What's new

Chinese cell phone brands may dominate Vietnam market

I am telling the phone, don't twist the fact, then fine, what can you export? Rice?

I'm telling phones, ... Vietnam exported phones ...
You may not know that buying a Samsung phone in Vietnam cheaper than buying it in Korea ?
Annually, hundreds million of famous brand phones manufactured in Vietnam.

Honhai - Foxconn already operated in Vietnam for several years.
Maybe next time, Apple Iphone would be produced in Vietnam.

Intel Inc start production in Vietnam since 2010 too

LG is building the factory in Haiphong ...

Last edited:
I am telling the phone, don't twist the fact, then fine, what can you export? Rice?

IT products is biggest export of Vietnam, It is over 20 bill US$, when rice is only around 3 bill US$. Read more before you could troll.

How price $ of the un-work China cell phone in Vietnam ?

I bought it 150 US$. When it sleeping for ever, it was my expensive toy.

Last edited:
So how China cellular phones could dominate Vietnam which is the new core of well known brand phones ( Nokia, Samsung, LG, ... ) manufacturing center.

It guess, phones export value could reach 40 billion US dollars next year.

IT products is biggest export of Vietnam, It is over 20 bill US$, when rice is only around 3 bill US$. Read more before you could troll.

Vietnam export primary product like pho, shrimp, crab and other sea product.

I'm telling phones, ... Vietnam exported phones ...
You may not know that buying a Samsung phone in Vietnam cheaper than buying it in Korea ?
Annually, hundreds million of famous brand phones manufactured in Vietnam.

Honhai - Foxconn already operated in Vietnam for several years.
Maybe next time, Apple Iphone would be produced in Vietnam.

Intel Inc start production in Vietnam since 2010 too

LG is building the factory in Haiphong ...

that's why I say your market get raped by foreign brands. you are at the lower end of this supply chain.

The fact that, Chinese should change to buy Xiaomi, Lenovo, not samsung, nokia ... because in near future, if you want to buy Nokia, Samsung phones ... you must import those brand from Vietnam.

We 're telling the phones, dont' twist the fact .. Edison Chen. Don't continue argueing before studying more for the international market ...

The fact that, Chinese should change to buy Xiaomi, Lenovo, not samsung, nokia ... because in near future, if you want to buy Nokia, Samsung phones ... you must import those brand from Vietnam.

No. These companies will move their assemble line to cambodia, or other SEA countries, and even Africa. Your fate is controlled by others.

We 're telling the phones, dont' twist the fact .. Edison Chen. Don't continue argueing before studying more for the international market ...

Why? I don't need to study anything, because I am always trolling.

I'm living in hanoi, Thaiha street. here is centure for I phone and smart phone bussines, there is no shop for chinese products.

iPhone is very popular in Vietnam?

that's why I say your market get raped by foreign brands. you are at the lower end of this supply chain.

You are low IQ chinese, we let chinese or american should cook following their trdition meals .

The primary IT products like mP chips sets ... its most important items to develope new products by white men, what chinese could copy only.

Important is that we get a part of money in i phone production chain of world.

Well, Chinese smartphones are definitely getting better by the year. Considering the fact that they were nowhere to be seen in the top 5-7 years ago. But surprisingly the most notable Chinese smartphone brand i have seen in almost every shop in go to in London/U.K is Huawei . Haven't seen any so called Xiaomi, Lenovo (except in Laptop and PCS of course), Coolpad, Oppo etc, Didn't even know these names(bar lenovo of course) until saw/read this thread. ZTE has got some phones here as well though they are not as popular/common as huawei. But overall ill say so far its only Huawei smartphones that i have seen and even bought one in the past(which was quite good for its price) and my junior sister uses Huawei Ascend P6. I didn't even know it was a Chinese company until recently. lol. But overall, it will take a while/long time before Chinese smartphones can match Apple and Samsung in brand awareness. Note that in today's world, brand is more important than even the product, most companies sell alot because of the brand image they have. Personally i think Samsung is overrated. HTC and Apple are my favorites. But i wont be surprise though if Chinese smartphones dominate the developing world/countries market. Considering the price and the relatively good quality of the phones they are bound to dominate in developing countries. wont be a surprise.
Overall i think India is the only other country who may have the ability to compete with China in this sector, both in terms of price, quantity and quality of the phones. surprisingly haven't seen any Indian phone. Will be good to see one soon, and how it will fare in the world, because competition is always good for the market/consumers. most of the big smartphones company overcharge us for their products. getting sick of it.
Also im surprise to see that there is so much animosity between some Chinese and Vietnamese members on here. Is there a particular reason for that? I thought they are both communist countries(well officially. lol)? Surprised because almsot all the Chinese i know here are rather quite humble, calm, level headed and hard working even when they are provoked. kind of similar to some of my Vietnamese friends as well. :D

Becos India do not manufacture most of the smartphone parts. I dare to say more than 50% of their Indian brand smartphone parts need to be import from shenzhen. China is called the world factories for a reason. Even Apple more than 80% of its part including the final assemble is done in China. What spare from India smartphone?

Since most of the parts need to import from China. It is very difficult for India to compete with China brand in terms of pricing and quality.

You are low IQ chinese, primary IT products like mP chips sets ... its most important items to develope new products by white men, what chinese could copy only.

Important is that we get a part of money in i phone production chain of world.

Yes, I am low IQ, I don't even go to college, after my high school, I went to drive the excavator on construction sites.

If Americans get $100 per phone, you get $1, and wait a minute, it's EBIT, actually, you just get less than a quarter.

Last edited:
Yes, I am low IQ, I don't even go to college, after my high school, I went to drive the excavator on construction sites.

If Americans get $100 per phone, you get $1, and wait a minute, it's EBIT, actually, you just get less than a quarter.

Just ignore the troll ... as he admit himself

Why? I don't need to study anything, because I am always trolling.

Back
Top Bottom