What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Y-7
img-4733b61ebc25cf6f237d556bdeb4bd0f.jpg
img-601e7575ad8fe49b9f551c8263843ae2.jpg
img-291c787dc453a7650361d83c024a1abf.jpg

Please translate ...
this one isnt that vital. More of a fun take on things.

first image: chinese media says j20 all over the air field. bunny: nice
second image: american media says all is not well. bunny: mmm.
third image: chinese military "insiders" blah blah blah. bunny: hopefully its doing good.

Plaaf and plaan still has substantial number of older gen aircraft to replace a5, f-7, f-8 and even j6s

Between 300-600 total

Plaaf and plaan still has substantial number of older gen aircraft to replace a5, f-7, f-8 and even j6s

Between 300-600 total
Q-5 and J-6 have been retired.
There are just J-7 and J-8.

Impressive but what a mix of different jnits in different colours :-) ... there are some starting with 71xxx and others with 41xxx ... most interesting.
red underwear = optimistic
withe underwear = pesmistic

in our forums, we use that underwear analogy instead of optimism or pesmitism````
for example, in terms of China radar and stealth technology I am red underwear; but to turbofan engine technology i'm still on my white unders`````

Impressive but what a mix of different jnits in different colours :-) ... there are some starting with 71xxx and others with 41xxx ... most interesting.
red underwear = optimistic
withe underwear = pesmistic

in our forums, we use that underwear analogy instead of optimism or pesmitism````
for example, in terms of China radar and stealth technology I am red underwear; but to turbofan engine technology i'm still on my white unders`````

Back
Top Bottom