What's new

Chinese Army (PLA) could intervene in Kashmir on behalf of Pakistan - Chinese expert

50 years ago, India tried to do it, but we captured 4000 India soldiers and a India general.:D
We were not ready then. We had offered you our place in UNSC and we thought you were our friend and brother. But we no longer consider you friend nor brother and we are fully prepared now to take on you anytime.
You know very well what a prepared army did in Sikkim in 1967 and what a prepared Vietnam did to your mighty ego a few years back.

Lol what prevent China to get involve in Kashmir... India gonna cry to UN for that?
You involve in kashmir but we will not get involved in Uyghur.

You can but we can make you more offer, how about we get involved in ULFA, Maoist...any separatist faction in Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh, Tamil Nadu.

we can go full steam with India and see who shall prevail

Paper tiger??

The real gap between China and India

I don't know who is really a paper tiger, but I think that if war broke out... All the illusions of India were shattered! It's not a warning, it's just a fact.
Since you are not clear as to who is really a paper tiger ,let me define it for you .
Paper tiger = one who keeps issuing warnings but does nothing .:omghaha:

Lol what prevent China to get involve in Kashmir... India gonna cry to UN for that?
The thing that will prevent you from doing it is the bilateral treaties between India and Pakistan. Your intervention in Kashmir will first require Pakistan to abrogate those treaties, which they would hardly want to do.

The thing that will prevent you from doing it is the bilateral treaties between India and Pakistan. Your intervention in Kashmir will first require Pakistan to abrogate those treaties, which they would hardly want to do.

is there a treaty that prevent Pakistan to invite a third party to assist them over Kashmir?

We were not ready then. We had offered you our place in UNSC and we thought you were our friend and brother. But we no longer consider you friend nor brother and we are fully prepared now to take on you anytime.
You know very well what a prepared army did in Sikkim in 1967 and what a prepared Vietnam did to your mighty ego a few years back.

I remember I explained the India' famous lie....

Are Indians ignorant or do they like lying openly?

I'll help you control Macarthur and Ridgway. You keep lying. :-)

In 1967, India was unable to defeat the nuclear weapon states. In fact, we won, and the India army raised the white flag to collect the dead bodies.... Think of Mao Zedong's nuclear war with the Soviet Union for the sake of Chen-pao Island (a small island). Even to the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Chen-pao Island still belongs to China. Does India want to win China in the Mao Zedong era? Seems more difficult than it is now....If you think India is stronger than the Soviet union...

China and vietnam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Paracel_Islands

Indians talk about history? Please go back to school!

And why are we interested in your discussion, we will provide Pakistan as counter-weight to India as per Pakistan request will be sufficient.
That you are doing already for the last fifty years. It has nothing to do with the current face off.

Then do it man.
We dont need warnings ,If you have enough steel in your spine .Then do it.
Your CCP and PLA wont dare ,because they knows the dire consequences .

Since you are not clear as to who is really a paper tiger ,let me define it for you .
Paper tiger = one who keeps issuing warnings but does nothing .:omghaha:
Not too complicated.
China and comparison of India power, you will see who is a paper tiger, who is restrained.;)

Not too complicated.
China and comparison of India power, you will see who is a paper tiger, who is restrained.;)
There is a difference between being restrained and being a sissy.:yahoo:

Then do it man.
We dont need warnings ,If you have enough steel in your spine .Then do it.
Your CCP and PLA wont dare ,because they knows the dire consequences .
The awful thing about India is..... They do not know their own strength. Nor know the strength of the enemy.

Think of Argentina, Iraq, Georgia, Ukraine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom