What's new

Chinese DF-21D for India

Status
Not open for further replies.
We massively product the DF-21D without a proven test result ?

You think no other country including the USSR tested such a concept?

It is desperate posturing by China to try buy some time till it builds up a carrier fleet of its own.

Everyone knows the drawbacks and flaws.

A non-engineer like you would not understand what exactly a mach 10 re-entry projectile involves as far as mandatory maneuvering for multiple SAM avoidance is concerned (and this is assuming what China claims is true to begin with as far as re-entry and tracking....given only a vague video of a static result exists).

When its something that basic, I am afraid its a waste of time to try convince you otherwise.

You think no other country including the USSR tested such a concept?

It is desperate posturing by China to try buy some time till it builds up a carrier fleet of its own.

Everyone knows the drawbacks and flaws.

A non-engineer like you would not understand what exactly a mach 10 re-entry projectile involves as far as mandatory maneuvering for multiple SAM avoidance is concerned (and this is assuming what China claims is true to begin with as far as re-entry and tracking....given only a vague video of a static result exists).

When its something that basic, I am afraid its a waste of time to try convince you otherwise.

I don't need to understand the detail regarding the physic law governing the re-entre projectile, what I know it's that this missile is meant for carrier and large ship :lol:, it is like a gun, I don't need to know how the projectile fly, what I know it's when it hit, it will hurt.:lol:

I don't need to understand the detail regarding the physic law governing the re-entre projectile, what I know it's that this missile is meant for carrier and large ship :lol:, it is like a gun, I don't need to know how the projectile fly, what I know it's when it hit, it will hurt.:lol:

Good thats all you need to know. Like what a 5 year old knows about an aircraft.

Just don't expect anyone to engage you with any seriousness, you set the bar quite low.

Good thats all you need to know. Like what a 5 year old knows about an aircraft.

Just don't expect anyone to engage you with any seriousness, you set the bar quite low.

Sorry I have no intention to make my PhD regarding the physical laws that govern DF-21D, it's irrelevant to this thread, Did you guys discuss the physical law of the Brahmos when placing its near China border? :lol:

If you guys can call Agni 5 as China killer and design purposely for China and deploy Brahmos at our border, then you guys should expect to accept the logical consequence of what could be happened to India.

Why DF? Because it's effortless and cheap way to make India Navy-less, we don't need to send our navy all the way to Indian Ocean, one Df-21D cost us maybe 5 to 10 millions but India warship cost over hundred millions and AC cost over billions. it's the most cost effective way...all thanks to Tibet geographical location to India :lol:, you can imagine what will left for Indian navy if we only target your AC while is moving or dock at India ship yard.
I asked reasons, you gave me this? and why so much explanation?? why tell price of your underwear :lol: chia?
come on you also know you are not going use the FD-...
Every bullet that we have is for our enemy, are you one?

and for every offensive weapon there is a defence, so you need to study more :lol::lol: on what we have and then decide to throw your cheap FD-whatever on us, and come on man lets not go into a geopolitical game here, i was reading your post on another thread which is unfortunately closed before i post my reply and you were very hilarious (and man cracking some jokes and showing your chinese xinua news agency like IQ) telling us how we are isolated geopolitically and you got an all weather friend (come on man, i can give it to you, we also **** your friend and you are also ***ing them, use your imagination to fill up the asterix)

still waiting for reasons from you to fire this weapon on us. make it quick.

I asked reasons, you gave me this? and why so much explanation?? why tell price of your underwear :lol: chia?
come on you also know you are not going use the FD-...
Every bullet that we have is for our enemy, are you one?

and for every offensive weapon there is a defence, so you need to study more :lol::lol: on what we have and then decide to throw your cheap FD-whatever on us, and come on man lets not go into a geopolitical game here, i was reading your post on another thread which is unfortunately closed before i post my reply and you were very hilarious (and man cracking some jokes and showing your chinese xinua news agency like IQ) telling us how we are isolated geopolitically and you got an all weather friend (come on man, i can give it to you, we also **** your friend and you are also ***ing them, use your imagination to fill up the asterix)

still waiting for reasons from you to fire this weapon on us. make it quick.

you want to know why, I gave you the answer, I don't care how you take it? it's not my problem I said what I want to said. I tell the price of my underwear so you can either admire me or despite me :lol:

And what make you so sure that we're not gonna use it in case of war, your Navy is not beyond DF-21D's reach...:lol: only time will tell but stay tune to the reality :lol:

you want to know why, I gave you the answer, I don't care how you take it? it's not my problem I said what I want to said. I tell the price of my underwear so you can either admire me or despite me :lol:

And what make you so sure that we're not gonna use it in case of war, your Navy is not beyond DF-21D's reach...:lol: only time will tell but stay tune to the reality :lol:

Why you telling me your secrets ? i dont want to know how much your underwear costs. and admire you man?? come on, chinese men have small once in their underwear what is there to admire :lol::lol::lol::lol: google it (or baidu it, may be on baidu you have bigger once to admire)

The next thing you will try to tell me is how must its better technologically, which you have started to tell me already. i dont want to know technology, i have my technology orbiting mars right now.

I'm asking for one reason from last three posts and this guy is giving me all this shit but not the reason :lol::lol::lol::lol: you think your ships and this FD- whatever is best and our navy is full of fishing boats, man you need to check your underwear cost one more time and admire it.

Your foreign minister is coming here to ask support on SCS, your tone on NSG is changed and there is no war mongering from your government, why you getting so excited?

Give me reasons to fire this damn weapon or dont reply back.

Yes, you're cornered and hence you play the 'Penguin is Indian' card. Just that Penguin is Dutch and in Europe - as smart people on this forum know - and has not any alignment with either China or India or any other country (besides the Kingdom of the Netherlands, of course). Hence, your attempt to 'paint' me as 'feeling anger' is just a silly ploy to attempt to make me appear to loose face, when in reality it is you by your kind of reply that has lost face.
:wave:

Good night:sleep:

I'm cornered by a guy that like to invoke of Nuke as deterrent when desperately run out of argument to counter the Idea to place DF-21D on Tibet. You know that if China place DF-21D on Tibet will be a serious threat to Indian Navy and India will have no future in India Ocean :lol:.

I'm cornered by a guy that like to invoke of Nuke as deterrent when desperately run out of argument to counter the Idea to place DF-21D on Tibet. You know that if China place DF-21D on Tibet will be a serious threat to Indian Navy and India will have no future in India Ocean :lol:.

Conventional or nuclear, threat is a threat.. got it? so if you place your weapon in Tibet (and place it for god sake) then we will place our weapon, you fire your we fire ours.

Man, give me a good reason why will you fire your weapon on our ships? and again our ships are not sitting ducks, and once you fire one weapon you will many in return.

So shill, nothing going to happen, we are ready to handle and you know it :triniti::rofl:

Which 2000km range conventional rocket artillery would that be, exactly? Or where you planning to go nuclear with a ballistic missile? If the latter, India has a few of its own, remember. Not to mention what reactions such a move would invoke from other parts of the world that China has to deal with.

YAWN to you all, and the zit-faced warmongering teens among you especially. Good grief.

Just learn how to read a map before you open your mouth "think tank":pop:

Sorry I have no intention to make my PhD regarding the physical laws that govern DF-21D, it's irrelevant to this thread, Did you guys discuss the physical law of the Brahmos when placing its near China border? :lol:

We never claimed Brahmos will be a game changer to the level of making someone navy-less, army-less or airforce-less like things are that simple with just one system.

Its good for you that you have no intention in discussing the technical aspects of DF-21 (even assuming they are close to the ideal you describe regarding tracking and re-entry) since you will be embarrassed royally (though maybe you are inept enough not to realise it).

So shoo and play with your little toys that mommy bought you while dreaming of war fantasies.

Why you telling me your secrets ? i dont want to know how much your underwear costs. and admire you man?? come on, chinese men have small once in their underwear what is there to admire :lol::lol::lol::lol: google it (or baidu it, may be on baidu you have bigger once to admire)

The next thing you will try to tell me is how must its better technologically, which you have started to tell me already. i dont want to know technology, i have my technology orbiting mars right now.

I'm asking for one reason from last three posts and this guy is giving me all this shit but not the reason :lol::lol::lol::lol: you think your ships and this FD- whatever is best and our navy is full of fishing boats, man you need to check your underwear cost one more time and admire it.

Your foreign minister is coming here to ask support on SCS, your tone on NSG is changed and there is no war mongering from your government, why you getting so excited?

Give me reasons to fire this damn weapon or dont reply back.

Wow, you toke what I throw out as secret....I start feel important now :lol:, as matter of fact the one inside this China man's underwear is big enough to sink a Indian into "black hole":lol:, that how it inspire fear amount Indians when they hear our DF.., you should know by now :rofl:

And no I think your navy is full of luxury fishing boat that has got our attention, so placing what inside our underwear in Tibet is appropriate thing to do. The reason to fire this mighty DF-21D will be dictate by the level hostility India toward China, India is unpredictable and not to be trusted...but it's still safe if we deploy that in Tibet :lol:

Wow, you toke what I throw out as secret....I start feel important now :lol:, as matter of fact the one inside this China man's underwear is big enough to sink a Indian into "black hole":lol:, that how it inspire fear amount Indians when they hear our DF.., you should know by now :rofl:

And no I think your navy is full of luxury fishing boat that has got our attention, so placing what inside our underwear in Tibet is appropriate thing to do. The reason to fire this mighty DF-21D will be dictate by the level hostility India toward China, India is unpredictable and not to be trusted...but it's still safe if we deploy that in Tibet :lol:

then why throw the price of whatever you have which even you forgot by now :rofl::rofl::rofl: any calling this whatever mighty is exactly what i was expecting since so many posts now :lol::lol: everything is mighty but nothing is being fired. Keep that in your underwear and we will pull the pin, soon you will totally forget this whatever FD-...

You come here to entertain me? you woke up and had noodles to make wonderful morning for me its 8:36 am here and i just had good breakfast of dragon.

We already placed something in Arunachal Pradesh which is making your underwear wet and dreaming about placing something in Tibet (remember what you were trying to place now? or still dont know FD - whatever?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:)

We dont want friends like chine, and there are no permanent friend or enemy, but we prefer you to be our enemies and show your smaller underwear and make us laugh. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and thank to @Jlaw and @Beast for keeping quite for this long and let me make fun of this guy over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom