What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

Last heard Qoros is heading to USA to import materials to gain some acceptability in World market.

Chinese Suppliers were Dumped for Failing to meet the Stringent Standards.

no need to hear about shi^^y indian products
just give me the indian annual export figures!

Talk about cars.

even about cars!

we know our positions very well!
cheerleading indians are having massive orgasms out of their poor nano, maruti, mahinda - you have set the lowest level of demand for quality

even about cars!

we know our positions very well!
cheerleading indians are having massive orgasms out of their poor nano, maruti, mahinda - you have set the lowest level of demand for quality

BS.

Mahindra, Tata Motors have more Brand Recognition, Awareness than any Chinese Brands.

In Automotive Circles, they are Respected more than Chinese ones.

no need to hear about shi^^y indian products
just give me the indian annual export figures!

In one of my post I mentioned, We buy chinese coz its cost cheaper.. We all know the quality will be pathetic... You can ask mods to ban me, but this (chinese products are of cheap quality and cheaper in cost) is universal truth...

Either world is lying or it is truth... Ur export is high coz the cost is 10 times lower.

I recall one incident, The chinese telecom company was selling eNodeB (4th generation base station) with an offer "Buy one get one free"....

A lot of trolling, here in Australia Chinese cars outsell Indian cars despite being a late comer to the market. About 900 greatwall is sold every month vs almost zero for manhindra (no one knows it exist to be frank). The figures is also expected to rise, the sales figure speak for themselves, despite what Indian has to say here Chinese car maker is certainly doing something better than the Indians.

The importer for Australian great wall was the same company that imported hyundai 30 years ago, thus far the GW brand has outgrown hyundai's initial sales figures.

A lot of trolling, here in Australia Chinese cars outsell Indian cars despite being a late comer to the market. About 900 greatwall is sold every month vs almost zero for manhindra (no one knows it exist to be frank). The figures is also expected to rise, the sales figure speak for themselves, despite what Indian has to say here Chinese car maker is certainly doing something better than the Indians.

The importer for Australian great wall was the same company that imported hyundai 30 years ago, thus far the GW brand has outgrown hyundai's initial sales figures.

Meanwhile, here in Luxembourg, we get to see a lot of Scorpios. :tup:

What a nincompoop you are. :lol:

Qoros is a pseudo-Chinese Brand.

Not Indian.

I was referring to shi^^y indian products in general Moron!

BS.

Mahindra, Tata Motors have more Brand Recognition, Awareness than any Chinese Brands.

In Automotive Circles, they are Respected more than Chinese ones.

oh narcissistc indians looking at a pool of liquid on the ground seeing the reflection of themselves as queens of the world

In one of my post I mentioned, We buy chinese coz its cost cheaper.. We all know the quality will be pathetic... You can ask mods to ban me, but this (chinese products are of cheap quality and cheaper in cost) is universal truth...

Either world is lying or it is truth... Ur export is high coz the cost is 10 times lower.

I recall one incident, The chinese telecom company was selling eNodeB (4th generation base station) with an offer "Buy one get one free"....

cheap products for cheap indians - take it as your motto

You know what, Buddy? :rofl:

In India Chinese products are sold on footpaths and besides drainage, which carry a banner stating "CHEAP CHINESE PRODUCTS, NO WARRANTY, BUY AT YOUR RISK"!! :omghaha:

I cant help slanders and as a matter of fact, and for a million times I have to repeat this again:

Cheap people buy a 1 indian rupee gadget and want a product warranty. So much at your own indian risks!

Price is not even the concern.

What @jhungary is saying is that your build quality and engineered cars are not even worth considering.

Considering you're from India. I know what Indian cars are capable of. I once had a TATA Safari, 2.2 VTT Engine, 140 BHP (diesel variant)
Unlike you, I am not here to bash Indian cars. You're biased to almost everything Chinese.

Safari is an amazing car for long drives. It's suspension was worth mentioning, but the interiors are not up to the mark. Believe me, I've driven this car all the way from kanya Kumari to Ladakh. It has given me no problems except for a tire change. Now, what people look at in a car? Safety? Isn't it the Numero 1 priority?

Except for Mahindra XUV500, show me a single video which any Indian cars attained more than 4 stars in the ANCAP test.
Please don't post a video of Nano crash test, that's not even considered to be half a car.

XUV 500

Great Wall Crash test

Mitsubishi Pajero

We are getting there. We don't need 10 years, but I am just being modest.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was referring to shi^^y indian products in general Moron!

oh narcissistc indians looking at a pool of liquid on the ground seeing the reflection of themselves as queens of the world

cheap products for cheap indians - take it as your motto

I cant help slanders and as a matter of fact, and for a million times I have to repeat this again:

Cheap people buy a 1 indian rupee gadget and want a product warranty. So much at your own indian risks!

Son, There are two kind of ppl...
1. Who look for quality
2. for qhom quality doesn't matter, it has to be cheap..

Indian majorily fall in second category, But since last decade ppl are shifting to category one...

India own Cars/Bikes

Jaguar Land Rover...
KTM Duke..
Sanyong ...
Rexton...
Dawoo..

etc....

You know what, Buddy? :rofl:

In India Chinese products are sold on footpaths and besides drainage, which carry a banner stating "CHEAP CHINESE PRODUCTS, NO WARRANTY, BUY AT YOUR RISK"!! :omghaha:

so i guess all your factories and banks bought those chinese machineries, data processors and power generators from those footpaths and small allies````lol low IQ things with funny delusion``

in 2013 WIPO nations' competitiveness annual report which categorised India as primitive factor driven society with sub-Sahara standard HDI```

and yet those low IQ creatures talking about their cars`? lol

Back
Top Bottom