What's new

Chinese army says Indian soldiers crossed border; stopped Chinese road construction

Well, if we can keep US at bay and make them distracted, India can easily be neutralized. The question here is US, we need to keep them preoccupied with something, like war on terrorism or something, then launch an attack on Siliguri, cutting off the chicken neck. We can even offer Bangladesh a piece of the action.

Before that we need to strengthen Pakistan economically and technologically so Pakistan can attack from the West as well in Kashmir in conjunction with Chinese. Judging from the incompetent Indian government capability, we can achieve victory quick and decisively. We need to choose the right timing. In 1962 we chose the Cuba missile crisis when Russia and US were distracted. But now Russia is pro China and wont interfere if China invades India. US is the only obstacle.

Your first paragraph & Second paragraph are contradictory.
From your 'total' post, can I assume that this is your future strategy and not for now?

Bangladesh buying into your plan?! Any other grand plans? :cheesy:
Why would Bangla buy into your suicidal plans with a nuclear neighbour?

You are talking as if China does not have neighbours India can prop up or use?
You want to use Pakistan? What's stopping us from involving Afghanistan & Iran?

Chicken neck cut off strategy. This has been debunked so many times that it is tiring.

All India has to do impose blockade in in two seas and all your plans will shatter. Do you even know why of all the three forces, India has been exclusively propping up it's Navy more than the other two?

I feel like I am wasting my time to discuss right and wrong with indians.
It's the rules of the world to beat them up to your point of view,but we're not going to do that,to avoid U.S. profit from the conflict between two countrys.
the best way is let them do what they want to do.Do not make the undead, the popular saying in china is 'no zuo no die':bunny:

@CleanWell Oh no, you really misunderstood. I mean that in 1984, the India Sikh do.

If you're not using the Internet for the first time.
If you're a real sikh.
You won't forget.

We haven't forgotten, we're just a poor farming community who is trying to pick up the pieces and make a better life for the next generation instead of living in the past. Cheers.

I feel like I am wasting my time to discuss right and wrong with indians.

You are supporting a country that harboured the most wanted terrorist a stone away from their most secure military base. Yet, you bring up right and wrong here. I can laugh at your innocence ;)

Is this news of india occupying chinese land across international border being carried by chinese media in china ?

Your first paragraph & Second paragraph are contradictory.
From your 'total' post, can I assume that this is your future strategy and not for now?

Bangladesh buying into your plan?! Any other grand plans? :cheesy:
Why would Bangla buy into your suicidal plans with a nuclear neighbour?

You are talking as if China does not have neighbours India can prop up or use?
You want to use Pakistan? What's stopping us from involving Afghanistan & Iran?

Chicken neck cut off strategy. This has been debunked so many times that it is tiring.

All India has to do impose blockade in in two seas and all your plans will shatter. Do you even know why of all the three forces, India has been exclusively propping up it's Navy more than the other two?
I am sorry, no threats at all...we are just incapable of doing that.:D

I am sorry, no threats at all...we are just incapable of doing that

Truth is China can do a lot of damage to India.
India can do some damage to China.

Apart from that, any war between India & China, logistically is not possible. Please check with some of the esteemed defence analyst here who can provide you the reasons.

Proxy war - definitely yes, much easier but nothing more than an irritant to India.

I think Uncle Sam wants India to start confronting china now to justify all those Defense ties and start the encircling effect from the land as well

Where does India get the ball to confront China? They don't think twice China may really beat them?

Where does India get the ball to confront China? They don't think twice China may really beat them?
It must be humiliating for chinese that a inferior military power has invaded your international border and sitting on your territory.

It must be humiliating for chinese that a inferior military power has invaded your international border and sitting on your territory.
If thats humiliation, how should we label these? :rofl::rofl: "Superpower 2012"?
1VMDeTJ.jpg

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alyssaayres/2014/09/17/chinas-mixed-messages-to-india/2/#56f259ba709c
OxJQvfs.jpg

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...f-china-does-so-in-ladakh/1/267684.html:china:

Difference is that china is a superior military power , so does not apply.
@grey boy 2
Cool story brother, please tell that to those poor souls that has been sacrificed their lives for ignorant Indians like you who's at your best of having orgasm just to provoke, hiding behind your keyboard and let your soldiers die for your faked patriotism
What happened in the news article below is simply pathetic period
5opvknK.png

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ter-a.k-antony-indian-air-force/1/225538.html

Not sure what is happening, but this is the first time China is giving out such warning. I think something is about to happen. The reason its all quiet now is troops and equipment are being mobilized.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom