What's new

Chinese authorities demolish sanctuary of Wenzhou church

Mao cult is hybrid Chinese Jewish and Russian. Like it or not China is going to be the biggest fan for Christian cult. Please go and blow up few more church, it wont hurts.

Mao's cults are against all Jewish religions, while they were fighting the Soviets in many occasions.

They are still Chinese nationalist by heart, unlike you Asian Christian pussies who are completely mentally subjugated to the White supremacism.

220px-Sunyatsen1.jpg

You refer to this guy?

Mao's cults are against all Jewish religions, while it was fighting the Soviets in many occasions.

They are still Chinese nationalist by heart, unlike you Asian Christian pussies who are completely mentally subjugated to the White supremacism.

Please respect others religion guys. And being an atheist is no crime either!

oh ye... i stayed in Zhongshan road last time i visited BJ. Should change it to mao road.

Sure, it will happen in the future, since Mao right now is 100 times more popular than Sun in China.

And this guy is responsible for allowing this to happen.

131977254_11n.jpg

100 million is a pure exaggeration.

As far as i known, very little people from Beijing and Shanghai are Christians, only some gullible villagers could fall into trap of these South Korean missionaries.

CPC has been there from almost none, and they know how to deal with you religious nuts. You guys can't outsmart CPC, nor your US master can.

China is like Rome in the 3rd century but whatever she does it can't stop the spread of Christianity.She will be converted and accept the Lord Jesus as her Saviour..Amin.:-)

The Christianity has directly caused more than 20 million death in China, and it could even be huge underestimation.

Taiping Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

At the end, the Chinese people would rather choose the corrupt Qing Dynasty over the Christian cults.

The guy leading the Taiping Rebellion was a wacko desecrating Christian beliefs with heresies and pure insanity.Did you even read his "statements" ?

China is like Rome in the 3rd century but whatever she does it can't stop the spread of Christianity.She will be converted and accept the Lord Jesus as her Saviour..Amin.:-)

The Christianty isn't that popular in China, and don't overestimate its power.

If you guys don't really worry about the Islamization, then there is no reason for China to worry about.

Those Christians are small in number, but they are troublemakers, that's why the peace time is over now.

The Christianty isn't that popular in China, and don't overestimate its power.

If you guys don't really worry about the Islamization, then there is no reason for China to worry about.

Those Christians are small in number, but they are troublemakers, that's why the peace time is over now.

Troublemakers how ? I didn't hear of Christians (protestants/catholics/orthodox-the 3 main ones not some obscure cult) commiting terror acts in China.

Back
Top Bottom