What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

no first !! 1, base is secret ,your mother not !
2, base not important than your mother , without your mother, there would be no you ,without the base , you were still were you .
so please tell me ,where is your mother ! it's not a secret , boy , no need to keep secret .

The real secret is, where is this base?

L15 AND JL 15?

Looks like an L-15 with a possible light attack aircraft derived from it?

But a very important inquiry first ... ... ... where is this base?
where is your mother ?I care about your mother , why you can't tell me ? why ? can you tell me why ? Do you have valid reasons for your not reply ?
military base is secret , your mother is not ! please tell me , canada child .

where is your mother ?I care about your mother , why you can't tell me ? why ? can you tell me why ? Do you have valid reasons for your not reply ?
military base is secret , your mother is not ! please tell me , canada child .
you better stop that, there is no point of posting such things````besides most of us only know the stuff PLA wanted us to know, and those secret things are nowhere for us to find```like the facility that B-20 is developing at the moment````

besides, for that picture, giving people time, using google earth anyone can find it```

and btw, the location of military base is not a secret for most time (satellite can find it anyway), but whats inside are```

BAN IS not problem , I also tell deino too , not ask this type question ! military base not right question in this forum !
I think Deino is a spy , or working for the intelligence community .
lol, if he is a spy then not a good one```cause I "know" more than he does, and "they" only told me stuffs that are not within security protocol```spies do not work on forums like here```as they cant get anything that is highly classifed or worth digging```my cousin in law who works in 国安局 ```I know where and how those spies work in China```:lol:```infact for last decade there are more than half dozen American citizens were just "vanished" in China````````````

I know , I just educating the retarded Canadian boy . LOL
会问在哪个军事基地,军事基地在哪的,十有八九是间谍,或者是为情报工作的,包括那个DEINO !
军迷一般问的都是武器,武器性能,很少会问这类问题,会问,而且很平凡的问的,绝对有问题。
on this website , Ask where is the military base, are some special people -----Ordinary people don't ask this question, just 。。。。
你想太多了,中国的军事机密和情报不是开玩笑的,这里的人根本没有什么机密,而且我们军迷也经常收集基地资料。难道我们也是间谍?问题是我们爬墙党在围墙外面拍摄的时候警卫也不管,但是如果有重要项目展示那么就会管制····所以现在这个年代还有什么军事基地是机密的是没有的事情·····地图上找找一大片······

BAN IS not problem , I also tell deino too , not ask this type question ! military base not right question in this forum !
I think Deino is a spy , or working for the intelligence community .

First of all NO, I'm just an enthusiast and in ordinary life I'm a teacher for Chemistry and Sports.
So all your fuss is pure BS .... and therefore I ask you for the final time to calm down your tone, no longer insult any other members.

If you don't like the question, just ignore it ... but to call other retarded, stupid or spies juts since they call question of interest is not allowed.

Period.

Deino

How credible are these rumors and where are they from? Who posted them first?

I won't rate this reliable ... I know this image since years even before the first real JL-10 flew.

J-8F & GJ-1
img-0dd376e7be05681770875a3815d4be0e.jpg

First of all NO, I'm just an enthusiast and in ordinary life I'm a teacher for Chemistry and Sports.
So all your fuss is pure BS .... and therefore I ask you for the final time to calm down your tone, no longer insult any other members.

If you don't like the question, just ignore it ... but to call other retarded, stupid or spies juts since they call question of interest is not allowed.

Period.

Deino

I won't rate this reliable ... I know this image since years even before the first real JL-10 flew.
To be fair, him calling you a spy/intelligence gatherer is actually a compliment ...

To be fair, him calling you a spy/intelligence gatherer is actually a compliment ...

But a spy is someone who makes that intentionally for his country, for money ...

By the way, the warning he got not for calling me whatever but for insulting others.

But a spy is someone who makes that intentionally for his country, for money ...
By the way, the warning he got not for calling me whatever but for insulting others.
Sometime in 2017 i had the next for J-20 forum (But then there are other cases..):
This is a public forum on sensitive military matters and there are interested hostile parties around. Some discussants know more than they are allowed to tell. There are approaches to encourage them to slip out things:
* Negative provocation: Tell that Chinese stuff is valueless rubbish and wait for an angry rebuttal with details.
* Positive provocation:Tell that their stuff is superb and wait for an eager confirmation with details.

China unveils anti stealth radar on World Radar Expo
CGTN
Published on Jun 14, 2018

The Eighth World Radar Expo is taking place at Nanjing International Exhibition Center from June 14-16, in Nanjing City, east China's Jiangsu Province. The theme of the exhibition is "deep integration, technological innovation.” The radar type YLC-8B integrates the traditional detection method of mechanical scanning with advanced phased array technology, and is best known for being able to detect stealth aircraft. Fourth-generation air surveillance radars can be rapidly deployed and are powerful enough to detect some low-orbiting satellites.

Back
Top Bottom