What's new

Chinese cell phone brands may dominate Vietnam market

This new brand looks like a subsidiary of the Red Cross! :cheesy:

9914_1392108064_medium.jpg

Last edited:
Thats subjective and bias opinion.

Dont you read the article in the first page, that chinese smartphone dominate Vietnam Market for 2 reason:

2. Excelent Quality
:lol:

by reading an ad article ? LOL. There're several negative reviews by real buyers.
Lenovo maybe a name, everyone knows, but that's for Thinkpad series.

Lenovo phones are the same as other poor brands. Chinese phones means incidently drop once, die and buy new one.
Guess Chinese phones never pass drop-test

Most popular smartphones in Vietnam : Samsung, Nokia, Sony.
Their brands mean stable and endurance operation.

There're too many Chinese brands too, but I don't remember exact name, they are just the same.

by reading an ad article ? LOL. There're several negative reviews by real buyers.
Lenovo maybe a name, everyone knows, but that's for Thinkpad series.

Lenovo phones are the same as other poor brands. Chinese phones means incidently drop once, die and buy new one.
Guess Chinese phones never pass drop-test

Most popular smartphones in Vietnam : Samsung, Nokia, Sony.
Their brands mean stable and endurance operation.

There're too many Chinese brands too, but I don't remember exact name, they are just the same.

You must be one of those cheapo that buy a less than USD 150 china brand smartphone and then start bashing. Up your budget to USD 400 and above to get a respectable Chinese smartphone brand like Huawei or XM, Oppo. It is still cheaper than a USD800 iphone 5.

I am using a huawei P2 ascend now.Drop thousand of times and still working. Best of all smooth operation.

You must be one of those cheapo that buy a less than USD 150 china brand smartphone and then start bashing. Up your budget to USD 400 and above to get a respectable Chinese smartphone brand like Huawei or XM, Oppo. It is still cheaper than a USD800 iphone 5.

I am using a huawei P2 ascend now.Drop thousand of times and still working. Best of all smooth operation.

I don't think cheapo describes this vietcong accurately, he prefer to bash Chinese brands in general regardless China can make good or low quality smart phones. In the West plenty people order Chinese brands smart phones, i know that for a fact based on their positive opinions on tech forums. They praise Huawei, Oppo, Xiaomi phones for the quality and price.

I don't think cheapo describes this vietcong accurately, he prefer to bash Chinese brands in general regardless China can make good or low quality smart phones. In the West plenty people order Chinese brands smart phones, i know that for a fact based on their positive opinions on tech forums. They praise Huawei, Oppo, Xiaomi phones for the quality and price.

Don't know what is Xiaomi, ... just know Sony, Nokia, Samsung, ... prices $150-400
You think that Sony, Nokia, Samsung appear from nowhere ???

@BoQ77 Out of curiousity, does Vietnam have a full running 4G network?

No. just 3G ... Kal-El
While my sister in AL using Verizon 4G ... for years,
the battery life last shorter for 4G

Thats subjective and bias opinion.

Dont you read the article in the first page, that chinese smartphone dominate Vietnam Market for 2 reason:

1. Price
2. Excelent Quality

It is amazing trollers here can only but hurt but unable to read :D

Cant u read the article post on the first page?

Chinese smartphone dominate Vietnam Market because of 2 reason:

1. Price
2. Excelent Quality

Why denial?

All scrap??

Dont you read the article saying that Lenovo, Oppo, etc dominate Vietnam Market?

How come scrapped dominate? why denial? :lol:
This is why you chinaclowns are often get laughed at. You make up a news and masturbate with your kind. You want to know, let me educate you. The top selling mobile phone in Vietnam is Nokia, second is Samsung. Both of these brands accounts for almost 70% of the market share. that is why they both set up assembling plants in Vietnam. The rest is split between LG, Sony, Apple, Viettel LOL

Chinese brands? WTF is that? I have never even heard of Chinese phone till this thread.

Any stats on what's the most used phone in VN? Are there really any other brand who can beat Samsung and Apple phones at this moment? Sometimes people people buy phones regardless of quality but because of the popularity and image of the brand. Like for example, people buy Toyota/Honda instead of KIA/Hyundai just because it's a Honda or Toyota. I've asked people regarding Huawei, most say it's OK but not on par with Apple or Samsung quality wise. How do our Chinese members here compare the latest Huawei or Lenovo phone to the latest samsung or apple? The reason I asked is that I am about to upgrade my tmobile phone. Although they don't have Chinese brands, I am just curious.
#1 selling mobile phone in Vietnam is Nokia, taking about 35% of market share, #2 is Samsung taking 33% of market share, the rest is split between LG, Sony, Sharp, Apple, and Viettel. Apple is starting to sell like hot cakes in Vietnam recently.

This is why you chinaclowns are often get laughed at. You make up a news and masturbate with your kind. You want to know, let me educate you. The top selling mobile phone in Vietnam is Nokia, second is Samsung. Both of these brands accounts for almost 70% of the market share. that is why they both set up assembling plants in Vietnam. The rest is split between LG, Sony, Apple, Viettel LOL

Chinese brands? WTF is that? I have never even heard of Chinese phone till this thread.
Maybe you are under educated but well fed?

No. just 3G ... Kal-El
While my sister in AL using Verizon 4G ... for years,
the battery life last shorter for 4G

I remember having better battery life on 3G. However, I'm now used to 4G and will never go back :D

I remember having better battery life on 3G. However, I'm now used to 4G and will never go back :D

You have no choice ... but the experience for battery life ... Sony ( Japan ) phones managed battery usage much better than Samsung phones.

I educate you chinatown on where you stand in our mobile phone market share
I'm more educated than your most educated Vietcong . There is nothing you can teach me that i don't already know. Teach your people.

Back
Top Bottom