What's new

Chinese city the size of New York predicts 27 per cent birth rate drop

Singapore housing is now affordable if you intend to stay in a smaller unit, further away from downtown.

Problem of Singapore and lesser extend of other East Asian countries are, women are taught the wrong values. Lee Kuan Yew often want to put women to work.

And women has far more job security, lower workload and higher wages (they still complain low salary using fake statistics).

This is much better than wiping backside of kids.

We tried such a scheme few years ago in Singapore, known as the 3Gen flat.

View attachment 669671

I think it's affordable for the average Singaporean.

The easiest way to sterilized a country is to create job insecurity for man, and let woman wages rise above man.

Singapore is such country.

High (and unaffordable) property price with respect to wages affects fertility.

Too little reward for child raising family. But then if uneducated family get incentive for having kids, then we will have a baby factory producing lower quality citizen. Problem is how to make high quality people make babies?

I suggest bonus points in national exams.
High quality also mean they have higher standard of living. They wouldn't want their life to botch down by taking care of kids.

Well, that is actually my question, as Mista said that Singapore has applied that program, but it seems they still have the same problem.

What makes you think that the scheme is meant to increase the birth rate? And what makes you think that the number of Singaporeans applying for the scheme is enough to visibly influence the birth rate?

High quality also mean they have higher standard of living. They wouldn't want their life to botch down by taking care of kids.
Bachelor tax and especially for women.

My high quality has a broad definition. It does not mean elites but ordinary, hardworking peasant. I define low quality as Jihadist, junkie, gangsters, criminals, sectarian extremist, LGBT (Yes gay and lesbian couple want babies). These society maggots should be discourage to breed.

High quality people care about putting son to elite schools. Low quality people dont care.

That is the reason I suggest giving bonus points in national exams to children of couples that breeds more.

China should move into a public housing model. The commercialization of housing is creating too much debt burden on families and reducing consumer spending power.

Once moved into public housing model, allocate housing based on children per parents. Public housing should cost the citizens only the price of construction, which is approximately 4,000 to 5,000 RMB per square meter at the moment.

No child - qualifies for one bedroom units
1 child - qualifies for two bedrooms units
2 children - qualifies for three bedroom units
3 children - qualifies for town homes with garden

China should move into a public housing model. The commercialization of housing is creating too much debt burden on families and reducing consumer spending power.

Once moved into public housing model, allocate housing based on children per parents.

No child - qualifies for one bedroom units
1 child - qualifies for two bedrooms units
2 children - qualifies for three bedroom units
3 children - qualifies for detached home with garden

As long as the public housing can be sell in private market later, the axxholes will breed and breed to get larger house.

As long as the public housing can be sell in private market later, the axxholes will breed and breed to get larger house.
No, you can only sell the unit back to public housing commission. Allow private housing to co-exist with public housing, but those that already own private housing will not be eligible.

What makes you think that the scheme is meant to increase the birth rate? And what makes you think that the number of Singaporeans applying for the scheme is enough to visibly influence the birth rate?

Because of the context of my discussion with FuturePAF, and the context of this thread? If it doesn't has anything with a scheme to increase the birth rate, why are you putting it here?

Because of the context of my discussion with FuturePAF, and the context of this thread? If it doesn't has anything with a scheme to increase the birth rate, why are you putting it here?

I was simply replying to the notion of a multigenerational housing as floated by another member. Does everything have 100% to do with the thread? So I can't reply to other posters? Point me out which regulation of the forum is that.

I was simply replying to the notion of a multigenerational housing as floated by another member. Does everything have 100% to do with the thread? So I can't reply to other posters? Point me out which regulation of the forum is that.
But you quoted me.

Back
Top Bottom