What's new

Chinese City seeks to banish Muslim Veil!!

English is only a tool in China, there is no emotional or cultural attachment.

And you get to decide if someone else is having "emotional or cultural attachment"?

Without knowing anything?

I don't know, can Indians hide themselves from reality by being delusional? Seems to be working. And yes it seems like Indians don't care to know much about China, when they seem think China is bad as India with it's active rebellions, terrorist attacks and discrimination.

All of it is happening in China.

We don't care what happens in your country BTW. You on the other hand seem incapable of independent judgment. Not something that is "encouraged". ;)

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

ok low IQ kid, let me put it simple for you (like how your white masters laydown the fundation of your country for you), EjazR says no tibetan buddism can work in government ( western wannabe india steorotype), but in reality the makority of tibet local government consists of ethnic tibetans and other minorities. and the funnier part is another even more stupid indian (you) showed up to defend the previouse stupid clueless claim and derailed the argument/

lol``see still keep making fun of your own country, in terms of human development, China might behind some countries but India is behind most sub-shara african countries :D

and more you talk your ar$eoff more ignorance you show to the public. wearing modern clothes are 'western wannabe'? lol``as we anticipated you guys knows nothing about the difference between modernization and western wannabe slave mentality`"P

My smartarse little fool, you are just a zombie. You can't put a coherent sentence together.

Just willow in your pathetic sadness. And try to catch up to Surinam while you are at it. ;)

And you get to decide if someone else is having "emotional or cultural attachment"?

We don't care what happens in your country BTW. You on the other hand seem incapable of independent judgment. Not something that is "encouraged". ;)

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

My smartarse little fool, you are just a zombie. You can't put a coherent sentence together.

Just willow in your pathetic sadness. And try to catch up to Surinam while you are at it. ;)

english for me is just a tool as many people told you but i guess the incoherent english has hurt your feeling`lol

ok, i know its easy to live in deluded world but reality is hard``and i will stop hurting you already loathed soul

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Without knowing anything?)
isnt this is the indians speciality 'knowing nothing but loud mouthing everywhere'?

china should not do this to muslims after all they are its own citizen but as china is trying to suppress and control everything its is also causing social unrest in china.

You know I did some research.

The face veil is not banned in China.

This the article poster is an idiot.

Interestingly only western sources and Indian sources decided to report the article the thread starter posted.

Its not in Chinese Media, Pakistani media, Arab media or any other media.

Coincidence? Obviously not!

Its just a media war against China, thats all!

If anyone gives a sh!t I'll inform you.

I think China can learn a lot from India on how to make a situation worse, what do you think? Oh I'm sorry you don't do that, it's not the Indian way.

You know I did some research.

The face veil is not banned in China.

This the article poster is an idiot.

Interestingly only western sources and Indian sources decided to report the article the thread starter posted.

Coincidence? Obviously not!

Just a media war against China, that all!

^^ It was reported in the express tribune.

Western China city seeks to banish Muslim veil – The Express Tribune

Now guess who is an idiot. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

If anyone gives a sh!t I'll inform you.

I'll let you figure out your own absurdity. ;)

I think China can learn a lot from India on how to make a situation worse, what do you think? Oh I'm sorry you don't do that, it's not the Indian way.

I am so glad for your sense of humor. Kudos to you.

its propaganda. A western attempt to sow dischord between our chinese brothers which will not succeed. The trust amongst chinese and muslim world is too strong. Actions speak louder than words and chinese have been fair in their international relationships and treatment of all minorities within china in my opinion.
you gotta youtube some videos of Chinese activities in Tibet and Xinjiang..your opnion will be changed.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I'll let you figure out your own absurdity. ;)

I am so glad for your sense of humor. Kudos to you.

Umm... you are still the idiot, because express tribune simply got their information from Reuters. :lol:

You are the idiot! :lol:

The Pakistani media just copied information from the western media.

Its no wonder why express tribune is sh*t and hated deeply!

Well in other threads when the west banned veil there was a hue and cue over the decision by pakistani members !!
Now they are reacting there is nothing wrong in it just because this incident took place in china ~!!!
Its really funny..lol They are the true worshipers of their lord ;)

Umm... you are still the idiot, because express tribune simply got their information from Reuters. :lol:

You are the idiot! :lol:

I never had high expectations from you. ;)

I never had high expectations from you. ;)

I'm glad you do. But I have no expectations from you, because the express tribune simply copied reuters.

The express tribune is spreading western media crap.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

lol, the Pakistani source you quoted is bad journalism.

It simply copied from reuters.

Even Dawn.com copied from Associated Press. Sometimes Pakistani journalists can be real idiots!

Pakistan is not the bastion of Islam (or for the Muslims around the world), neither does it claim to be one. Pakistan only represents the people of Pakistan regardless of religion, no one else.
Then fking stop babbling on Kashmir.or Kashmiri muslims are your dears and Chinese aren't?NOOB!

I even checked the Xinhua. There is no such news. The face veil is not banned China.

I don't even read the CNN, Fox News, Associated Press, Reuters , BBC, anymore.
They are full of lies.

From Now onwards I read the Dawn, Arab News, Xinhua, CNTV, Russia Today, and The Hindu.

"Hou Hanmin, a Xinjiang government spokeswoman, told Reuters she was not aware of the notice, but that generally people in the region were free to wear what they wanted, including ethnic minorities.

“However, for certain jobs and in education there are rules about what you cannot wear simply as a matter of convenience,” she said by telephone."

I don't know, you? And proper attire for a job, oh no that's a crazy idea, the craziest yet. On another note I do think the burka should be banned which is what a face veil is and not a hijab, at least in certain areas, the security reason is obvious. If you like someone wearing a full face mask when in the bank then good for you.

I'm glad you do. But I have no expectations from you, because the express tribune simply copied reuters.

The express tribune is spreading western media crap.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

lol, the Pakistani source you quoted is bad journalism.

It simply copied from reuters.

Even Dawn.com copied from Associated Press. Sometimes Pakistani journalists can be real idiots!

Still your claim that no Pakistani media reported this has been proven wrong.

And you have been proven an idiot. Most media reports are sourced from news agencies like Reuters BTW.

Again I won't expect you to know that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom