What's new

Chinese Defence Minister gifts Rs. 1 lakh to Indian Air Force pilots

:china:Minister Liang touched the tender spot of Indian by associating this with bribe-taking of IAF personnels in weapon bidding process.....

:china:Minister Liang touched the tender spot of Indian by associating this with bribe-taking of IAF personnels in weapon bidding process.....

And you should see me, standing on the outstretched fingertips of my left hand, and touching my left ear with my right little toe.

An equally weird connection.

What was displayed was a complete lack of sensitivity towards another culture.

I am not sure if its the convention or custom in China to tip your host with cash.

In the rest of the world gifts are in kind.

I guess Chinese were told that everyone in India accept Bukhshish, they thought 98lbs pilots can use some food money

Our Pilots returned the money to higher ups. You missed the point altogether.

How would your country pilots reacted in the same situation???

While in china i have seen enough of the Re envelope culture ...even in hospitals..................And if the minister thinks giving 50k rupees to the pilots is the right way to get into weapon bidding process.....oh well :china:

Back
Top Bottom