What's new

Chinese authorities demolish sanctuary of Wenzhou church

This only proves that the Christianity is incompatible with the Chinese society.

You guys still have a lot of problem to deal with Islam, and now you want to assimilate China? What a laughable wishful thinking.

The only non-troublemaker Christians in China are the Russian Orthodox.

Since we have a small number of Russian settlers since the early 20th century, and some Chinese have been intermarried with them, so they want to remain with their Orthodox faith, then that's their freedom. These people will always remain as a small insignificant number.

While the larger number of Protestants and Catholics will definitely not be pleasant for the mainstream Chinese society.

Russian took outer Mongolia, outer Manchuria, Tuva, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Almaty to Lake Balkhash.

Last edited:
No matter what , I do not like any other religion except Taoisam.

They are Christians , that does not mean they have the privilege to break the law.

We do not give a shit about Jesus.

At least Mao is a real man.

To worship Mao's cult, first you must sabotage your wife, and parents 夫妻批斗, 揭发父母. Then you must go out and kill the CPC officials. 打到走资派

To worship Mao's cult, first you must sabotage your wife, and parents 夫妻批斗, 揭发父母. Then you must go out and kill the CPC officials. 打到走资派
Nope!

I do not do that and I am Mao cult.

Believe in science that the only way to advance society and stay far away from any kind of religion belive in creation and men make god in their image.

Buddhism don't strictly force their belief upon you but other religion belief in all kind of insane ideas.

Christian and Muslim indoctrinate you from a very young age, sunday school, sunday pray, everything come out of the preacher mouth are the words of god but can't be verifiable by the god himself.

seriously china you dont destroy churches even if they are sponsored by american nutcaeses just bann the religion let other christians in there.

People can say what they want about christianity but have you ever seen a christian blowing himself up for his religion? Or burning him self for tibetan freedom? Or stabbing han chinese? Christianity doesnt have any radicalism.

Chinese main problems are tibetan budhism and islam

@WebMaster @Aeronaut...ok,this is a pro Islam forum but Jesus is a prophet in Islam to.Why are some chinese retards allowed to mock Him ?

Not only that but compare Him to that trash Mao ? :o:o_O

For the record Jesus Christ' s name was not mentioned by any other historians during that time or after that time. he's only mentioned in the bible. In the 3rd century, a historian, forgot his name briefly mentioned the Christianity religion but no Jesus Christ was mentioned.

If people used brains they will know Jesus Christ is not a real figure. If there is a dude that can cure the blind, walk on water, turn water into wine, etc. you can be sure he will have more than 12 disciples and other historians would mention him outside the bible.

Why not just worship Harry Potter, Zeus, Thor, Odin, etc? They are just as credible as Jesus or God.

:rofl:

LOL. Wronge. According to your Christian religion, you will go to hell even KIDS, if they don't believe in Jesus. So a kid dying before he is of some mind will go to hell!

I find it funny Christians don't even read their gospel or follow the basic 10 commandments.

No retard...read again,study...come again....Laughable how you think you know it all but in reality you're dump as a rock.

The fool i just quoted just made a mockery of a religion...thought that was forbidden to on this forum.

CPC runs amok again. :disagree:

Churches are demolished everywhere for one reason or another, Vi-diot.

Wiki " "Demolished churches in New York City" and you will have a list.

That one in China was demolished under court order because of illegal land grab.

None of your business to interfere in others' internal legal affairs.

seriously china you dont destroy churches even if they are sponsored by american nutcaeses just bann the religion let other christians in there.

People can say what they want about christianity but have you ever seen a christian blowing himself up for his religion? Or burning him self for tibetan freedom? Or stabbing han chinese? Christianity doesnt have any radicalism.

Chinese main problems are tibetan budhism and islam

All those destroyed churches were the protestant ones, but we are totally fine with the Orthodoxy.

And i don't think that Russia would like to have the US sponsored protestant churches suddenly opened more than 10,000 in Russia and converted the local Russians into the protestants either.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut...ok,this is a pro Islam forum but Jesus is a prophet in Islam to.Why are some chinese retards allowed to mock Him ?

Not only that but compare Him to that trash Mao ? :o:o_O

No retard...read again,study...come again....Laughable how you think you know it all but in reality you're dump as a rock.

The fool i just quoted just made a mockery of a religion...thought that was forbidden to on this forum.
Obviously it is you who don't know shit about your own religion. I be glad to debate you any day. Setup a thread retard.

Back
Top Bottom