What's new

Chinese Aero Engine information thread

Military Capabilities
China launches academy to boost aero-engine research and development
Jon Grevatt, Bangkok - IHS Jane's Defence Industry
30 December 2016

Aeroengine-Corporation-of-China-plans-to-compete-with-the-likes-of-Pratt-Whitney-Rolls-Royce-and-General-Electric-620x330.jpg

Aero Engine Corporation of China (AECC)

The newly established Aero Engine Corporation of China (AECC) has launched a research institute that aims to support the country's efforts to build powerplants for its front-line military/commercial aircraft.

The Aero Engine Academy of China is located in Beijing and will be responsible for leading AECC's research and development (R&D) activities, said AECC chairman Cao Jianguo in comments to China's state-run Xinhua news agency on 28 December.

The Aviation Industry of China (AVIC), which played a key role in the establishment of AECC earlier this year, said in a statement that the new academy will "accelerate" China's development of aero-engines and related technologies

http://www.janes.com/article/66606/...to-boost-aero-engine-research-and-development

1st national-level aero-engine research institute launched

Xinhua, December 29, 2016

Aero Engine Academy of China, the country's first national-level aeroengine research institute, was inaugurated on Wednesday in Beijing.

Established by the Aero Engine Corporation of China (AECC), the institute will lead and support research and development in aeroengine field, said Cao Jianguo, chairman of the AECC.

Liu Daxiang, a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, said the capacity to design and manufacture aero-engines is crucial to restructuring.

http://www.china.org.cn/china/2016-12/29/content_40003227.htm

Industry
China's Aero Engine Corporation secures credit for expansion drive
Jon Grevatt, Bangkok - IHS Jane's Defence Industry
03 January 2017

turbo-fan.jpg

Aero Engine Corporation of China (AECC)

The Aero Engine Corporation of China (AECC) - the country's newest defence industrial enterprise - has entered a finance agreement with the China Development Bank (CDB) to gain access to credit to support industrial expansion, it has been announced.

In a statement on 30 December, the State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense (SASTIND) - the Chinese government body responsible for defence industrial development - said the deal would cover a range of activities undertaken by AECC as it seeks to become a major aero-engine manufacturer.

These include major AECC research and development projects, infrastructure development, civil-military integration programmes, as well as manufacturing activities, said SASTIND.

http://www.janes.com/article/66635/...orporation-secures-credit-for-expansion-drive

Good news. WS13E will be undergoing mass production this year (好消息!!WS13E今年将实现量产)
他强调2016年是“十三五”开局之年,黎阳要从三个方面开展工作,一是一心一意强新机,把新机研制和实现量产作为重中之重,思维要新、方法要实、行动要快、措施要硬,以过硬的手段和措施全力推进新机的研制生产,确保新机目标任务如期实现
2016-02-19 10:42 中国航空新闻网

Good news. WS13E will be undergoing mass production this year (好消息!!WS13E今年将实现量产)
他强调2016年是“十三五”开局之年,黎阳要从三个方面开展工作,一是一心一意强新机,把新机研制和实现量产作为重中之重,思维要新、方法要实、行动要快、措施要硬,以过硬的手段和措施全力推进新机的研制生产,确保新机目标任务如期实现
2016-02-19 10:42 中国航空新闻网
what's the point of posting news that is almost one year old?

what's the point of posting news that is almost one year old?
Guess you have no idea thats just how the Chinese internet military news work? Do you?
You will never getting update information, one year old is not too bad already
Anyway, don't like it, stop reading it, as simple as that
PS, learn some manners, you're not at your own home

Guess you have no idea thats just how the Chinese internet military news work? Do you?
Mass production of WS13E for JF17 or FC31 or JL9? Can JH7A fit WS13E?

I think if it goes to mass production, it must have lot of requirement!

连续旋转爆轰发动机的研究进展
王健平 周蕊 武丹
【摘要】:连续旋转爆轰发动机(CRDE)是一种基于爆轰燃烧方式的新概念发动机,具有一次起爆、燃烧速度快、热效率高、结构紧凑等优点,有望带来航空航天推进技术的跨越式发展,近年来受到世界各主要国家的高度关注。本文从基本概念、应用前景、实验研究和数值模拟等角度,对连续旋转爆轰发动机的研究进展进行了全面综述。通过总结有代表性的研究成果,给出尚待解决的问题,为其进一步工程化应用研究提供参考。
【作者单位】: 北京大学工学院力学与工程科学系湍流与复杂系统国家重点实验室;北京应用物理与计算数学研究所;
【关键词】: 连续旋转爆轰发动机 CRDE 综述 推进技术 航空航天
【基金】:国家自然科学基金重大计划(91441110) 航天创新基金(SY41YYF2014009)
【分类号】:TK401
【正文快照】:
数学研究所,北京100094)2015,29(4):12-25.王健平,周蕊,武丹.连续旋转爆轰发动机的研究进展实验流体力学,2015,29(4):12-25.0引言燃烧一般定义为:产生热或同时产生光和热的快速氧化反应;也包括只伴随少量热没有光的慢速氧化反应。燃烧在推进系统中起着重要作用,它通过化学反应

Continuous Detonation Engine and Effects of Different Types of Nozzle on Its Propulsion Performance
【摘要】:The rotating propagation of a continuous detonation engine(CDE) with different types of nozzles is investigated in three-dimensional numerical simulation using a one-step chemical reaction model.Flux terms are solved by the so-called monotonicity-preserving weighted essentially non-oscillatory(MPWENO) scheme.The simulated flow field agrees well with the previous experimental results.Once the initial transient effects die down,the detonation wave maintains continuous oscillatory propagation in the annular chamber as long as fuel is continuously injected.Using a numerical flow field,the propulsion performance of a CDE is computed for four types of nozzles,namely the constant-area nozzle,Laval nozzle,diverging nozzle and converging nozzle.The gross specific impulse of the CDE ranges 1 540-1 750 s and the mass flux per square meter ranges 313-330 kg/(m2·s) for different nozzles.Among these four types of nozzles,Laval nozzle performs the best,and these parameters are 1 800 N,1 750 s and 313 kg/(m2·s).A nozzle can greatly improve the propulsion performance.
【关键词】: continuous detonation engine;propulsion performance;nozzle effects;Laval nozzle;hypersonic
【基金】:Aeronautical Science Foundation of China (2008ZH71006)

It is not that something that happened 1 year ago just got exposed now. I have seen the same post you copied here on CJDBY that was posted 1 year ago.

PS. Learn to understand the simple truth. Don't let your ego drive your reason out and replace it with emotion.

It is not that something that happened 1 year ago just got exposed now. I have seen the same post you copied here on CJDBY that was posted 1 year ago.

PS. Learn to understand the simple truth. Don't let your ego drive your reason out and replace it with emotion.
i dont live in china but i need to make account on CJDBY but they asking for chinese phone number and also i cant use many options of page and also cant see photos without logging in...could u help me somehow...i tried wechat login but error came

You're always right, no body is interesting in your everyone own you something attitude
I'm only trying to share pics or information which i found seems interesting, i've no obligations to please, responsible for the contents of the information or pics, i'm not here being paid to do it for some demanding, picky but with NO contribution nobody
I found the content of the WS13E yesterday, not a year ago, anyone is welcome to go there to check it out, its on page 1 from yesterday
http://lt.cjdby.net/thread-2171118-1-2.html

Please leave my posts alone like you've said you got bored because i've posted too much Y-20 pictures that you expected something else, i'm not here to entertain you period
QcAwR4P.png

Last edited:
连续旋转爆轰发动机的研究进展
王健平 周蕊 武丹
【摘要】:连续旋转爆轰发动机(CRDE)是一种基于爆轰燃烧方式的新概念发动机,具有一次起爆、燃烧速度快、热效率高、结构紧凑等优点,有望带来航空航天推进技术的跨越式发展,近年来受到世界各主要国家的高度关注。本文从基本概念、应用前景、实验研究和数值模拟等角度,对连续旋转爆轰发动机的研究进展进行了全面综述。通过总结有代表性的研究成果,给出尚待解决的问题,为其进一步工程化应用研究提供参考。
【作者单位】: 北京大学工学院力学与工程科学系湍流与复杂系统国家重点实验室;北京应用物理与计算数学研究所;
【关键词】: 连续旋转爆轰发动机 CRDE 综述 推进技术 航空航天
【基金】:国家自然科学基金重大计划(91441110) 航天创新基金(SY41YYF2014009)
【分类号】:TK401
【正文快照】:
数学研究所,北京100094)2015,29(4):12-25.王健平,周蕊,武丹.连续旋转爆轰发动机的研究进展实验流体力学,2015,29(4):12-25.0引言燃烧一般定义为:产生热或同时产生光和热的快速氧化反应;也包括只伴随少量热没有光的慢速氧化反应。燃烧在推进系统中起着重要作用,它通过化学反应

Continuous Detonation Engine and Effects of Different Types of Nozzle on Its Propulsion Performance
【摘要】:The rotating propagation of a continuous detonation engine(CDE) with different types of nozzles is investigated in three-dimensional numerical simulation using a one-step chemical reaction model.Flux terms are solved by the so-called monotonicity-preserving weighted essentially non-oscillatory(MPWENO) scheme.The simulated flow field agrees well with the previous experimental results.Once the initial transient effects die down,the detonation wave maintains continuous oscillatory propagation in the annular chamber as long as fuel is continuously injected.Using a numerical flow field,the propulsion performance of a CDE is computed for four types of nozzles,namely the constant-area nozzle,Laval nozzle,diverging nozzle and converging nozzle.The gross specific impulse of the CDE ranges 1 540-1 750 s and the mass flux per square meter ranges 313-330 kg/(m2·s) for different nozzles.Among these four types of nozzles,Laval nozzle performs the best,and these parameters are 1 800 N,1 750 s and 313 kg/(m2·s).A nozzle can greatly improve the propulsion performance.
【关键词】: continuous detonation engine;propulsion performance;nozzle effects;Laval nozzle;hypersonic
【基金】:Aeronautical Science Foundation of China (2008ZH71006)

I just did a google search on "Continuous Detonation Engine". There is a lot of information on this new type of engine. The research is very active. No need to use the troublesome fan or blades to compress the air. Thanks! :smitten:

Back
Top Bottom