it from there in Beijing. Common Chinese people on internet seem to find solace in the rise of China to offset their frustration of being crushed by the Party.

Ignored? Sure. Try ignoring US, UK, Canada, Australia and EU together with India.

Says who? You?

Careful, your back might be torn if it were any sharper.

Yeah believe you! Who you are? Personal analyst to Weng? As far as not giving a single drop of water goes - give that threat to Bangladeshi, we will just divert more water from what flows in their country. Lastly, since it is a season of throwing troll threats, How about if we open a military base together with US in that region? Will be fun right? US from East US from South, nice sandwich mr Wong?

How can we effectively humiliate Modi from thousand mile away from Beijing? :o: And you're wrong, we find solace not only from the rise of China but on how India got screwed and try to find the way to comfort themselves with sensational news.

Yes we can ignoring all together these westerners nations but I can't say the same if India is in our place:lol:

Who I am? you still new in this forum but eventually I will become your admirer and Idol the worst case you can add me into your ignore list :rofl:. Sure you can diver what from Bangladesh, they will come after you and not us :lol:. And we would be delighted to see India will be serve as base for US like Japan, and we don't need to humiliate India anymore, American will be glade to take our role, make sure all your ladies have good lawyer and not end up like Japanese or philippino :lol:

There Chinese leadership is running helter-skelter with begging bowl for support, and here Chinese trolls are doing their usual breast-beating.

:rofl::rofl: That's the best you could say, try harder:lol:

Feeling settled in your throne armchair general! lord of all trolls your threats are not going to do jack all. if not for India, then whole world knows you for who you are. They will never let you grow, the air-brakes will be deployed! its not a matter of if but when..

So keep ranting!

What threat you're hallucinating? :o:

it's beyond your intellect, relegate yourself to cheap trolling and flamebait.

Sorry I was invited by your Indian friend, blame him not me :lol:

Mate Chinese are not to be trusted,they even received Pakistanis in 71 war by not involving in that war,despite the fact that pak gifted nearly 5k square kilometres of land in ladakh to Chinese by expecting unconditional support in future.

We all know how badly India cried in 1962 at Soviet and US and begging for support, we didn't want another episode of drama to make India cry again in 1971:lol: and we didn't sign any alliance defense treaty with Pakistan, if we get involve we might trigger US or Soviet involvement, are we geostrategically stupid?

How can we effectively humiliate Modi from thousand mile away from Beijing? :o: And you're wrong, we find solace not only from the rise of China but on how India got screwed and try to find the way to comfort themselves with sensational news.

Yes we can ignoring all together these westerners nations but I can't say the same if India is in our place:lol:

Who I am? you still new in this forum but eventually I will become your admirer and Idol the worst case you can add me into your ignore list :rofl:. Sure you can diver what from Bangladesh, they will come after you and not us :lol:. And we would be delighted to see India will be serve as base for US like Japan, and we don't need to humiliate India anymore, American will be glade to take our role, make sure all your ladies have good lawyer and not end up like Japanese or philippino :lol:

:rofl::rofl: That's the best you could say, try harder:lol:

What threat you're hallucinating? :o:

Sorry I was invited by your Indian friend, blame him not me :lol:

We all know how badly India cried in 1962 at Soviet and US and begging for support, we didn't want another episode of drama to make India cry again in 1971:lol: and we didn't sign any alliance defense treaty with Pakistan, if we get involve we might trigger US or Soviet involvement, are we geostrategically stupid?
No never,i will call u people as crooked,oppertunists and back stabbers.

If you don't know how to humiliate from thousand of miles, I guess you have no ability to understand any kind of politics let alone diplomacy. If you find solace in how India gets screwed, then I must say that all this SCS bullshit is bringing you close to WW3. Last WW your Nanjing got screwed:woot::woot::woot:, I guess this time around it will be Beijing :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Is 'Jing' Chinese word for getting screwed :rofl::rofl::rofl:? And dont worry about us Indian Ladies, compared to your grandmothers and mothers in Nanjing we are doing perfectly fine. I guess this time around when I visit Tokyo, I need to pay homage at Yasakuni Shrine for those who screwed Chinese :chilli::chilli::chilli:. 日本人わほんとうにいい人たちです。日本万歳 ! 日本万歳!。Remember the shame you Chinese! Shame of the bayonet still sticking out from your posteriors.

My request - and a KIND one at that - DO NOT make fun out of a very tragic event in history. Be lucky that the Japs didn't screw Indians they way they did much of East Asia (Korea / Singapore / Taiwan / Philippines et al). In all fairness, I have reported you even though you are Indian. Troll all you want but never touch upon the most shameful part of your counterpart's history the way you have (about Nanjing).

My request - and a KIND one at that - DO NOT make fun out of a very tragic event in history. Be lucky that the Japs didn't screw Indians they way they did much of East Asia (Korea / Singapore / Taiwan / Philippines et al). In all fairness, I have reported you even though you are Indian. Troll all you want but never touch upon the most shameful part of your counterpart's history the way you have (about Nanjing).

Well, if it is alright for him to say, 'I enjoy watching you Indians get screwed' and 'You Indian ladies will get screwed by Americans from military bases just like Japan and Korea'. Then their sore points are fair game. How come one event gets disproportionately more of our 'sensibilities'?

Last edited:
Well, if it is alright for him to say, 'I enjoy watching you Indians get screwed' and 'You Indian ladies will get screwed by Americans from military bases just like Japan and Korea'. Then their sore points are fair game. How come one event gets disproportionately more of our 'sensibilities'?
Your antagoniser has been reported ! Hope this tells you where I am at :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom