What's new

Chinese and Native Americans have same ancestry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enemy

Reaction score
DNA shows ancestry of present-day Asians, Native Americans

WASHINGTON - Present-day Asians and Native Americans are descended from a group of people who were already in China 40,000 years ago, according to an analysis of fossil DNA published this week.

The genetic analysis showed that the early modern humans in Beijing had already diverged genetically from the ancestors of modern-day Europeans.

The researchers took nuclear and mitochondrial DNA from a leg bone found in the Tianyuan Cave in China in 2003.

Using this, they reconstructed the genetic profile of the leg's owner, a person who lived at a very interesting time in the history of modern humans, the researchers said in a statement Monday.

"This individual lived during an important evolutionary transition when early modern humans, who shared certain features with earlier forms such as Neanderthals, were replacing Neanderthals and Denisovans, who later became extinct," said lead author Svante Paabo, of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.

The genetic analysis from the ancient bone showed similarities to genetic profiles from modern-day Asians and Native Americans, the researchers explained.

But the analysis showed that the early modern human near Beijing had already diverged, genetically, from the ancestors of modern Europeans.

In addition, the proportion of Neanderthal and Denisovan-DNA was no higher than that of modern-day humans in the region.

Scientists had previously found fossils of people from Eurasia 40,000 to 50,000 years ago who looked like modern-day humans.

But the researchers emphasised that the genetic relationships between these early modern humans and today's people had not yet been fleshed out.

"More analyses of additional early modern humans across Eurasia will further refine our understanding of when and how modern humans spread across Europe and Asia," Svante Paabo said.

OP's own view: This is related to China's national security as it underlines the biological weakness that the Chinese military personnel, strategists and policy makers have in their genes. We all know that the Native Americans could not withstand the European invasions and were conquered by the Europeans in their own homeland. There are many factors behind the defeat of the native Americans but all those factors came out from a single factor which was that the native Americans were biologically inferior to their European counterpart.

If you have genetic structure which is weaker than that of your opponent then you can expect yourself being defeated by your opponent as you will not be able to form superior analysis, threat perception and counter strategy as well as physical endurance to take offensive position and defend yourself. Your genetic weakness will not let you carry out superior innovations which are needed to annihilate your enemy.

As Indians share similar genes with the Europeans, it is highly possible that Indians will have an upper hand in any full fledged war between India and China as the Chinese will not be able to either diplomatically or militarily fight the Indians which will result in the predetermined victory of Indians as Indian superiority and therefore victory is biologically determined.

OP's own view: This is related to China's national security as it underlines the biological weakness that the Chinese military personnel, strategists and policy makers have in their genes. We all know that the Native Americans could not withstand the European invasions and were conquered by the Europeans in their own homeland. There are many factors behind the defeat of the native Americans but all those factors came out from a single factor which was that the native Americans were biologically inferior to their European counterpart.

If you have genetic structure which is weaker than that of your opponent then you can expect yourself being defeated by your opponent as you will not be able to form superior analysis, threat perception and counter strategy as well as physical endurance to take offensive position and defend yourself. Your genetic weakness will not let you carry out superior innovations which are needed to annihilate your enemy.

As Indians share similar genes with the Europeans, it is highly possible that Indians will have an upper hand in any full fledged war between India and China as the Chinese will not be able to either diplomatically or militarily fight the Indians which will result in the predetermined victory of Indians as Indian superiority and therefore victory is biologically determined.

Yep, we have weak genes. Which is why we along with America dominate every Olympics. :lol:

India with 1 billion people could not win one Gold at the recent Olympics, and your country Pakistan didn't win any either.

Iran is what you could call an Aryan nation, they can actually win medals at the Olympics.

Yep, we have weak genes. Which is why we along with America dominate every Olympics. :lol:

India with 1 billion people could not win one Gold at the recent Olympics, and your country Pakistan didn't win any either.

Iran is what you could call an Aryan nation, they can actually win medals at the Olympics.

Africans also win medals at Olympic events but look at Africa.

Africans also win medals at Olympic events but look at Africa.

Africans are strong in the Olympics because they have proven they can be the number 1 in the world at their chosen physical sports.

What do you have (economy/intelligence/drive) that is superior to Africans? Nothing.

Africans are strong in the Olympics because they have proven they can be the number 1 in the world at their chosen physical sports.

What do you have that is superior to Africans? Nothing.

Like Chinese have proven that they can be number one in certain sports like Table Tennis, Badminton etc. I am not downplaying Chinese sports capability but winning sports medals don't determine superiority of a particular race and its genetic qualities. Can you tell me why Native Americans all across the Americas could not win against the Europeans?

Like Chinese have proven that they can be number one in certain sports like Table Tennis, Badminton etc. I am not downplaying Chinese sports capability but winning sports medals don't determine superiority of a particular race and its genetic qualities. Can you tell me why Native Americans all across the Americas could not win against the Europeans?

We also got 5 Gold medals in swimming (endurance), 5 Gold medals in weightlifting (strength), and countless others in every other discipline. You couldn't win one single medal (not even bronze ones) in anything, even India could do better.

I am not downplaying Chinese sports capability but winning sports medals don't determine superiority of a particular race and its genetic qualities. Can you tell me why Native Americans all across the Americas could not win against the Europeans?

You couldn't win against them either. First your entire region was colonized, today you are a paid mercenary for the West in their WoT.

Hell, you couldn't even win against India, let alone the West. We on the other hand pushed the US + 16 of her allies completely out of North Korea, which was the longest retreat in American military history. But one phone call from the Americans and you already surrendered.

We also got 5 Gold medals in swimming (endurance), 5 Gold medals in weightlifting (strength), and countless others in every other discipline. You couldn't win one single medal in anything, even India could do better.You couldn't win against them either. First your entire region was colonized, today you are a paid mercenary for the West in their WoT.
Oye, You can go to US and occupy any home. Tell them its your land too. :D

Then call me, I want to go to Las Vegas. So better go there. :D

You couldn't win against them either. First your entire region was colonized, today you are a paid mercenary for the West in their WoT.

Yes, Indians could not win and on several occasions I said that Europeans (White Caucasoids) have genetic superiority. Their victory at every battle like Plassey (1757) had been biologically determined.

But what I am saying is that Chinese won't withstand Indian onslaught as Indians have genetic superiority.

But what I am saying is that Chinese won't withstand Indian onslaught as Indians have genetic superiority.

A Pakistani cheering for the Indians? What's new. :lol:

Ayub Khan did the same thing in 1962 and even offered to help India against China. Later, they repaid your generosity by splitting your country in half.

A Pakistani cheering for the Indians? What's new. :lol:

Ayub Khan did the same thing in 1962 and even offered to help India against China. Later, they repaid your generosity by splitting your country in half.

Again this assumption which is highly misplaced.

My hypothesis came from the lesson history has taught us. Native Americans could not win which says a lot about why they failed. So I believe, even if Chinese are given the most advanced military techs still they will be conquered by Indians.

ancestry5_medium.jpg

M130 Indian and Australian natives
M20, M69, M9 Indians
A,B,C,D American natives....

This is important chart to remember... We all have same anscestors...

Again this assumption which is highly misplaced.

My hypothesis came from the lesson history has taught us. Native Americans could not win which says a lot about why they failed. So I believe, even if Chinese are given the most advanced military techs still they will be conquered by Indians.

Just because you guys were beaten so easily by the Indians doesn't mean that other countries are so weak. :no:

And no, we won't help you next time either when the Indians decide to carve out yet another piece of you.

Just because you guys were beaten so easily by the Indians doesn't mean that other countries are so weak. :no:

And no, we won't help you next time either when the Indians decide to carve out yet another piece of you.

Now, this is deliberate trolling.

Now, this is deliberate trolling.

How many times have you racially insulted Chinese people while hiding behind other flags, you Urdu/Punjabi speaking Pakistani?

You make so many threads laughing about Indian rapes, do you think a single person believes you are an Indian?

Even the real Indians here were laughing at you when you failed to read a Hindi word and started referring to the Ganges river as a prostitute. :rolleyes:

Number one in Indoor skill games like TT,badminton etc.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom