What's new

Chinese carrier: Vietnam and other neighbors response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inadequate protection? They already have tested the HHQ-9 along with the 3D search radar aboard the Type 052C years ago. The HHQ-9 with a slant range of 200 km and a maximum service ceiling of 30 km (better than the European Aster) would be probably the most capable naval missile aside from the SM-3 and the S-300.

The FL-3000N is used to intercept missiles, and it has been installed on the Varyag. The HQ-9 intercepts aircraft. The author obviously didn't that into account.

Then again, for the final layer of defense, there's the 10 barreled Type 1030 CIWS that can fire over 10000 rounds per minute, much superior to the Phalanx and Goalkeeper CIWS weapons.

The BrahMos missile's speed does not increase its capability, and instead, makes it much easier to track and shoot down. The BrahMos will have a very high RCS (large size), very high IR signature (supersonic speeds and engine), lacks terrain hugging (which makes it even bigger on radar), and lacks the anti countermeasure maneuvers. Its only source of radar guidance also makes it prone to jamming. That's why the US and China use subsonic missiles that use pop up approach and various methods of guidance.

The BrahMos wouldn't make it within 200 km of the carrier before it is intercepted by the HQ-9.
Ok kid, look again your post
The BrahMos missile's speed does not increase its capability, and instead, makes it much easier to track and shoot down
and
Really, it's nothing to worry about. If the Chinese ignore the carrier, then the carrier will ignore China. If the carrier confronts China, then China has the DF-21D to confront it.
So that mean your missile DF-21D is better than Brahmos ???are you sure ??may be we will try to buy some DF-21D to destroy your carrier :lol:

Vietnam cant even fire at a chinese solider and these kids are talking about sinking a carrier.now China got a fortress in the middle of south china sea and we are really happy for our chinese brothers for thier achievement.

Ok kid, look again your postand
So that mean your missile DF-21D is better than Brahmos ???are you sure ??may be we will try to buy some DF-21D to destroy your carrier :lol:

I'm looking, and I'm concluding that you obviously cannot differentiate the flight path and targeting method between a cruise type missile and a ballistic missile. :disagree:

Ok kid, look again your postand
If u don't have anything post related to the thread topic, then just watch and read , your post doesn't make any sense...

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

I'm looking, and I'm concluding that you obviously cannot differentiate the flight path and targeting method between a cruise type missile and a ballistic missile. :disagree:

he is just an internet warrior so move on.

If u don't have anything post related to the thread topic, then just watch and read , your post doesn't make any sense...

So can DF-21D destroy a US Carrier ??
SinoSoldier said:
I'm looking, and I'm concluding that you obviously cannot differentiate the flight path and targeting method between a cruise type missile and a ballistic missile
Yakhont adn Brahmos have the range of 300km coz Russia and India deliberately and exclusively made the Yakhont within MTCR limits to export it to foreign countries, they can help VIet Nam to increase the range of Yakhont and Brahmos to 1000 km :)

Vietnam cant even fire at a chinese solider and these kids are talking about sinking a carrier.now China got a fortress in the middle of south china sea and we are really happy for our chinese brothers for thier achievement.
Hehe, so let hope your best friend don't lose the battle like 1979, this time No USA's support for CHina any more. If they lose again you will lose a good supporter and have to stand alone against India :).

Don't forget CHina still a third world country and still need help from Japan ODA.:)

Hehe, so let hope your best friend don't lose the battle like 1979, this time No USA's support for CHina any more. If they lose again you will lose a good supporter and have to stand alone against India :).

Don't forget CHina still a third world country and still need help from Japan ODA.:)

But there are Vietnamese illegal immigrants swimming (!!!) to China.

But I do and better than you.

Lol...lost battle in 79? Ask North Vietnameses to describe how their town got destroyed by Chinese artilleries bombarment, China not only slapped Vietnam's face in front of Soviet Union at the same time gain the recognition of Western world and open China big door to the world. I'm wondering myself who is crying in US's shoulder to get the support for south China sea. FYI Pakistan can stand to India Alone, we just need to block or route the Bramhaputra river..then India will be on its knee in front Pakistan without firing a single bullet.

The BrahMos missile's speed does not increase its capability, and instead, makes it much easier to track and shoot down.
The Brahmos's speed is a part of its capability and DOES NOT increase its detectability. If the seeking radar is crap, then the target's speed is irrelevant.

The BrahMos will have a very high RCS (large size), very high IR signature (supersonic speeds and engine),...
True.

...lacks terrain hugging (which makes it even bigger on radar),...
Terrain following is a programmable feature.

...and lacks the anti countermeasure maneuvers.
Also a programmable feature.

Its only source of radar guidance also makes it prone to jamming.
How so?

That's why the US and China use subsonic missiles that use pop up approach and various methods of guidance.
In no way does this make the Brahmos's attack method ineffective. Subsonic speed does allow the attacker to have more maneuvering time, but also increases the defender's preparation time.

The BrahMos wouldn't make it within 200 km of the carrier before it is intercepted by the HQ-9.
Debatable.

Lol...lost battle in 79? Ask North Vietnameses to describe how their town got destroyed by Chinese artilleries bombarment, China not only slapped Vietnam's face in front of Soviet Union at the same time gain the recognition of Western world and open China big door to the world. I'm wondering myself who is crying in US's shoulder to get the support for south China sea. FYI Pakistan can stand to India Alone, we just need to block or route the Bramhaputra river..then India will be on its knee in front Pakistan without firing a single bullet.
1. your purpose was not destroying some Vn towns, you tried to forces our Regular army to pull out of Cambodia, but you could not do it VN border guard and militia without full Artillerie and Air strike's support successfully pushed PLA back, so , your mission was failed.You lost your ally- Khmer Rougue

2. We never need Russia soldiers to fight for VietNam, even during VietNam war with Mighty USA, so why do you think we need Russia help when CHina even was defeated by our Militia ??

1. your purpose was not destroying some Vn towns, you tried to forces our Regular army to pull out of Cambodia, but you could not do it VN border guard and militia without full Artillerie and Air strike's support successfully pushed PLA back, so , your mission was failed.You lost your ally- Khmer Rougue

2. We never need Russia soldiers to fight for VietNam, even during VietNam war with Mighty USA, so why do you think we need Russia help when CHina even was defeated by our Militia ??

1-Indeed, China by no mean to destroy VN town, consider that as collateral damage :) ask yourself if Kamer rouge was really a strategic objectif of China in this 79 war? you will find the answer in Kissenger's "ON CHINA" book in youtube, yes China had payed a heavy price with many lost consider the western standard but In Ancient Chinese war standard, one Chinese soul for Vietnamese soul is not a big deal...so yes you can claim that VN won the war.

2-You didn't need Russia soldiers but you needed Russia weapons and needed to get its pass throught China, if not there is no such Vietname as today, you really think vietnam could defeat the Mighty USA without China and Russia? and China rush to slap Vietnam's face was to mark the ideology line and show to the world that China communist was not longer in the same side or same camp as Soviet-Union...And I loled that VN militia defeat China...traditionally When China captured Lang Son meant that the day of Hanoi is numbered and game was over, without consider the international reaction, China could have annexed Vietname once again as ancient time.

There's no point arguing about the past. That was then and this is now. Only the present and the past which affects the present should be considered.

. FYI Pakistan can stand to India Alone, we just need to block or route the Bramhaputra river..then India will be on its knee in front Pakistan without firing a single bullet.

ask them;)
they even dont prefer to drink without naming china...
and we already proved in past war with pak...so dont dellude urself too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom