What's new

Chinese army says Indian soldiers crossed border; stopped Chinese road construction

india can solve whole region by solving kashmir and talk to china about peace and border issues. the region can become unified block but this is india were everyone likes to be fairer than the next person.

You mean India can solve the problem by giving Kashmir to Pakistan &
Giving Arunachal & Ladakh to China?

Or

Is Pakistan giving us the Kashmir it occupied &
China giving us Tibet?

Let me know which option among the above will result in resolution per your analysis.

btw, in a war between China & India, India will has less to loose than China.

war between india and china would be devasting for the whole region nato countries will be celebrating probably even play one off each other. indias doesnt get on with many neighbours but china too has enemies south korea, japan, usa/nato, philipines etc although i think it sorted with duterte but thier are others. india has more to lose due to many seperatist and unsatfied groups within its territory. india can solve whole region by solving kashmir and talk to china about peace and border issues. the region can become unified block but this is india were everyone likes to be fairer than the next person.
India has deployed more than 200 thousand troops on the border, and India's most elite force. But China has only 50 thousand police units...

The balance of the China-India border has been completely destroyed by India, and now they are disguised as victims. That's why I'm disgusted with a lying country.

Or

China giving us Tibet?

Let me know which option among the above will result in resolution per your analysis.

Kashmir and Manipur, Assam, Tamil nadu...

Why do you think India is so turbulent?

CPI, Sikhs, Muslims, Bodoland...

How long can your lie last?

Britain's biggest mistake is to unify India. The second is to allow India to become independent.

Or

China giving us Tibet?

well kashmir can be independent so no two other countries will get it.
The china and Arunachal & Ladakh i am not sure as I dont know about this in detail.
China is much more advance and is more or less united when compared to india which has many seperatist groups or idealogical types. chinese have very effcient centralised government that can mobilse its resources to further increase effectiveness.War between china and india if nato joins india etc and others with china then that could be different story.

Britain's biggest mistake is to unify India. The second is to allow India to become independent.

Same can be said about Pakistan & China.
but hey, we all know the truth the three countries in discussion here, don't we ;)

China is much more advance and is more or less united when compared to india which has many seperatist groups or idealogical types.

LOL. Seriously man.
If you think China does not have problems or divisions, you don't know much about China.
China is NOT much more advanced. Advanced than India..sure.
There is as much difference between US & China as there is between China & India. That is the correct perspective.

India has deployed more than 200 thousand troops on the border, and India's most elite force. But China has only 50 thousand police units...

The balance of the China-India border has been completely destroyed by India, and now they are disguised as victims. That's why I'm disgusted with a lying country.

I'm a Sikh, what about Sikhs? I'm not even an Indian but wonder - do you read some propaganda booklet before being allowed on the internet?

I'm a Sikh, what about Sikhs? I'm not even an Indian but wonder - do you read some propaganda booklet before being allowed on the internet?

May be he is talking about the most holiest of Sikh places, Nankana Sahib, which he feels should be given back to Sikhs. He unfortunately may have forgotten that it sits in Pakistan.

May be he is talking about the most holiest of Sikh places, Nankana Sahib, which he feels should be given back to Sikhs. He unfortunately may have forgotten that it sits in Pakistan.

I don't care for the borders of either India or Pakistan but it is obvious that Sikhs are struggling internally with drug problems affecting their youth, power grab by SGPC of their temples. And there is an internal political struggle that is being waged. Who gives a damn about a separatist movement right now.. I'm just frustrated that whichever side has a bone to pick with the other drags my people in the middle. Just leave us out of it, please. I don't want our youth to be the pawns of India, Pakistan or China for that matter.

I think Uncle Sam wants India to start confronting china now to justify all those Defense ties and start the encircling effect from the land as well
You got the uncle Sam thing right.... But you got the plot wrong..... It is the other way around....Chinese conveying the message to Indo and Us.....

India is willing to be used and enslaved by the US,:Dpoor clown modi.

You can say that if you compare slum dwelling in India with the cleanest areas of Pakistan.

No, friend, i'm not comparing India slum dwelling with Pakistan cleanest place, i haven't been to any slum dwelling, and i think no reason to be there. Normal visiting, and fair judge by my own eyes. that's it.

@CleanWell Oh no, you really misunderstood. I mean that in 1984, the India Sikh do.

If you're not using the Internet for the first time.
If you're a real sikh.
You won't forget.

I mean that in 1984, the India Sikh do.

Why only 1984?
Why not 200 hundred period before that? Were the atrocities committed on Sikhs before that any less heinous? Why do u think 1984 should be the starting and ending point in Sikh history?

This selective date period to justify ones point is getting really stale. try something else.

No, friend, i'm not comparing India slum dwelling with Pakistan cleanest place, i haven't been to any slum dwelling, and i think no reason to be there. Normal visiting, and fair judge by my own eyes. that's it.
Bro, don't talk about it. Inappropriate.

war between india and china would be devasting for the whole region nato countries will be celebrating probably even play one off each other. indias doesnt get on with many neighbours but china too has enemies south korea, japan, usa/nato, philipines etc although i think it sorted with duterte but thier are others. india has more to lose due to many seperatist and unsatfied groups within its territory. india can solve whole region by solving kashmir and talk to china about peace and border issues. the region can become unified block but this is india were everyone likes to be fairer than the next person.
Well, if we can keep US at bay and make them distracted, India can easily be neutralized. The question here is US, we need to keep them preoccupied with something, like war on terrorism or something, then launch an attack on Siliguri, cutting off the chicken neck. We can even offer Bangladesh a piece of the action.

Before that we need to strengthen Pakistan economically and technologically so Pakistan can attack from the West as well in Kashmir in conjunction with Chinese. Judging from the incompetent Indian government capability, we can achieve victory quick and decisively. We need to choose the right timing. In 1962 we chose the Cuba missile crisis when Russia and US were distracted. But now Russia is pro China and wont interfere if China invades India. US is the only obstacle.

The best way is to:

1) Strenghten Pakistan through CPEC
2) Establish bases in Gwadar, etc.
3) Arm insurgents in India and fuel ethnic and religious tension. We are not doing anything right now except selling a few AKs. These people need to be trained in China and given anti air missile, MANPADS, etc
4) Two front attack once the moment is right.

Chuha kahe jo kahe, isme macchar kyun aake bak bak kar raha hain?!
Macchar ne apni aukat dekh ke bhains ki gand pe mandrana chahiye....wo bas usi ke kabil hain!

Bhains matlab Gow maata??? Yar apni maa ko to baksh dy nautanki?? Maa Ke gand ka ziker public mein?? Shame : Buhaha:

Back
Top Bottom