What's new

Chinese Air Force (PLAAF) News & Discussions

Libya,Tunisia are and detting c-130j from usa so no chance
yamen economical condition is poor
algeria will prefer american or russian aircrafts instead of chinese

Libya is run by Yankee-backed terrorists. So of course they will choose the weapons of that fascist empire.

Libya,Tunisia are and detting c-130j from usa so no chance
yamen economical condition is poor
algeria will prefer american or russian aircrafts instead of chinese
Algeria bought Chinese frigate, OPV and SPH.

if u see whole Algerian airforce there is no any single aircraft in their inventory
there must difference navy and airforce
But that still rebuke yr myth of algeria only prefer russia and USA. algeria airforce prefer heavy weight fighter and China has no heavy fighter to offer at the moment. That does not constitute they prefer russia and USA. You are just assuming and spreading nonsense.

But that still rebuke yr myth of algeria only prefer russia and USA. algeria airforce prefer heavy weight fighter and China has no heavy fighter to offer at the moment. That does not constitute they prefer russia and USA. You are just assuming and spreading nonsense.

I Think the point is algerian air force when it comes to combat aircrafts/trainers have russian inventory they heavily invested in them I don't think so even if China has a heavy weight aircraft for export they would want to buy already they have ordered SU-30 and have some in inventory unless they want to get rid of su-24s and su-25s in favor if stealth product...that would all come to Chinese finished stealth product, it's price and defense relations with algeria plus some sort of agreement for initial years ot station Chinese airmen for various including not allowing US close to the stealth aircrafts...standard procedure which US has adopted.

I Think the point is algerian air force when it comes to combat aircrafts/trainers have russian inventory they heavily invested in them I don't think so even if China has a heavy weight aircraft for export they would want to buy already they have ordered SU-30 and have some in inventory unless they want to get rid of su-24s and su-25s in favor if stealth product...that would all come to Chinese finished stealth product, it's price and defense relations with algeria plus some sort of agreement for initial years ot station Chinese airmen for various including not allowing US close to the stealth aircrafts...standard procedure which US has adopted.
Quite true but algeria is getting sick of Russia poor quality product. The mig-29 SMT which they turn back will be the last straw. I believe next batch of major airforce for algeria will be buying from Chinese.

Quite true but algeria is getting sick of Russia poor quality product. The mig-29 SMT which they turn back will be the last straw. I believe next batch of major airforce for algeria will be buying from Chinese.

It is never too late J-31 can be made F-35 like consortium. Nations can bring in cash and invest while China can work upon the product might get completed by the 2020-22 which is not late. The problem is US has also influence on algerian government I hope no F-16s are offered because this is the only aircraft left for US to market world wide F-15s and F-18s are not on the menu for every country that is where China can gain upper hand to offer stealth aircrafts for the best price offering countries like algeria to invest into the program.

It is never too late J-31 can be made F-35 like consortium. Nations can bring in cash and invest while China can work upon the product might get completed by the 2020-22 which is not late. The problem is US has also influence on algerian government I hope no F-16s are offered because this is the only aircraft left for US to market world wide F-15s and F-18s are not on the menu for every country that is where China can gain upper hand to offer stealth aircrafts for the best price offering countries like algeria to invest into the program.
what do you think of custom made j-31 for anyone willing to purchase a certain batch of these?, especially in the case of Pakistan.

17701232.jpg

why china is not using y-9 as a refueling aircraft

The Y-9 transporter has slower cruising speed than the existing H-6U, thus making it more difficult for older interceptors such as the J-8 to match its speed (unstable at low speeds).

As of right now, I believe the PLAAF is holding off until Y-20 enters serial production, and they wont just be eyeing for tanker/AWAC/transporter variants, but every single possible modifications out there, will be implemented on the Y-20.

China finally convert second hand il-76 into il-78 tanker aircraft for air refueling
Il-78.jpg

Back
Top Bottom