What's new

Chinese cell phone brands may dominate Vietnam market

by reading an ad article ? LOL. There're several negative reviews by real buyers.
Lenovo maybe a name, everyone knows, but that's for Thinkpad series.

Lenovo phones are the same as other poor brands. Chinese phones means incidently drop once, die and buy new one.
Guess Chinese phones never pass drop-test

Most popular smartphones in Vietnam : Samsung, Nokia, Sony.
Their brands mean stable and endurance operation.

There're too many Chinese brands too, but I don't remember exact name, they are just the same.

Again, your opinion on Lenovo is obviously BIAS / Subjective due to your jealousy.

Lenovo PC position now is no 1 worldwide.
Lenovo Smartphone position now is no 3 or 4 after Samsung, Iphone (and Huawei), beat other big names such as Sony, Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia etc. How come drop and die smartphone can be worldwide leaders beating other big names?

Negative reviews will be always there for every smartphone, in fact positive reviews about Lenovo smartphone is much more than the negative ones.

Find fact first before get butt hurt :laugh:

Don't know what you means ?
why we must trust in an untrustworthy phone ?

In general,to me, Android phone isn't trustworthy as Windows or iOS platform phones.
And Japanese brands are better than Korean brand, Korean brands better than Taiwanese brands, and Taiwanese brands better than Chinese brands.

Anyway, a phone is just a means of communication ... we still could work well and earn $50,000 a year with a $100 phone which is endurance operation. while others cannot with a so-called high end phone.

What do you mean by untrustworthy phone? Huawei is a respectable regardless of your biased opinion.
I agree iOS is much stable system but it has its draw back like lack of communication and tinkering. It will depend on what is your requirement and what you want.

Again, your opinion on Lenovo is obviously BIAS / Subjective due to your jealousy.

Lenovo PC position now is no 1 worldwide.
Lenovo Smartphone position now is no 3 or 4 after Samsung, Iphone (and Huawei), beat other big names such as Sony, Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia etc. How come drop and die smartphone can be worldwide leaders beating other big names?

Negative reviews will be always there for every smartphone, in fact positive reviews about Lenovo smartphone is much more than the negative ones.

Find fact first before get butt hurt :laugh:

Precisely!

Since like someone is full of jealousy for the rise of China. The only way he can release his hatre is thru slandering.

Lenovo Smartphone position now is no 3 or 4 after Samsung, Iphone (and Huawei), beat other big names such as Sony, Motorola, Blackberry, Nokia etc.

Based on What factor, Lenovo phone could be ranked as Top 3 ? Quality ? or Price ?

What do you mean by untrustworthy phone? Huawei is a respectable regardless of your biased opinion.
I agree iOS is much stable system but it has its draw back like lack of communication and tinkering. It will depend on what is your requirement and what you want.

Precisely!

Since like someone is full of jealousy for the rise of China. The only way he can release his hatre is thru slandering.

Huawei is nowhere near me ... we know that because the fear of untrustworthy Huawei equipments, many western countries and USA deny Huawei in key projects.

I don't rank Chinese brand high, because those are scraps ... at this moment as I could say.
Try again, better ... Xiaomi, Hongda, Onkia ... and many weird ( or fake ) names

Huawei is nowhere near me ... we know that because the fear of untrustworthy Huawei equipments, many western countries and USA deny Huawei in key projects.

You must be working for US/CIA paycheck? Your jealousy is not going to derail the rise of China. China will only be stronger with haters like you. The righteous will always prevail the evil.

NSA leaks blamed for Cisco’s falling sales overseas (updated) | Ars Technica

The american bashing China of cyber attack are over exaggerated and in fact, US is the biggest violators. Not only that Cisco is spying on China on behalf of CIA.

Huawei spying for PLA is slandering without facts.

Remember Snowden is a CIA contractor , US citizen. He is a pure white american. His words hold weight.

China dominates the World when it comes to Smartphone and feature phone production. Vietnam is a small market for China, according to me.

Huawei mobile phones are far better than Samsung phones anytime. They are tough as steel

I think we will support the Chinese smartphone brands if they are better quality.
But first you the Chinese friends have to change the image of Chinese goods "low quality" in the mind of the Vietnamese.
Currently, the Chinese smartphone brands are just beginning on Vietnam market, it concentrates mainly in the low-price segment; seems it is too optimistic to say that they "dominate" Vietnam market today. It is very small compared with Apple, SS, HTC, Sony, Nokia, LG...
Also please note, in the article, "top official of a Chinese global mobile phone" above just said "MAY" and "WILL" and "near future"..., not rightnow.

You cheap Viets buy our brands :lol:

Cheap price China phone in VN will force Sam Sung, LG, Sony to make new phones with cheaper price but still strong chip and RAM :pop:

You cheap Viets buy our brands :lol:

No, low prices smart phones are just a small segment on Vietnam market.
Segmentation high-quality are still liked in VN.

Apple's sales boom in communist Vietnam
HANOIThu Apr 24, 2014 11:58am EDT

(Reuters) - Communist Vietnam is suddenly Apple Inc's hottest market after sales there tripled in its fiscal first half, a growth rate five times faster than in India where it is spending heavily in a battle for market share.

Vietnam has barely received a mention from Apple executives in their regular briefings for financial analysts. But in a quarterly conference call on Wednesday, they were talking up the potential of the country.

Quarterly iPhone sales more than doubled and the strong growth appears likely to continue given Vietnam's predominantly young, tech-savvy population, rapid growth in internet and mobile phone use and a projected doubling of the middle class by 2020.

Apple's sales boom in communist Vietnam| Reuters

No, low prices smart phones are just a small segment on Vietnam market.
Segmentation high-quality are still liked in VN.

Apple's sales boom in communist Vietnam
HANOIThu Apr 24, 2014 11:58am EDT

(Reuters) - Communist Vietnam is suddenly Apple Inc's hottest market after sales there tripled in its fiscal first half, a growth rate five times faster than in India where it is spending heavily in a battle for market share.

Vietnam has barely received a mention from Apple executives in their regular briefings for financial analysts. But in a quarterly conference call on Wednesday, they were talking up the potential of the country.

Quarterly iPhone sales more than doubled and the strong growth appears likely to continue given Vietnam's predominantly young, tech-savvy population, rapid growth in internet and mobile phone use and a projected doubling of the middle class by 2020.

Apple's sales boom in communist Vietnam| Reuters

Nope.

We dominate Vietcong market.

Our brands dominate Vietcong market in every industry.

In addition to providing low-cost source of goods, China's influence is nothing to us, sorry my Chinese boy. :coffee:

You look like us, you use our names, your women jump the border to marry us, we dominate your market.

Yup. We influence you alright. Have been since you crawled out of our sperm.

Sorry my inferior Viet slave, but you are part of the greater Chinese civilisation :lol:

What the F**k is Indian Smartphones brands like Micromax, Lava, Xolo, Karbonn, Spice, Intex are doing. I mean this are the only brands which can give direct competition to Chinese brands in Design, Price and Features. But the brands are not going globally i don't know why :(

You look like us, you use our names, your women jump the border to marry us, we dominate your market.

Yup. We influence you alright. Have been since you crawled out of our sperm.

Sorry my inferior Viet slave, but you are part of the greater Chinese civilisation :lol:

Calm down my Chinese boy, sorry if I make you wake up :azn:

What the F**k is Indian Smartphones brands like Micromax, Lava, Xolo, Karbonn, Spice, Intex are doing. I mean this are the only brands which can give direct competition to Chinese brands in Design, Price and Features. But the brands are not going globally i don't know why :(
Easy, I know TATA auto is from India^^

Just a smartphone, everybody buy it according to the self situation...Using a high price smartphone can tell other you are high postion? Silly! Personally support Xperia^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom