What's new

Chinese Army has occupied 640 sq. km in three Ladakh sectors, says report

Gryphon

Reaction score
Chinese Army has occupied 640 square km in three Ladakh sectors, says report

September 5, 2013

China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) has "incrementally" occupied nearly 640 square km of area on the Line of Actual Control (LoAC) in Ladakh in the past few months.

1_350_090513045538.jpg

The shocking revelation came in a report submitted by the National Security Advisory Board (NSAB) to the Prime Minister's Office.

Headlines Today has accessed the details of the damning report, submitted by former foreign secretary and NSAB chairman Shyam Saran to the PMO on August 12.

According to the report, patrolling limits set by incremental PLA area denial in eastern Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir have now become the de facto LoAC.

china2_660_090513045736.jpg

The resulting area denial is effectively a loss of 640 sq km across three sectors in Depsang, Chumar and Pangong Tso, the report said.

It said Indian troops are no longer able to access at least four points on the patrol line, thereby denying an area earlier accessible to them.

Moreover, after PLA incursions in April and May, Depsang Bulge is no longer accessible to Indian forces.

china1_660_090513045719.jpg

The report also highlights that the PLA's un-metalled road across the LoAC in Raki Nallah area of Daulet Beg Oldi (DBO) sector is still motorable.

Approximately 70 sq km of Indian territory is now effectively under the PLA's control at Pangong Tso, the NSAB has assessed.

The PLA has repeatedly intruded into Jammu and Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh over the last few months. But India has failed to register a strong protest to the aggression.

Chinese Army has occupied 640 square km in three Ladakh sectors, says report - India Today

640 sq km??????? :what:

Indian kya sattu pe kar soo rahay hain?

All these assessed reports by media are totally absurd, they always create sensational news thus spoiling relations between two countries and creating tense moments ditto they did while reporting India - pak border clashes. They create unnecessary burden n pressure on army n govt. of concerned countries through there "assessed reports"

[Bregs];4731811 said:
All these assessed reports by media are totally absurd, they always create sensational news thus spoiling relations between two countries and creating tense moments ditto they did while reporting India - pak border clashes. They create unnecessary burden n pressure on army n govt. of concerned countries through there "assessed reports"

THEY ARE NOT. PERIOD :closed:

Why don't you comment on this news ???

In coming days more such hidden reports would come out :ashamed: :hitwall: :pissed:

is this a joke ? 640km or it is just 64 km ? it is just a printing mistake i guess

Making a stand matters(eg Japan). A robotic silent (corrupt) irresponsible PM busy guarding all thieves of the country can't do much - I agree. The situation is so bad that the countrymen have no respect for the Government. Even Myanmar moves right in a takes a village. All this while the UPA gets busy pocketing a few extra thousand crores here and there. Bhay ho! :pissed:If a non UPA Govt comes, these folks should be tried for high treason and hanged/sent to firing squad.
Sure...if you're trying to convince me that prya modiji will go to Indo-china border and scare them with his big muscles, I don't see how that happens.

I beg to differ. For all those who can see, see that Congress is a disaster - the greatest threat to India. If someone still supports Congress, it means he/she has a lot to hide.
ostrich_head_sand.jpg

You are behaving in this way.

Where are you from, Sir? May I know? Bengal by any chance? :)
[Bregs];4731811 said:

Only the corrupt, fools and ignorant folk can support this Congress. Period.
Well now it's quite evident that you are anti-national and benefits heavily from corrupt practices of Congress.

You can't judge a man without giving him a chance, why this hush-hush about whole incident ??Don't you think we as a people of India are being taken foe ride ??

Its also very regrettable that some die hard Mr Modi supporters calls is congress vs BJP affair as if diplomatic relations with china will be solved by "Mr Fenku". This PDF is not the place for me to discuss domestic polity of india although what BJP Govt. did when in power on following points

1. Kandhaar episode when they can stop that plane in Amritsar they didn't

2. After parliament attack army was made to die for 14 months at borders sitting idle in extreme winters n summers

List can go far long but international border issues are not to be reduced to party affairs since its govt of day tries to do its best

Where are you from, Sir? May I know? Bengal by any chance? :)

Lol you a re half right half wrong sir, i am half punjabi n half bengali

[Bregs];4731904 said:
Its also very regrettable that some die hard Mr Modi supporters calls is congress vs BJP affair as if diplomatic relations with china will be solved by "Mr Fenku". This PDF is not the place for me to discuss domestic polity of india although what BJP Govt. did when in power on following points

1. Kandhaar episode when they can stop that plane in Amritsar they didn't

2. After parliament attack army was made to die for 14 months at borders sitting idle in extreme winters n summers

List can go far long but international border issues are not to be reduced to party affairs since its govt of day tries to do its best

1. BS - It could have been stopped - but only with a missile. :(
2. Going to war with a nuclear neighbor is not child's play

But that will escape a Congressi theif's mind(not necessarily meaning you :azn: )

'reduced to party affairs since its govt of day tries to do its best' - Had there been an Indira Gandhi, we would not have been humiliated like this. Some people may bask in crores of black money but we common people take such events as insults.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...dakh-sectors-says-report-2.html#ixzz2e23Xqsda

Back
Top Bottom