What's new

Chinese cell phone brands may dominate Vietnam market

anh_may.jpeg

Viettel SMT line
thumb0_3053155299140195.JPG

You chinaman are hopelessly trying to enter a market that you will have no chance I mean absolutely ZERO chance. IT product market in Vietnam is dominated by the military-run Viettel and they're in the process of building factory to expand production of their own electronic components. You guy remind me of south Korea's SK Telecom who thought that they could come in and take over Vietnam's telecom market;....Viettel crushed them along with the Russian and Swedish ones in just a few years
I bet on that you must know little about electronic component, "in just a few years"?!! you talk too big, ignorant.

Last edited:
Yup. More money for us. You buy our brands, it breaks, you buy our brands again.

We earn double the money :D

That's called smart business strategy.
Unluckily, who fool repeat his fault again ...

That's the ugly strategy of Chinese makers. That's why they cannot build trusty brands
No one believe in China brand,

Any stats on what's the most used phone in VN? Are there really any other brand who can beat Samsung and Apple phones at this moment? Sometimes people people buy phones regardless of quality but because of the popularity and image of the brand. Like for example, people buy Toyota/Honda instead of KIA/Hyundai just because it's a Honda or Toyota. I've asked people regarding Huawei, most say it's OK but not on par with Apple or Samsung quality wise. How do our Chinese members here compare the latest Huawei or Lenovo phone to the latest samsung or apple? The reason I asked is that I am about to upgrade my tmobile phone. Although they don't have Chinese brands, I am just curious.

Any stats on what's the most used phone in VN? Are there really any other brand who can beat Samsung and Apple phones at this moment? Sometimes people people buy phones regardless of quality but because of the popularity and image of the brand. Like for example, people buy Toyota/Honda instead of KIA/Hyundai just because it's a Honda or Toyota. I've asked people regarding Huawei, most say it's OK but not on par with Apple or Samsung quality wise. How do our Chinese members here compare the latest Huawei or Lenovo phone to the latest samsung or apple? The reason I asked is that I am about to upgrade my tmobile phone. Although they don't have Chinese brands, I am just curious.

Recently I saw a Lenovo phone at the similar price point of HTC Desire 500 and Samsung Grand Duos, I was in fact very disappointed, the phone was unnecessarily heavy, design was ordinary, and most importantly, the screen was dull, not worth the money it asks for.

Many Chinese mobile brands like Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Gionee, etc. are available in India, but they mostly remained as small players without any brand value.

Recently I saw a Lenovo phone at the similar price point of HTC Desire 500 and Samsung Grand Duos, I was in fact very disappointed, the phone was unnecessarily heavy, design was ordinary, and most importantly, the screen was dull, not worth the money it asks for.

Many Chinese mobile brands like Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, Gionee, etc. are available in India, but they mostly remained as small players without any brand value.

From a country that can't manufacture your own phone, I can understand your butt hurt and trolling. Your so called Indian brand, Micromax, are all made in china LOL.

From a country that can't manufacture your own phone, I can understand your butt hurt and trolling. Your so called Indian brand, Micromax, are all made in china LOL.

Everybody can see who is a butt hurt. :lol: Even Micromax is also a cheap brand in India like the Chinese ones, these phones don't compare to Apple, HTC, or even Samsung. First make these brands big here and then come to troll.

Thats subjective and bias opinion.

Dont you read the article in the first page, that chinese smartphone dominate Vietnam Market for 2 reason:

1. Price
2. Excelent Quality

It is amazing trollers here can only but hurt but unable to read :D

Chinese brand well-known global brands low quality are not compered to such as Samsung, Apple and Nokia, :haha:

Cant u read the article post on the first page?

Chinese smartphone dominate Vietnam Market because of 2 reason:

1. Price
2. Excelent Quality

Why denial?

All scrap .. only pirate shops sell those brands in Vietnam.

All scrap??

Dont you read the article saying that Lenovo, Oppo, etc dominate Vietnam Market?

How come scrapped dominate? why denial? :lol:

Everybody can see who is a butt hurt. :lol: Even Micromax is also a cheap brand in India like the Chinese ones, these phones don't compare to Apple, HTC, or even Samsung. First make these brands big here and then come to troll.

A sliver medalist can't get butt hurt over someone who can't qualify for the competition, LOL. You need even Chinese firm, Huawei, to launch your 4G network. :omghaha:

A sliver medalist can't get butt hurt over someone who can't qualify for the competition, LOL. You need even Chinese firm, Huawei, to launch your 4G network. :omghaha:

Extremely weak logic, Huawei was just cheaper for Airtel, not any groundbreaking technology. :lol:

For the Indian to read! LOLOL

Huawei enabling digital logistics systems to build a better connected world - OFweek News

huawei | Posted: 24 Apr 2014, 08:33

Share:
Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, yesterday (April 23, 2014) held its 11th Annual Global Analyst Summit, attracting nearly 400 analysts and business leaders from world-class companies such as BT, Intel and Volvo.

4efdd2f969559e8b1c92e99f32ded48e(14).jpg

(Mr. William Xu, Huawei Chief Strategy Marketing Officer delivered the speech at the 2014 Huawei Global Analyst Summit)

In his welcome address at the event, Mr. William Xu, Huawei’s Chief Strategy Marketing Officer, said that as connectivity becomes increasingly important and a way of life globally, ICT technologies, represented by mobile broadband, cloud computing, big data analytics, the Internet of things, and social networking, will continue to reshape the world and introduce a new wave of technological development. Mr. Xu also underscored Huawei’s commitment to continue working closely with partners from business, industry and academia to promote greater convenience and freedom in communications and the sharing of ideas to drive the evolution of technology, industries and interpersonal interaction. Ultimately, Huawei aims to help to build a better connected world.

Mr. Xu said: "Against the backdrop of ICT convergence, Huawei has also transformed and optimized our organizational structure to establish a new, more comprehensive and well-rounded Products and Solutions Group to develop innovative ICT products and solutions that will fully realize and leverage the competitive advantage Huawei has gained with our comprehensive solutions offering."

Speaking at the event, Niall Dunne, Chief Sustainability Officer at BT Group, said: "At BT, we believe in the power of communications to deliver sustainable social and economic growth. The Huawei summit has been an excellent opportunity to discuss with global industry leaders and stakeholders how ICT can play a very real part in building a better future."

With connectivity becoming the norm in people’s daily lives today, the four basic physical elements of human survival– air, water, food and sunlight – can be extended to include the digital environment. A better connected world will integrate such elements. Like air, connectivity will be available anytime and anywhere. Connectivity will flow freely like water, enabling ease of information sharing and inspiring innovation. Like food, it will provide energy, allowing people to be always online and promote life-long learning; and connectivity will shine like the sun, with everyone being able to enjoy communications through broadband Internet.

From interpersonal communications to connectivity and the Internet of things, or basic, physical human needs to the more advanced need for entertainment and social networking, human interaction and society are being re-modeled by the possibilities created by ultra-broadband, high-capacity connectivity that is highly reliable, ubiquitous and offers zero wait time.

Huawei forecasts that by 2025, the world will have eight billion smartphone users and 100 billion terminals interconnected by the Internet. It follows that the next decade will see ICT embedded more deeply in everyday life and across all industries. With the ICT convergence trend, Huawei believes that the digital transformation of the information society presents immense opportunities for the ICT industry, and that the convergence of the digital and physical worlds will usher in an era of big data – one with data pipes as wide as the Pacific Ocean, more real-time big data platforms, and an enormous volume of interconnected terminals. In this age, the transfer, processing, storage and presentation of such massive data workloads will underline the value of Huawei’s commitment to working with customers and partners to create high-performance, universally-connected digital logistics systems. Over the last 27 years, Huawei has pursued this vision of universal connectivity where all industries and enterprises are interconnected. Today, Huawei is already leveraging ICT to connect close to three billion people in 170 countries and regions across the world, enabling them to realize the possibilities of communications and information sharing, anytime and anywhere.

Mr. Xu added: "As globalization enters a new age of ICT convergence, the world has never been so closely interconnected. Internationally successful products are backed by a global ecosystem and collaboration across an industry chain characterized by technology and industry integration. Huawei looks forward to collaborating closely with partners from the industry, business, and academic circles to build a win-win industry chain together and a better connected world."

ZTE achieves world first with real-time coherent optical detection of ultra-100G OFDM signal - OFweek News

zte | Posted: 24 Apr 2014, 08:42

ZTE Corporation (“ZTE”), a global provider of telecommunications equipment, network solutions and mobile devices has demonstrated the first ever real-time transport and coherent detection of an ultra-100G orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) signal. ZTE successfully transmitted the signal over a long distance in standard single mode fibre without optical dispersion compensation, setting a world first for the coherent detection of an OFDM optical signal, and laying a solid foundation for the long-distance transmission and coherent detection of OFDM signals.

3fb5ed13afe8714a7e5d13ee506003dd(16).jpg

The demonstration’s results were presented at the Optical Fiber Communication (OFC) Conference on 14 March 2014 and have been accepted by the OFC as a post-deadline paper.

Having the advantages of spectrum efficiency, dynamic distribution of spectrum resource and being an effective solution to dispersion in fiber transmission, OFDM transmission has, for a long time, been the subject of investigation for use as the modulation code signal. Compared to an offline coherent optical OFDM transmission system, a real-time coherent detection of OFDM transmission system resolves the problems of limited hardware resources and improves signal precision.

In this demonstration, ZTE used time-domain synchronization and a frequency offset estimation algorithm. This algorithm optimizes complex floating-point multiplication into a simple sign shift operation by only comparing the signature of the signal. At the same time the high power peak-to-average ratio in the OFDM signal transmission was reduced using distortion reduction technology, and the moving average of frequencies was used to estimate channel demand to eliminate the noise in the fiber channel and thus reduce errors in the system’s performance.

Since ZTE’s Optical Wave Institute was founded in New Jersey, USA in 2010, it has focused on the research and development of cutting-edge technologies such as high speed 100G and ultra-100G signal transmission. Working closely with the company’s China-based R&D teams, it has solved several key challenges in 100G technologies and has become the company’s “engine” for global high-speed optical communication transmission developments.

In recent years ZTE has focused on real-time high bit-rate optical OFDM signal transmission research with the aim of both solving technical challenges and developing applications of the technology. By focusing on advanced technologies such as high speed 100G and ultra-100G signal transmission and receiving, ZTE has solved many key challenges in the field and released major new products.

In September 2013, ZTE was the first in the world to implement single-channel direct detection of 50Gbps optical 64QAM-OFDM (quadrature amplitude modulation-OFDM) signal real-time transmission (generation and receiving), and successfully achieved fiber transmission of the signal, breaking the previous world record of 10Gbps. In March 2014, ZTE became the first in the world to realize dual-carrier real-time 100Gbps transmission direct detection for a 16QAM-OFDM signal and to implement the transmission of the signal.

OnePlus is a branch out company from Oppo. Keep a watch on it. The phone will be a rival in terms of built quality and specs.

Yes, they kept the design of OnePlus One very similar to Oppo Find 5. And that's a good thing.

There are big brands, the fact is no one buys them because of poor after sales service by Chinese brands. If they can get that right, Chinese cell phone manufacturers are going to get a major share of the pie.

Micromax gets their phone from a small player in China. These phones cannot be compared to lenovo or gionee, let alone oppo. Ever seen or held an oppo phone? Ask Hritik Roshan. Samsung and Apple would be humbled at the presence of Oppo. You can start by Google.

Yup. More money for us. You buy our brands, it breaks, you buy our brands again.

We earn double the money :D
You are kidding right?

Last edited:
You want a different phone? Try Oppo Find 7 / 7a you won't be disappointed. Apple and Samsung can be compared to Huawei and lenovo in terms of built quality, but no where near an Oppo phone. Google is your new best friend. It's very much worth a try.
Or just Google any Oppo phone available in your country.

Back
Top Bottom