What's new

Chinese City seeks to banish Muslim Veil!!

He liberated xinjiang and brought peace to xinjiang for over 30 years. You do not think that is a great contribution???

If he was alive, those massacre against Han Chinese would not have happened. In your definition, it seems that Mao, Deng were all dictators.

Love the western freedom and democracy??? You had better face with the China reality.

Wang Zhen is a dangerous dictator who is worse than Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler who would rather kill 40 million people than let go of power, his own words. He is also a parasitic opportunist, transforming from purest of pure red communism to hardcore capitalist reformer depending on who is the top ruler in China without even blinking.

Wang Zhen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Wang Zhen was not popular among Chinese people after 1979 due to his political hard line conservatism."

"The Communist Party of China established our government in China at the cost of 40 million people's lives. Any attempt to steal the control of the government from the Party without exchanging with 40 million lives for it is daydreaming!"

"In August 1989 a colonel in the People's Liberation Army, Zhang Zhenlong, published a 618-page reflection of his experiences fighting for the Red Army in Manchuria in the late 1940s, White Snow, Red Blood. In this book, Zhang claimed that Wang Zhen had smuggled opium during the Chinese Civil War."

I have no issue if any country, including Muslim countries, try to convince women to not wear the veil or burqa by educating them through religious leaders. What I oppose is a ban, since it infringes on individual liberties (unless security is a concern). Again, I am not saying China is banning anything; just making a general comment.

I have no issue if any country, including Muslim countries, try to convince women to not wear the veil or burqa by educating them through religious leaders. What I oppose is a ban, since it infringes on individual liberties (unless security is a concern).

Fair assessment. I agree completely. :tup:

China does not mistreat normal and moderate muslims. So why will Pakistan members here say otherwise?

We punish those extreme separatists/criminals/terrorists there according to our laws. What is wrong with that???

There is no need to incite fractions between China and Pakistan. The good relation between these two countries have never been based on religion but respect/help towards each other.

After reading comments of Pakistani members in this thread :hitwall::hitwall:

If same thing happened in India so can they behave same as they behaving now ??

They have no problem when riots happened in China and now this

China is daddy na..... so no problem with them

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

I have no issue if any country, including Muslim countries, try to convince women to not wear the veil or burqa by educating them through religious leaders. What I oppose is a ban, since it infringes on individual liberties (unless security is a concern). Again, I am not saying China is banning anything; just making a general comment.

Well, threatening/terrorizing women who do not wear it with serious punishment is still an individual liberty???

You had better clean yourself first before offering advice to others.

LOL, I am posting in PDF after a long time, but this thread made me laugh.

I have posted earlier that the average Chinese has nothing but contempt for Muslims, but the Pakistani members here and some Chinese members berated me for this.

I guess news like this only drives home the point. I have seen my relatives from mainland China spew venom on Uighurs whenever the topic comes up for discussion as well as on Mongols. China's relations with Pakistan are only a marriage of convenience, and have nothing to do with the love of the Chinese people for Muslims the and time will tell all.......

This feeling of animosity is even greater among the ethic Chinese in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Well, threatening/terrorizing women who do not wear it with serious punishment is still an individual liberty???

You had better clean yourself first before offering advice to others.

Did you just compare terrorists' methods with official government policy?

What did your government or Afghanistan government or other muslim governments do exactly when women were constantly threatened/terrorized with serious punishments for not wearing those cover-ups???

What was government policy then???

Ignore that "ephone" guy, he is a false-flag Israeli.

Check any of the other threads. He constantly abuses the rest of the Chinese members (calling us "dick-men") because we have the gall to dare mock his beloved Israel :-)lol:), or even if we say anything in support of Iran.

He has clearly shown that given a choice between supporting Chinese members or supporting Israel, he will always support Israel. That is where his loyalties lie, with Israel and not with China.

The average Chinese person wouldn't even be able to point to Israel on the map, much less defend them instead of China.

First, we have no contempt against mongol minority Chinese.

Second, we have no contempt against any other minority China including muslim Chinese including uighurs.

Our contempt is only directed towards those uighur separatists/terrorists.

For normal/moderate muslims including uighurs, China indeed embrace them with full acceptance.

LOL, I am posting in PDF after a long time, but this thread made me laugh.

I have posted earlier that the average Chinese has nothing but contempt for Muslims, but the Pakistani members here and some Chinese members berated me for this.

I guess news like this only drives home the point. I have seen my relatives from mainland China spew venom on Uighurs whenever the topic comes up for discussion as well as on Mongols. China's relations with Pakistan are only a marriage of convenience, and have nothing to do with the love of the Chinese people for Muslims the and time will tell all.......

This feeling of animosity is even greater among the ethic Chinese in Singapore and Hong Kong.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

What a retard.

Ignore that "ephone" guy, he is a false-flag Israeli.

Check any of the other threads. He constantly abuses the rest of the Chinese members (calling us "dick-men") because we have the gall to dare mock his beloved Israel :-)lol:), or even if we say anything in support of Iran.

He has clearly shown that giv

en a choice between supporting Chinese members or supporting Israel, he will always support Israel. That is where his loyalties lie, with Israel and not with China.

Yup- we are not the "thekaydars" or Islam-
what about any word of "condolences"- act of "sympathy"- "condemnation"- for the death of our Muslim brothers sisters in china?-

Since its china its gotta be alright?-

The so-called "Muslims" you have been talking about have resorted to means of terrorism in Western China. Just as we kill many so-called "Muslims" in our country that resort to terrorism, China has every right to kill their terrorists, who resort to terrorism rather than using legal means to address their grievances (separatist tendencies). These so-called "Muslims" are not my brother & sisters, sorry.

Do the Europeans do anything but impose bans on Muslims?

Such a backward medieval society, negating freedom of professing one's Faith in this day n age.

How is a woman freely choosing to wear a Burqa or Hijab or a Sikh choosing to wear a turban in any way equivalent to choosing slavery?

No, the argument you are making is that a majority can restrain the liberties of a minority at its whim just because it disagrees with them.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/118687-australia-bans-muslim-women-s-veil.html

Wonder if we will see similar posts as above here too ...
;)

I doubt it very much :lol:

tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/118687-australia-bans-muslim-women-s-veil.html

Wonder if we will see similar posts as above here too ...
;)

I doubt it very much :lol:

There's nothing funny about subjugating freewill, however I have no qualms if someone raised a debate against the veil and encouraged to drop the use of the veil as I too agree with many people that it has nothing to do with Islam, however if someone feels that they still must, that's their right.

The word banish/ban are incorrect here since the city's government never did that moreover it also removed the messages from its website as that would interfere with Chinese secularism if they raise Islamic debates on its own websites. I'm glad to see they were removed.

But the Chinese have every right to debate Islamic tenets and if people leave the veil with freewill then well and good.

The so-called "Muslims" you have been talking about have resorted to means of terrorism in Western China. Just as we kill many so-called "Muslims" in our country that resort to terrorism, China has every right to kill their terrorists, who resort to terrorism rather than using legal means to address their grievances (separatist tendencies). These so-called "Muslims" are not my brother & sisters, sorry.

Seems eerily similar to a certain geographical area in the neighborhood! Somehow, the suppression of terrorist activities by a legitimately elected democratic govt there is decried as abuse of human rights/suppression of religious freedom/targeting of minorities and what not bul!shyte! Those same terrorist trouble mongers are are proudly called as 'brothers and sisters'!

There is a word to describe such acts of applying different yardsticks to suit one's delusional ideas. Oh wait, its called 'hypocrisy'.!!

Why no outcry at this blasphemy? Why dont I hear calls for "Jihad" in China against the non-believers/godless communists just like many make such calls against the kaffir evil Yindoos?

We Fasted in my hometown of Ningxia and as well as the other Hui areas, my friend a Han Muslim in Kashgar also Celebrated. Like many other areas then again Indians then think they know Our Country better then we know our country :D.

Really what area's did he go to ? His word is a final account ? hurry up then.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Actually Uighurs did get to fast, what I find BS is Indians they claimed friday prayers were banned here however you can come see for yourself how many of us come to prayer on friday.

Chinese authorities ban Uighurs from mosques - Telegraph
China arrests Uighurs following Friday prayers
Chinese Muslims banned from fasting in Ramadan | MuslimVillage.com
Freedom of Religion
http://www.willyfautre.org/publications/2009/Speech%20WF.pdf
MUSLIMS IN CHINA - China | Facts and Details

The Search results are full with such sources from various elements, intellectuals, professors, students etc.... speaking about fact... all I wanted to bring here is truth.
But some how as usual Chinese Members are trolling and posting BS.
Being Patriotic is one thing and being a fact ignoring ostrich is another...

The word banish/ban are incorrect here since the city's government never did that moreover it also removed the messages from its website as that would interfere with Chinese secularism if they raise Islamic debates on its own websites. I'm glad to see they were removed.

But the Chinese have every right to debate Islamic tenets and if people leave the veil with freewill then well and good.
A campaign by city officials to "dilute religious consciousness"!! That is the catch word there. Its starts with 'suggesting and advising people not to do certain things which ultimately lead to official party dikats!!

And when did religious debates start occurring in China? Or for that matter, "debates" per se?

A lame attempt to justify Chinese actions! Attempts to justify this looks pathetic, really.

Back
Top Bottom