What's new

Chinese City seeks to banish Muslim Veil!!

Still your claim that no Pakistani media reported this has been proven wrong.

And you have been proven an idiot. Most media reports are sourced from news agencies like Reuters BTW.

Again I won't expect you to know that. ;)

You are the idiot. The Pakistani journalists are idiots for quoting western sources before checking the Chinese ones. Therefore you are the idiot.

"Hou Hanmin, a Xinjiang government spokeswoman, told Reuters she was not aware of the notice, but that generally people in the region were free to wear what they wanted, including ethnic minorities.

“However, for certain jobs and in education there are rules about what you cannot wear simply as a matter of convenience,” she said by telephone."

I don't know, you? And proper attire for a job, oh no that's a crazy idea, the craziest yet. On another note I do think the burka should be banned which is what a face veil is and not a hijab, at least in certain areas, the security reason is obvious. If you like someone wearing a full face mask when in the bank then good for you.

Frankly, I have nothing against this Chinese rule if the report is true.

I agree with most of your points here. I don't support face masks or full face veil.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

You are the idiot. The Pakistani journalists are idiots for quoting western sources before checking the Chinese ones. Therefore you are the idiot.

No point arguing with a zombie.

You are being too clever.

By half. ;)

Still your claim that no Pakistani media reported this has been proven wrong.

And you have been proven an idiot. Most media reports are sourced from news agencies like Reuters BTW.

Again I won't expect you to know that. ;)

You should at least read the "I win" articles you post. When there things in the article refuting itself, it makes you look dumb, just an advice.

ok low IQ kid, let me put it simple for you (like how your white masters laydown the fundation of your country for you), EjazR says no tibetan buddism can work in government ( western wannabe india steorotype), but in reality the makority of tibet local government consists of ethnic tibetans and other minorities. and the funnier part is another even more stupid indian (you) showed up to defend the previouse stupid clueless claim and derailed the argument/

lol``see still keep making fun of your own country, in terms of human development, China might behind some countries but India is behind most sub-shara african countries :D

and more you talk your ar$eoff more ignorance you show to the public. wearing modern clothes are 'western wannabe'? lol``as we anticipated you guys knows nothing about the difference between modernization and western wannabe slave mentality`"P

i strongly disagree, i see great potential in sub-Saharan Africa.

You should at least read the "I win" articles you post. When there things in the article refuting itself, it makes you look dumb, just an advice.
retard will never think he is retard``friend, if you had enough fun with him just leave him to be the idiot

OK, I hope you can make sense of this.

I didn't post any article. The link has been posted on this thread many times already.

retard will never think he is retard``friend, if you had enough fun with him just leave him to be the idiot

You are a serious embarrassment. You better post in a language that you can write a proper sentence in.

First, I am not islamphobia or any religion-phobia.

I disgust the crusade carried on by those catholic popes as well.

Men are imperfect and since they pretend that they can interpret whatever god they worship and use their god's name to conduct despicable campaigns against humanity. Such types of activities are everywhere throughout human history.

If you call my remarks against "wearing-it-or-I-will-bury/kill-you type of threats by those muslim males" as islamphobia, I will have to say that I don't believe that religion is that shallow.

Remember, Bruno used to challenge the church about its teaching and was labelled as pagan, or in your word, christian-phobia. Nowadays, Catholics churches including popes have openly apologized to those persecuted during those eras.

Who have the right to say/label others have this or that type of xxx-phobia??? Aren't the popes proved to be wrong in the end as well???

Tell me anywhere in Quran that it indicates that women will be seriously punished if they do not wear burqas or something that cover their face and body fully, or a raped woman victim need four men to verify her words or will have to be taken into prison for adultery???

BTW, even without outside interference, their own sections are killing each other for thousands of years.

What islamphobia??? They are their own phobia till now.

Hey, now you are being an Islamophobe.

The esoteric concepts that you are talking of, is only the responsibility of the others. Judging them by the same criteria is Islamophobia.

Unlike in India, as I was told by my Indian friends, where people can build temple rampantly almost everywhere they like, in China, people are probably prohibited in mass gathering in random public locations even for religious reasons, instead they have a designated place (temple, mosque, etc.) to gather.
As usual, you are woefully wrong about India. I call BS about your so called Indian "friends".
Everyting in China is strictly regulated and yet, you call China a free country! Wow. Apparently you must be feeling very stiffled and restricted in the US as opposed to China, no?
If the same thing happened in India, you would have Pakistanis (the self-proclaimed torch bearers of Islam) crying foul and demanding freedom to practice their religion, but when China does it, I dont hear even a whimper of disagreement!! Au contraire, many are all over agreeing with Chinese policies!! What a blatant show of hypocrisy!
This is precisely why there are much less brainwashed terrorist youngsters in China than in India where religious killings, murders and terrorism are perpetual.
Again, arent you confusing India with Pakistan. Get your facts checked out.
In a free country like China, many religions coexist for many thousands of years.
Seldom was there persistent violence related to religion or religion sectarianism like in democracy India. Secularism on state level is a big reason behind it, and tolerance of the culture is another.
Kudos on putting two oxymorons in a single post!!
As for religious sectarianism, you again are getting confused India with Pakistan. You need to get your facts checked.

This thread clearly shows how double faced some people are.. They can bend over to any length and do anything to please some and if the same thing happens elsewhere they go bombastic about it and how their arguments changes is clearly visible in this thread.. what a bunch of hypocrites?? That just proves you are just friend of convenience and will turn around the day convenience ends.. This cycle has happened before as well..

@rcmj

Name calling doesn't proove your point. You never directly answered my question so let me be more explicit.

Isn't it CCP policy that belief (i.e. religious belief) and party membership are incompatible? In other words, if you are a CCP member you have to a declare that you are a atheist as well. There is no ifs and buts around that.

And if you want a govt. job, then you have be a CCP member. Ethinc Tibetans who are CCP members and hence NOT Buddhists can get govt. jobs. You may hide that you are still following Buddhists beliefs and practices and not be an atheist in your heart but to be a CCP member you have to officially declare yourself an atheist.

That also applies to Chinese muslims as well. Hence Muslim Chinese who happen to be CCP members are in official eyes atheists. This is the reason why they are forced not to fast during Ramadan.

And Chinese members have already admitted that children under 18 years can't attend religious education or festivals. You can't register an under 18 as a Muslim, Buddhist e.t.c. with the govt.

I am not passing a judgement on if its a good thing or bad thing. It depends on whether a person values religious freedom or not. But facts are facts and name calling will not change that.
A Sep 2011 article
How China kept lid on Ramadan - Los Angeles Times

Back
Top Bottom