What's new

Chinese army says Indian soldiers crossed border; stopped Chinese road construction

Then may I politely ask, what is your intention to post such a news?

Chinese army says Indian soldiers crossed border; stopped Chinese road construction

Indian source said India has lost nearly 2,000 square kilometers to PLA encroachments over the last decade

Funny time, right ?

Think about it. A country with only 20 days of arms stocks... How much weapons does it need to replenish its confidence?

And you think you an completely destroy a country and army of the size of India, and survive unharmed ?? Mark my words, If we are doomed we take two of our immediate neighbors together. :p:

well, it's from Indian mouth and indian source,FAKE or not, I don't care !
Actually it was published as an opinion piece in Japan Times by an India Think Tank consultant. I will love to see the reality on ground.

A kid aways to provokes others,but the lousy kid will be beat until one day,and he was shamelessly running down the street and crying that others were bullying him.the Indian government and its army are like this ridiculous kid.

A kid aways to provokes others,but the lousy kid will be beat until one day,and he was shamelessly running down the street and crying that others were bullying him.the Indian government and its army are like this ridiculous kid.

Funny, it reminds me of the same correlation the Japanese had on the Chinese, then there was an awaking the Chinese bolstered themselves, and India learned from both of these scenarios.

The bully itself cannot be bullied and the bullied itself cannot bully!

Funny, it reminds me of the same correlation the Japanese had on the Chinese, then there was an awaking the Chinese bolstered themselves, and India learned from both of these scenarios.

The bully itself cannot be bullied and the bullied itself cannot bully!

hi guy!I'm targeting the your government and the army,not people,but you make fun of the people of china when tens of thousands of Chinese were killed by japanese in world war 2.so you're an extreme nationalist.
If I wish, I can despise you India without reservation,because you are backward, poor, ignorant and arrogant . you india is far behind China in all areas including economy, industry, education, technology and culture etc.
If China is like US,those who enter China will be carried out .

War is not good for anyone, India need more focus on economy development.
i have been to India for several times, i really think even 10 years China no any development, India still not cannot catch now China. In New Delhi, there are so many poor people don't have house, they sleep on the street. Many of its national level road even can not compare China county level, also many streets are not clean as Pakistan.
But i often saw the news that their army like to start something at the border,no idea what they are thinking and why they are so confident...
Meanwhile, India movie is good, i like it.

Back
Top Bottom