What's new

Chinese Air Force will equip JF-17?

lawxx

Reaction score
According to China's development of all new aircraft and related news, I guess is not a large-scale equipment, the Chinese Air Force JF-17, may be low-volume equipment.
1, JF-17 is a light utility aircraft. According to China's national conditions, territory, territorial waters. JF-17 is obviously not able to meet homeland defense needs.
2, the currently available reliable sources, the Chinese Air Force is only interested in heavy fighter.
3, have the troops of the J-10, is a fourth-generation multi-role fighter, can be said that the next few years, J-10, J-10B will be the Chinese Air Force's main fighter.
4, has been flight of the J-20, there SAC J-XX, J-16,. J-XX which is a multi-purpose heavy stealth fighter, flight later this year. J-16 is a heavy heavy stealth fighter. It can be seen in the development of the three stealth fighters are heavy. One J-XX and J-20 as a mix, but also the largest number of purchases, but also to advance than the J-20 service. J-XX that eventually will replace the J-10.
So, I think JF-17 Chinese Air Force is likely to purchase the number is relatively small.

According to China's development of all new aircraft and related news, I guess is not a large-scale equipment, the Chinese Air Force JF-17, may be low-volume equipment.
1, JF-17 is a light utility aircraft. According to China's national conditions, territory, territorial waters. JF-17 is obviously not able to meet homeland defense needs.
2, the currently available reliable sources, the Chinese Air Force is only interested in heavy fighter.
3, have the troops of the J-10, is a fourth-generation multi-role fighter, can be said that the next few years, J-10, J-10B will be the Chinese Air Force's main fighter.
4, has been flight of the J-20, there SAC J-XX, J-16,. J-XX which is a multi-purpose heavy stealth fighter, flight later this year. J-16 is a heavy heavy stealth fighter. It can be seen in the development of the three stealth fighters are heavy. One J-XX and J-20 as a mix, but also the largest number of purchases, but also to advance than the J-20 service. J-XX that eventually will replace the J-10.
So, I think JF-17 Chinese Air Force is likely to purchase the number is relatively small.

when china inducts an indigenous engine, why not.

Can we avoid opening new threads for topiics that have already been discussed .There is nothing new to add here. Please can we merge this with the on going thunder/FC1 thread.
MODS please merge threads
Araz

Can we avoid opening new threads for topiics that have already been discussed .There is nothing new to add here. Please can we merge this with the on going thunder/FC1 thread.
MODS please merge threads
Araz

My fault, please merge or delete topics, thank you! You feel sorry for the inconvenience! .

JF17 have not many functions. J7 J8 J10 J11 have covered china's territory aready

I highly doubt China will go for the original variant of the JF-17. Their J-10A fighters (the domestic price being much lower than the export price) already fulfills the JF-17's role and exceeds it as well. Why would China invest to open a new JF-17 production line when over 200 J-10As have already been produced. It's not like that the PLAAF is lacking in numbers.

China, however, may evaluate the upcoming stealthy variant of the JF-17. It will be cheap and yet a high tech way to replace the bulk of their J-7s and Q-5s.

its waste of resources if China going to put up Jf-17 fleets`` jf-17 is specifically designed for Pakistan friend..

Back
Top Bottom