What's new

Chinease playing catch up with Artic Gear in Ladakh

The Maverick

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Ladakh standoff: Caught unawares, China does last-minute winter shopping for troops at 14,000 ft & above - India News (indiatoday.in)

Not surprised the PLA do not normally train or gear to fight at such high altitude and have had to rush in emergency kits and accomadation

Seems the indians starting preparinf September well befor equipping 50,000 troops for artic warfare

Including 15000 emergency kits from USA has the indians where running out from indengious sources
Ladakh standoff: Caught unawares, China does last-minute winter shopping for troops at 14,000 ft & above - India News (indiatoday.in)

How Does the Indian Army's Winter Deployment in Ladakh Fare Against the PLA's? (thewire.in)

What a joke Indians are ... they say the complete opposite of reality

印度士兵睡雪坑.jpg

Only an Indian can celebrate the fact that the Chinese Army are ordering more winter gear from Chinese suppliers as they pay through the nose for US supplied winter cloths. They are actually celebrating this as good news, without realising this very fact ensures they will never be able to compete with China. Bordering on the retarded....

This is a joke right. Chinese are anything but methodical. Although majority times their planning results in heavy casualties of Chinese people but this post is idiotic.

Only an Indian can celebrate the fact that the Chinese Army are ordering more winter gear from Chinese suppliers as they pay through the nose for US supplied winter cloths. They are actually celebrating this as good news, without realising this very fact ensures they will never be able to compete with China. Bordering on the retarded....

we,orderd 15000 kits as emergency because,we had to equip 50000 men.

at least we have the financial muscle to order kits military spares and weapons at a drop of the hat and the allies who will come to our Aid.

coming back to China if you think this ladakh build up is free for China your badly mistaken they are travelling three times the distance from South East China at huge expense it's not a free picnic and even they have to pay for equipment .

in terms of what we paid usa for all you know it could have been peanuts your 3 times cost jibe is made up you have no idea

and regarding paying for kits we have poor neighbour who built a nuclear bomb by eating grass did you know that buddy . yes eating grass

we,orderd 15000 kits as emergency because,we had to equip 50000 men.

at least we have the financial muscle to order kits military spares and weapons at a drop of the hat and the allies who will come to our Aid.

coming back to China if you think this ladakh build up is free for China your badly mistaken they are travelling three times the distance from South East China at huge expense it's not a free picnic and even they have to pay for equipment .

in terms of what we paid usa for all you know it could have been peanuts your 3 times cost jibe is made up you have no idea

and regarding paying for kits we have poor neighbour who built a nuclear bomb by eating grass did you know that buddy . yes eating grass

It's nice that psychologically Pakistan seems to effect you so much that you drag us into a debate on Chinese gear.

Back to the matter in hand, any idiot (I use that term loosely here), knows that Chinese logistics and transport to the front is decades ahead of India's. The Indian military themselves admit that. Much of what Indian needs is being supplied by air. China is simply using a very extensive road and rail network way beyond anything India will have for years.

Best you keep you mouth shut rather than continue to make a fool of yourself....

It's nice that psychologically Pakistan seems to effect you so much that you drag us into a debate on Chinese gear.

Back to the matter in hand, any idiot (I use that term loosely here), knows that Chinese logistics and transport to the front is decades ahead of India's. The Indian military themselves admit that. Much of what Indian needs is being supplied by air. China is simply using a very extensive road and rail network way beyond anything India will have for years.

Best you keep you mouth shut rather than continue to make a fool of yourself....

we have moved 50.000.combat troops to artic conditions with enough ammo comms equipment and support infrastructure to fight a war against the second richest country in the world.

we matched them stride for stride plane for plane and real.time intelligence satalite images were as good as there's.

the world has impressed and surprised at how efficiently we were able to fortify 3000km.of borders with posts as high as 15000 feet.

decades ahead buddy we have over world class logistics in ladakh the chinease have not moved an inch since September.

decades,ahead my foot.
I bet you pakistanis wish you had globemasters chinooks mi17 il76 dhruv and the logictis cability and the financial.muscle and planning to move 3 artic divisions in weeks like we can

we have moved 50.000.combat troops to artic conditions with enough ammo comms equipment and support infrastructure to fight a war against the second richest country in the world.

we matched them stride for stride plane for plane and real.time intelligence satalite images were as good as there's.

the world has impressed and surprised at how efficiently we were able to fortify 3000km.of borders with posts as high as 15000 feet.

decades ahead buddy we have over world class logistics in ladakh the chinease have not moved an inch since September.

decades,ahead my foot.
I bet you pakistanis wish you had globemasters chinooks mi17 il76 dhruv and the logictis cability and the financial.muscle and planning to move 3 artic divisions in weeks like we can

I wish Colonel Babu and those DEAD 20 Indian soldiers were alive and listenning to this Bollywood Fantasy. I guess they died a useless death.

I wish Colonel Babu and those DEAD 20 Indian soldiers were alive and listenning to this Bollywood Fantasy. I guess they died a useless death.

poor response chinease died that day but they hid their numbers

poor response chinease died that day but they hid their numbers

If you try reading press from rest of the world, not India, you will see the reality of the pounding you are getting from China....!

If you try reading press from rest of the world, not India, you will see the reality of the pounding you are getting from China....!

pounding lol lol
listening to you you would think that
new,Delhi had fallen and our forex reserve of 576 billion dollars wiped out.

get real nobody is pounding nobody
we just finished massive naval exercise indian Ocean with the quad.
we moved 50.000 troops fully kitted to artic warfare complete with bollywood movies and samosas.

pounding... lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom