What's new

Chinese cars 'still below par'

BS.

Mahindra, Tata Motors have more Brand Recognition, Awareness than any Chinese Brands.

In Automotive Circles, they are Respected more than Chinese ones.

Nice joke!!! Now can we get serious?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

India own Cars/Bikes

Jaguar Land Rover...
KTM Duke..
Sanyong ...
Rexton...
Dawoo..

etc....

Jaguar Land Rover... british cars
KTM Duke.. Australian bikes american company
Sanyong ... s korean cars
Rexton... s korean
Dawoo.. south korean

what is your point?

Meanwhile, here in Luxembourg, we get to see a lot of Scorpios. :tup:

and mostly run by those indian corner shopers in Luxembourg``probably those came alone with those illegal indian immigrants in those containers built by the Chinese

so i reckon the number wont be great``

That's not a Chinese car. That's a troll branding a Chinese Car. All Chinese cars have Airbags in the crash test. You fail!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is the capability of Chinese Geely not the one you posted above.

Watch

Last edited by a moderator:
so i guess all your factories and banks bought those chinese machineries, data processors and power generators from those footpaths and small allies````lol low IQ things with funny delusion``

in 2013 WIPO nations' competitiveness annual report which categorised India as primitive factor driven society with sub-Sahara standard HDI```

and yet those low IQ creatures talking about their cars`? lol

No big business establishments in India use chinese machinery :D

and mostly run by those indian corner shopers in Luxembourg``probably those came alone with those illegal indian immigrants in those containers built by the Chinese

so i reckon the number wont be great``

Same applies to chinese cars in Oz. Guess, the chinese chefs and cooks, and other laundry guys from china bought those cars :omghaha:

BTW, chinese immigrants are equal to Indians in Oz. May be lack of indepandence in China has driven them out :cheesy:

That's not a Chinese car. That's a troll branding a Chinese Car. All Chinese cars have Airbags in the crash test. You fail!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that's Geely CK1 u ******* moron ..:coffee:

geely-crash_420a-420x0.jpg

China car maker Geely fails safety tests scoring 0 out of 5

Same applies to chinese cars in Oz. Guess, the chinese chefs and cooks, and other laundry guys from china bought those cars :omghaha:

BTW, chinese immigrants are equal to Indians in Oz. May be lack of indepandence in China has driven them out :cheesy:

Is that the reason Indians are beaten up by the locals black and blue? Killed if necessary?

And you're a ******* idiot.

Also that's almost a 4 year old video **** face.

Don't talk out of your butt, show the readers "FACTS" not "TRASH" please, I guess "Equipment for Power plants, Mining and Major projects" must be for "SMALL business" in India?:lol:

QV2vuse.png

VdmdJXh.jpg

BTW, hope you guys understood some basic concept of business=Cheap products for Cheap people, 3rd grade products for 3rd world hole, anyway thankyou for your business, you're one of the best customer on our "SUCKERS" list.
:smitten:

You mean the Jallianwalla bagh massacre? :rofl:

That was done by the British :lol:

now, i know why you guys always fail miserably at history :omghaha:

Don't talk out of your butt, show the readers "FACTS" not "TRASH" please, I guess "Equipment for Power plants, Mining and Major projects" must be for "SMALL business" in India?:lol:

facts always frustrate you buddy :coffee:

I was referring to shi^^y indian products in general Moron!

oh narcissistc indians looking at a pool of liquid on the ground seeing the reflection of themselves as queens of the world

Cars are the most Complex Consumer Products.

India fares better than China.

Except for Mahindra XUV500, show me a single video which any Indian cars attained more than 4 stars in the ANCAP test.
Please don't post a video of Nano crash test, that's not even considered to be half a car.

Tata vista,safari mahindra reva,scorpio etc are sold in europe...haha

And for the bolded part :omghaha:

coz your luxury cars could not pass the test??

Back
Top Bottom