What's new

Chinese cell phone brands may dominate Vietnam market

8 megapixel and up ... suitable to DSLR cameras or at least a camera with big sensor ( CMOS or CCD ) ...
because it's useless to print full scale of 8 or 12 megapixel photo shot by a phone.
8 megapixel nearly useless to use as webphoto, social network ...

I bought the Lenovo p780 for business because I dislike recharging my phone every day or two and it has dual sim card. Now I have hard time to find a better alternative.

I don't care much about brands and features I would not use all to often anyways. It didn't have the best specs expect for battery life. But it was well worth the money and feels very reliable. Even if it broke by accident I would think about buying the same model again because its cheaper now and still does the job.

I have no experience with other Lenovo phones but if they all have the same qualities I understand why they grow so fast in every market they enter.

China economy collapse is even better for the rest of the world. Eight nations can divide China again, and we will jont the Eight-Nation Alliance this time :P

Then like i said, your expectation of devastation for China has proven how butt hurted and jealous you are toward China :lol:

China begged for Japan and US's to help its economy in 1978-1979 when VN's just made an economy reform after USSR collapse in 1990. from 1987 to now is almost 40 years and China is still dirty and polluted like third world nations with its economy is in big trouble.

Just give us 40 years to develop our economy like u, then u will see how backward China is :pop:

If Japan and US take advantage of chinese cheap labour and market during 1978-1979 then you cannot say china begged Japan and US. It is a mutual simbiosis ! educate your self before blurting. :laugh:

You have already had your 40 years, but still far behind China, that shows who is the master and who is the slave :lol:

Queueing for Samsung Galaxy S5 in Vietnam

xephang.jpg

OQC for Samsung Galaxy in Samsung Electronics Vietnam

19824_fdi_2894586.jpg

Nokia factory - Vietnam
nokia_perspective.jpg

First plant of Samsung 2009 ( now come the third )

Samsung_vietnam.jpg

The plant of Nokia only has one SMT line while Viettel has 7 lines.

8 MP or 41 MP doesn't matter for simple consumers actually. The quality of picture matter most. Take example of HTC One M7 and M8. M7 has some problem with low light photos otherwise its picture quality is awesome. But M8 come with awesome duo Camera that improves its Auto Focus and Low light photography very well. Iphone series is good example for camera quality. MP matters if you want pictures for Print out or Wallpapers for some Full HD or Ultra HD screen then Pixels matter.

China dominates the World when it comes to Smartphone and feature phone production. Vietnam is a small market for China, according to me.

Huawei mobile phones are far better than Samsung phones anytime. They are tough as steel
Samsung is beauty but too weak , especially screen.

Once you drop your phone to the ground , you need to pay more than 600RMB to replace it.

Vietnam should manufactured their own phone.
Vietnam made smartphone: Vivas Lotus S1 made by VNPT

dual SIM, a 5-inch screen, 1GHz processor, 512MB memory, 4GB storage space, 5MP camera, 32GB microSD card slot, and 2200 mAh battery capacity, powered by Android 4.0.4, and also has Wi-Fi and 3G access.

The device costs $184.

images874685_lee_1377776240.jpg

images874688_lch1376569129.jpg

aAIIkT9Q.jpg

images874689_365000_400.jpg

If Japan and US take advantage of chinese cheap labour and market during 1978-1979 then you cannot say china begged Japan and US. It is a mutual simbiosis ! educate your self before blurting. :laugh:

You have already had your 40 years, but still far behind China, that shows who is the master and who is the slave :lol:
Japan could use cheap labour from other nations like India-Laos-VN-Camb etc, just bcz you bowed down too low and begged too much in 1978 when VN-India didnt do the same, thats why Japan chose China. From the time USSR collapse in 1990 until now is just 24 years for VN to focus on economy, not 40 years, u idiot.

Thats so shameful for a country like China thats always angry and hostile toward Japan, but willing to lick Japan boots for some cheap Yen :pop:

Mr. Deng looked so happy when meeting JPese who massacred mercilessly millions Chinese

110838410-visit-of-deng-xiaoping-to-tokyo-japan-in-gettyimages.jpg

110838413-visit-of-deng-xiaoping-to-tokyo-japan-in-gettyimages.jpg

Visit Of Deng Xiaoping To Tokyo, Japan In October, 1978

Last edited:
I bought the Lenovo p780 for business because I dislike recharging my phone every day or two and it has dual sim card. Now I have hard time to find a better alternative.

I don't care much about brands and features I would not use all to often anyways. It didn't have the best specs expect for battery life. But it was well worth the money and feels very reliable. Even if it broke by accident I would think about buying the same model again because its cheaper now and still does the job.

I have no experience with other Lenovo phones but if they all have the same qualities I understand why they grow so fast in every market they enter.
Lenovo is a great choice. I"m using Lenovo. If battery is your concern, S860 is your choice. It packs with 4000MAh battery, more than any phone on the market right now. It can last up to 24hours of continuous talking and 40 days of standby time.

However if you want style, brand, and overall package from Lenovo, wait for the soon-to-be flagship phone, the Lenovo Kingdom. It will be the successor of the current Lenovo K910s, pack with all top-notch spec with a killer exterior design. For the best feel, Lenovo phone is the best out there because it gives you the feeling of classy and professionalism when you hold a Lenovo phone, just like when you are using a Lenovo laptop.

K900-20130715-740_01.jpg

Vietnam made smartphone: Vivas Lotus S1 made by VNPT
dual SIM, a 5-inch screen, 1GHz processor, 512MB memory, 4GB storage space, 5MP camera, 32GB microSD card slot, and 2200 mAh battery capacity, powered by Android 4.0.4, and also has Wi-Fi and 3G access.
The device costs $184.
Sorry to say dude but that not the awesome specs in this price.
Check out Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2
5 inch display with 960 x 540 resolution
1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
8 MP Auto-focus LED Flash Rear Camera with 2 MP front facing camera
Dual-SIM Dual Standby
Android 4.2.2 Jellybean with 1 GB RAM support
And Price is 9900 INR ( 163 $) Only :D
micromax-canvas-2.2-A114-3.jpg

IDC Q1 2014
idc_q1_2014_smartphones.png

The “Others” category consists of Chinese players such as ZTE、Oppo、Coolpad、Xiaomi、Gionee etc and Indian brands including Micromax、Kabonn etc。

It is safe to say that Chinese brands now command over 25% of the global smartphone market by volume,and the share is only gonna increase in the coming years。:D

Back
Top Bottom