What's new

Chinese authorities demolish sanctuary of Wenzhou church

The guy leading the Taiping Rebellion was a wacko desecrating Christian beliefs with heresies and pure insanity.Did you even read his "statements" ?

This only proves that the Christianity is incompatible with the Chinese society.

You guys still have a lot of problem to deal with Islam, and now you want to assimilate China? What a laughable wishful thinking.

Troublemakers how ? I didn't hear of Christians (protestants/catholics/orthodox-the 3 main ones not some obscure cult) commiting terror acts in China.

The only non-troublemaker Christians in China are the Russian Orthodox.

Since we have a small number of Russian settlers since the early 20th century, and some Chinese have been intermarried with them, so they want to remain with their Orthodox faith, then that's their freedom. These people will always remain as a small insignificant number.

While the larger number of Protestants and Catholics will definitely not be pleasant for the mainstream Chinese society.

Last edited:
This only proves that the Christianity is incompatible with the Chinese society.

You guys still have a lot of problem to deal with Islam, and now you want to assimilate China? What a laughable wishful thinking.

I don't want to assimilate nothing,as i don't frankly care.I just pointed out to you that Christianity thrives if persecuted and i don't understand the persecution as Christians are not really the troublemakers you named them to be.

Problems with Islam ? No.Problems with some loonies who wrongfully interpret Islam -yes.China has the same problems with them.

Since we have a small number of Russian settlers since the early 20th century, and some Chinese have been intermarried with them, so they want to remain with their Orthodox faith, then that's their freedom. These people will always remain as a small insignificant number.

While the larger number of Protestants and Catholics will definitely not be pleasant for mainstream Chinese society.

That would be simply put..."the orthodox".All Orthodox Churches are in comunion with each other.I for example am a Romanian Orthodox ,the same as Russian,Serbian,Greek,etc,- Orthodox.

The difference is that Orthodox tend to have National churches for each nation.

That would be simply put..."the orthodox".All Orthodox Churches are in comunion with each other.I for example am a Romanian Orthodox ,the same as Russian,Serbian,Greek,etc,- Orthodox.

The difference is that Orthodox tend to have National churches for each nation.

Are you Orthodox Christian?

If so, then you know that the Western Christians always treat you guys like crap and Russia will always be your big brother and savior.

While the larger number of Protestants and Catholics will definitely not be pleasant for mainstream Chinese society.

I agree, Russian Orthodox is acceptable.

Whereas Protestantism is used as a political weapon by America, and Catholicism is used as a political weapon by the Vatican.

Are you Orthodox Christian?

If so, then you know that the Western Christians always treat you guys like crap and Russia will always be your big brother and savior.

Yes I am.Russia didn't treat us to kindly either,they were seen as a big brither but things degenerated into land,resources theft,deportations,etc.

Anyway,just my opinion ,if some Chinese would choose Christianity ,i thnk Orthoxy would be best,it will allow you to have an independent Church of China (just like all orthodox nations) which,altough in communion with the rest of the orthodox will not answer to anybody.Unlike,for example,catholics who all answer to the Pope.

But i think this will be hard as the orthodox don't go around paying people to convert,unlike others.

Whereas Protestantism is used as a political weapon by America, and Catholicism is used as a political weapon by the Vatican.

Sure, since Russia right now is our partner, some appeasement for the partner is needed.

If some Chinese really love Christianity, then go follow the Russian Orthodox. At least, it is more moderate and acceptable.

Sure, since Russia right now is our partner, some appeasement for the partner is needed.

If some Chinese really love Christianity, then go follow the Russian Orthodox. At least, it is more moderate and acceptable.

Sry if i insist but if they choose Orthodoxy and the community is big enough they would/should be Chinese Orthodox not Russian,with their Chinese Church,hymns and prairies all in their mother tongue.This will also guard it from outside influences.

Sry if i insist but if they choose Orthodoxy and the community is big enough they would/should be Chinese Orthodox not Russian,with their Chinese Church,hymns and prairies all in their mother tongue.This will also guard it from outside influences.

There are some Orthodox Churches in Northeast China, while the bishops there are mostly Chinese-Russian descent.

There are some Orthodox Churches in Northeast China, while the bishops there are mostly Chinese-Russian descent.

I've googled it.It's dependent on Russian Orthodox Church

I guess the numbers are to few for an Independent Church.Regardless,i think the Chinese should choose their own Patriatch and have a fully independent Church.

Do you call all Muslims Islamofascist? Just curious.

Human beings have a natural tendency to cluster in clans or groups, because there is strength in numbers.

I do not call all Muslim Islamofascist. Islamofascist is use to distinguish the bad one.

Better worried about Saudi, Pakistan and Afghan influence on Xinjiang Mullahs.

I do not call all Muslim Islamofascist. Islamofascist is use to distinguish the bad one.

Better worried about Saudi, Pakistan and Afghan influence on Xinjiang Mullahs.

That is good to know.

As for Xinjiang Mullahs, did you include Kyrgyz, Kazakh, Tajik and Hui Mullah's or is it just Uighur Mullah's? All of them are also present in Xinjiang, may be the numbers are lower than Uighur.

That is good to know.

As for Xinjiang Mullahs, did you include Kyrgyz, Kazakh, Tajik and Hui Mullah's? All of them are also present in Xinjiang, may be the numbers are lower than Uighur.

I seldom meet any other Islam cleric other than my neighbour, who is ok. It is China newspaper who keep ranting Wahabi influence and PDF PRC too stupid to blame Christian as USA walk dog.

Back
Top Bottom