What's new

Chinese Army (PLA) could intervene in Kashmir on behalf of Pakistan - Chinese expert

You can but we can make you more offer, how about we get involved in ULFA, Maoist...any separatist faction in Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh, Tamil Nadu.

we can go full steam with India and see who shall prevail
Yes Yes O mighty china... we understand your nuissance value and thats why i said we dont get into internal matters of other countries while you can enjoy this privilege. You have a lot at stake.

The awful thing about India is..... They do not know their own strength. Nor know the strength of the enemy.

Think of Argentina, Iraq, Georgia, Ukraine.

Most of those states that you mentioned cant even compare with India .
If it was that much easy PLA would have been in active mode right now.
Its been weeks we are in those disputed lands and PLA cant do a shit and they wont .
In 67 we were nothing ,yet they had seen the consequences .
You can play within redline but we would draw the redline .
Had it been US instead of China ,they would have been initiates their offensive against us .Because they have capability .

You know what is our Army strength .
The support of 125 crore people ,in that case PA is even stronger than you .
Both of them fights for nation.
But in China it is only for CCP

I remember I explained the India' famous lie....

Are Indians ignorant or do they like lying openly?

I'll help you control Macarthur and Ridgway. You keep lying. :-)

In 1967, India was unable to defeat the nuclear weapon states. In fact, we won, and the India army raised the white flag to collect the dead bodies.... Think of Mao Zedong's nuclear war with the Soviet Union for the sake of Chen-pao Island (a small island). Even to the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Chen-pao Island still belongs to China. Does India want to win China in the Mao Zedong era? Seems more difficult than it is now....If you think India is stronger than the Soviet union...

China and vietnam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Paracel_Islands

Indians talk about history? Please go back to school!
We are not taught history in the same way as its done in a communist state, so our understanding of history may be different. I rest my case here.

I am really confused as to what caused the dissolution of Soviet Union.... was that due to defeat in Chen-Pao at the hands of China or was that the defeat in Afghanistan at the hands of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Most of those states that you mentioned cant even compare with India .
If it was that much easy PLA would have been in active mode right now.
Its been weeks we are in those disputed lands and PLA cant do a shit and they wont .
In 67 we were nothing ,yet they had seen the consequences .
You can play within redline but we would draw the redline .
Had it been US instead of China ,they would have been initiates their offensive against us .Because they have capability .

You know what is our Army strength .
The support of 125 crore people ,in that case PA is even stronger than you .
India is a war fanatic, and that doesn't need to be explained. But it's a pity that India's strength depends on lies and fantasies.

In 1969, the Soviet Union could not even occupy Chen-pao Island from China. What did India rely on to defeat the nuclear weapon state in 1967?

Think of planes, tanks, warships and submarines in India...China does not want to destroy peace, but India seems eager to accept defeat.

China has not only CCP, but also indians... Oh, I mean Indians in mainland China.

We are not taught history in the same way as its done in a communist state, so our understanding history may be different. I rest my case here.

I am really confused as to what cause the dissolution of Soviet Union.... was that due to defeat in Chen-Pao at the hands of China or was that defeat in Afghanistan at the hands of Pakistan.
Agree! Although the literacy rate in India is China's 70s level. But it seems that intellectuals in India have a unique history.

The reason for the breakup of the Soviet Union is simple.
1, aggression against Afghanistan leads to financial failure.
2, the bureaucracy is seriously corrupt.
3, social contradictions intensify.

India is a war fanatic, and that doesn't need to be explained. But it's a pity that India's strength depends on lies and fantasies.

In 1969, the Soviet Union could not even occupy Chen-pao Island from China. What did India rely on to defeat the nuclear weapon state in 1967?

Think of planes, tanks, warships and submarines in India...China does not want to destroy peace, but India seems eager to accept defeat.

We fought 5 wars and numeral skirmishes after independence .All of them were invasion and we didnt start ,the other party started it and we end it .
In 62 ,we just defeated ourselves .It is so sensitive and that even after 50 years we didnt declassify those documents.

But rest of the fighting was decisive and was in our favour .

That is something you should ask your leaders only if you are able to do it .
Here we can do that .

Tanks,Planes ,numbers wont help you .
If numbers was the sole criteria then Germans couldnt get a bloody nose from Brits during war .
In that case even PA and its forces are even better than you ,far better than you.

PLA knows what would happen if they provoke us .Our restrain and intent was only their power ,but not anymore

Agree! Although the literacy rate in India is China's 70s level. But it seems that intellectuals in India have a unique history.

What do you know about the corruption in your bureacracy?

Oh yeah..... India bribed "golbal fire power" to rank them at top 4 military power in the world, otherwise we should be ranking somewhere at 40.

Oh please don't tell this to your higher than mountain n deeper than ocean friend. they will be heart broken.

We fought 5 wars and numeral skirmishes after independence .All of them were invasion and we didnt start ,the other party started it and we end it .
In 62 ,we just defeated ourselves .It is so sensitive and that even after 50 years we didnt declassify those documents.

But rest of the fighting was decisive and was in our favour .

That is something you should ask your leaders only if you are able to do it .
Here we can do that .

Tanks,Planes ,numbers wont help you .
If numbers was the sole criteria then Germans couldnt get a bloody nose from Brits during war .
In that case even PA and its forces are even better than you ,far better than you.

PLA knows what would happen if they provoke us .Our restrain and intent was only their power ,but not anymore

What do you know about the corruption in your bureacracy?
You seem to have misunderstood what I mean. I didn't discuss the quantity with you...
I'm talking about the level of industry in a country.

I mean, Iraq, Argentina, Georgia and Ukraine, like India, can buy the most advanced weapons, but it seems that they don't have the basic maintenance capability. So the attack is short. Failure is certain.

I heard that you recently sank your submarine, really?

Oh yeah..... India bribed "golbal fire power" to rank them at top 4 military power in the world, otherwise we should be ranking somewhere at 40.

Oh please don't tell this to your higher than mountain n deeper than ocean friend. they will be heart broken.
Opposition!!!!!!
Ranking of the most powerful countries in the world -
1, South korea.
2, North korea.
3, Taiwan.
4, India!

You are already ranked 4, so don't be too modest. At least Koreans don't mind why you're falling behind.

You seem to have misunderstood what I mean. I didn't discuss the quantity with you...
I'm talking about the level of industry in a country.

I mean, Iraq, Argentina, Georgia and Ukraine, like India, can buy the most advanced weapons, but it seems that they don't have the basic maintenance capability. So the attack is short. Failure is certain.

I heard that you recently sank your submarine, really?

Opposition!!!!!!
1, South korea.
2, North korea.
3, Taiwan.
4, India!

You are already ranked 4, so don't be too modest. At least Koreans don't mind why you're falling behind.

What do you know about our advancement in various fields?

According to US experts,Indians are very smart in hiding their own core advancement .You think we only have this things that shown in our media.
You are wrong my friend .
Their is a reason for Chinese frustration venting out through their media .

And you dont know about our psyche .
When you attacked us in 62,we had some genuine contradictions between South India and North India .
But after that all those differences just vanished .

You can count on submarine sinking but we have far effective methods to kneel China down.PLA is smart and knows it .

Just in case take Iraq .
Frankly those IS are just a piece of cake for our paramilitary ,forget about being a challenge to our armed forces .

They wouldnt stand a week against us .

Opposition!!!!!!
1, South korea.
2, North korea.
3, Taiwan.
4, India!

Opposition!!!!!!
India can not be ahead of Pakistan that gets its weapons from China.

Opposition!!!!!!
India can not be ahead of Pakistan that gets its weapons from China.
Opposition!!!!!!!!
India can get weapons from all over the world! Think of the great India's 20 day arms inventory, second only to South korea!

Opposition!!!!!!!!
India can get weapons from all over the world! Think of the great India's 20 day arms inventory, second only to South korea!
Yeah! only china can think of a 200 days arms inventory.. only chinese can think of sustaining a 5 million plus armed forces and reserves. No one can beat chinese military strategists. Having largest number of soldiers means strongest army... Jai Ho.

What do you know about our advancement in various fields?

According to US experts,Indians are very smart in hiding their own core advancement .You think we only have this things that shown in our media.
You are wrong my friend .
Their is a reason for Chinese frustration venting out through their media .

And you dont know about our psyche .
When you attacked us in 62,we had some genuine contradictions between South India and North India .
But after that all those differences just vanished .

You can count on submarine sinking but we have far effective methods to kneel China down.PLA is smart and knows it .

Just in case take Iraq .
Frankly those IS are just a piece of cake for our paramilitary ,forget about being a challenge to our armed forces .

They wouldnt stand a week against us .
Oh, I thought the Pentagon will only say China is 韬光养晦(Hide one's capacities and bide one's time). Originally, India also has this philosophy. Although less obvious... Superpower, surgical strike, 2.5 line war... What else is India propaganda?

So sorry, I'm not an Indian. I don't have any obligation to know what happened in India.

So I said... India doesn't know itself.

Yeah! only china can think of a 200 days arms inventory.. only chinese can think of sustaining a 5 million plus armed forces and reserves. No one can beat chinese military strategists. Having largest number of soldiers means strongest army... Jai Ho.
Opposition!!!!!!
China is the world's third largest exporter of weapons, so China has no weapons inventory! this is India victory!

Last edited:

Opposition!!!!!!
China is the world's third largest exporter of weapons, so China has no weapons inventory! this is India victory!
Just like some nation is largest exporter of terrorists, is left with no terrorist on its soil.

Oh, I thought the The Pentagon will only say China is 韬光养晦(Hide one's capacities and bide one's time). Originally, India also has this philosophy. Although less obvious... Superpower, surgical strike, 2.5 line war... What else is India propaganda?

So sorry, I'm not an Indian. I don't have any obligation to know what happened in India.

Opposition!!!!!!

India and Indians are well aware about themselves .
Hilarious thing is that you dont know anything about India and then talking here :lol:

Just like some nation is largest exporter of terrorists, is left with no terrorist on its soil.
Sorry, I'm too young... So I would like to know who will support al Qaeda and Taliban first? And who supported LTTE in 80s?

Back
Top Bottom