What's new

Chinese cell phone brands may dominate Vietnam market

I'm more educated than your most educated Vietcong . There is nothing you can teach me that i don't already know. Teach your people.
Then I guess the most educated like you are still very uneducated. Learn where your mobile phone stand in our market before talking about education. You need a re-ed. Even your media is a clown

This is why you chinaclowns are often get laughed at. You make up a news and masturbate with your kind. You want to know, let me educate you. The top selling mobile phone in Vietnam is Nokia, second is Samsung. Both of these brands accounts for almost 70% of the market share. that is why they both set up assembling plants in Vietnam. The rest is split between LG, Sony, Apple, Viettel LOL

Chinese brands? WTF is that? I have never even heard of Chinese phone till this thread.

#1 selling mobile phone in Vietnam is Nokia, taking about 35% of market share, #2 is Samsung taking 33% of market share, the rest is split between LG, Sony, Sharp, Apple, and Viettel. Apple is starting to sell like hot cakes in Vietnam recently.
Post a link to back up your so called facts.

So why we can say Lu Sun is greatest Chinese, he created a person with the name Ah Q. He is typical Chinese with their illusions.

Don't know what is Xiaomi, ... just know Sony, Nokia, Samsung, ... prices $150-400
You think that Sony, Nokia, Samsung appear from nowhere ???
$150- $400? Are u talking abt samsung and sony low end smartphone? They are as crappy as china low end one. Low ram and lousy camera. I am talking about the better smartphone that has a better netsurfing experience and more multimedia. Xperia and S5 will never go at $400. China huawei and xiaomi are the cheapest high end spec smartphone. i do my maths before going for huawei P2.

$150- $400? Are u talking abt samsung and sony low end smartphone? They are as crappy as china low end one. Low ram and lousy camera. I am talking about the better smartphone that has a better netsurfing experience and more multimedia. Xperia and S5 will never go at $400. China huawei and xiaomi are the cheapest high end spec smartphone. i do my maths before going for huawei P2.

I do business with laptop which has keyboard not tablet or so-called high end phone ...
Phones under $400, even $200- Sim-free satisfy all requirements ... I'm sure those can do whatever so-called high end phone can do ...

Don't know which essential function you think that low end phones don't have ?
btw, how long are you using mobile phone ?

There's Chinese brand phone which cost over $400 isnt it ?

Post a link to back up your so called facts.
This is the latest statistics from Vietnam regarding our mobile phone market. no English version though
Thị trường điện thoại di động Việt Nam: Thêm 1 số gương mặt mới | Tinmoi.vn

I'm living in hanoi, Thaiha street. here is centure for I phone and smart phone bussines, there is no shop for chinese products.
What do you expect from these chinaclowns? LOL. They don't even know that Nokia and Samsung accounts for almost 70% of Vietnam's mobile phone market.

Read the comments. Some of them are funny and some are good info. :)

Read the comments. Some of them are funny and some are good info. :)

Many Chinese brands want to be compared to Samsung, but all failed so far ...
Anyway, I don't prefer Samsung to Sony

There's Chinese brand phone which cost over $400 isnt it ?

You are confused with low end smartphone and high end smartphone....

Iphone 5 cost $800plus. Xperia cost $600plus while Samsung S4 or Note 3 cost $700. While Huawei P2 cost $400. You do the maths.

Do not bother to buy less than $400 smartphone. The spec are bad like low ram, bad camera and so so screen.

Many Chinese brands want to be compared to Samsung, but all failed so far ...
Anyway, I don't prefer Samsung to Sony

China domestic brand is gaining 30% with Xiaomi going strong. Consider China market is the most competitive handphone market in the world.

Don't know what is Xiaomi, ... just know Sony, Nokia, Samsung, ... prices $150-400
You think that Sony, Nokia, Samsung appear from nowhere ???

Like i said, don't care your jungle only know American, Korean or Japanese brands. In the Western world which is far more richer than your poor country are all talking about Chinese brands too.

HANOI - Chinese brands of cell phones will dominateVietnamese market in the near future not only becausethey are cheaper but also because of their excellentquality, according to a top official of a Chinese globalmobile phone manufacturing firm.

According to the director, who requested anonymity, hisfirm is now putting in the Vietnamese market with cheapand reliable mobile phones and smart phones.

As of the first half of 2013, Lenovo almost remained theonly Chinese brand in Vietnam's mobile phone market.

But even without any advertising campaign, Lenovo quietlyrose to be the top brand now in the market, surpassingKorean and Western-made brands.

In October 2013, a new Chinese brand called Oppo joinedthe market. It is being distributed locally by Vietnam'sMilitary Telecom Corporation (Viettel).

Oppo has increased its sales after massive promotion and marketing operation through thelocal media outlets.

In the first launching month, Oppo's revenues in Vietnamese market reached 30 billionVietnamese dong (nearly $1.5 million), much higher than the expectations of distributors,according to a report in VNEconomy online newspaper on Thursday.

Despite its late arrival here, the Oppo brand has made a tremendous jump in sales through itsretail outlets such as Viettel, World Mobile, FPT, and Vien Thong A, among others.

"Because of our good quality and product design, plus the right approach to customers, wehave earned high revenues during the last few months," one Oppo official said.

After Oppo, Huawei, the world's third largest phone producer, started selling its smart phonesin Vietnam in 2013 through its various distribution outlets.

Other Chinese names in smart phone race in Vietnam are Haier and Gionee. There are highpossibilities that ZTE and Xiaomi will soon enter the Vietnamese market, said VNEconomyonline newspaper.

Certainly, the Chinese brands are giving the well-known global brands such as Samsung,Apple and Nokia, a run for their money.

I think we will support the Chinese smartphone brands if they are better quality.
But first you the Chinese friends have to change the image of Chinese goods "low quality" in the mind of the Vietnamese.
Currently, the Chinese smartphone brands are just beginning on Vietnam market, it concentrates mainly in the low-price segment; seems it is too optimistic to say that they "dominate" Vietnam market today. It is very small compared with Apple, SS, HTC, Sony, Nokia, LG...
Also please note, in the article, "top official of a Chinese global mobile phone" above just said "MAY" and "WILL" and "near future"..., not rightnow.

You are confused with low end smartphone and high end smartphone....

Iphone 5 cost $800plus. Xperia cost $600plus while Samsung S4 or Note 3 cost $700. While Huawei P2 cost $400. You do the maths.

Do not bother to buy less than $400 smartphone. The spec are bad like low ram, bad camera and so so screen.

Don't know what you means ?
why we must trust in an untrustworthy phone ?

In general,to me, Android phone isn't trustworthy as Windows or iOS platform phones.
And Japanese brands are better than Korean brand, Korean brands better than Taiwanese brands, and Taiwanese brands better than Chinese brands.

Anyway, a phone is just a means of communication ... we still could work well and earn $50,000 a year with a $100 phone which is endurance operation. while others cannot with a so-called high end phone.

Back
Top Bottom