What's new

Chinease playing catch up with Artic Gear in Ladakh

2020_8$largeimg_651885341.jpg

View attachment 693461

Indian troops look poorly equipped. 3 different weapons in one patrol, some don't have gloves, last guy wearing standard issue trousers not winter gear and all the clothes look worn out.

so it must be some cho*tya indian general as head of PLA who first planned to attack India (a huge army although incompetent) and then never planned a retaliation from IA and genius dint plan a winter camping!!

calling you guys fool is an insult to fools you guys should be called chot*yas!

Yes PLA generals are real cho*tya. They did not planned for IA retaliation. Otherwise, why would they moan and complain when India changed rules of engagement at LAC. They are even worried to use firearms.

Yes PLA generals are real cho*tya. They did not planned for IA retaliation. Otherwise, why would they moan and complain when India changed rules of engagement at LAC. They are even worried to use firearms.
wow!!!

you people live on some other planet mate!

so you trying to say that general of one of the biggest army in the world dint take indian Army (again one of the biggest army in the world) into account?

wow!!!

so you trying to say that general of one of the biggest army in the world dint take indian Army (again one of the biggest army in the world) into account?
Well, PLA have been doing same drama for few years. This time response was different.

so what
you have 40 percent of your jf17 grounded because of the junk 2 pence Russian engine you have powering the mighty thunder .
told you yesterday those engines are shit
you pay peanuts what you expect

we actually don’t, see most other mig-29 users don’t have losses or poor maintenance as the IAF does, polish, Congo, Eritrea orBangladesh do not have so many losses because THEY MAINTAIN their aircraft based on the manufacturers standards. Pakistani f-7pg are not falling out of the sky because we overhaul the Chinese copy of the Russian engine to be used up to 1300 hours from 600 hours. This is all because the PAF is not incompetent like the IAF

k

PLA did not anticipate winter camping at LAC. They thought India will not put up a fight with PLA during Wuhan virus.

and india is supposed to have expected to camp in the winter there ? i see the amature propaganda works with you. again china is literally the worlds biggest, by far, manufacturer of winter gear. the PLA could literally call for an emergency order and get it in two days, yet somehow it suppose to be playing catch up with india? what?
No. They are just guarding LAC like Indian Army.

yep, i see you support Modi's position that anything china occupies was never indian territory and so requires no response.

PLA did not anticipate winter camping at LAC. They thought India will not put up a fight
wow!!!

I mean where did he get this classified info of pla complainning, all i saw in the past few months was from modi to primary school students jumping up and down, banning apps, smashing chinese made tv making a big fuss about it on every news channel from our neighbor.

THEY HAVE OCCUPIED YOUR TERRITORY!!

THE FK IS WRONG WITH YOUR KIND!
You can't reason with them ... they were born this way; it is a congenital disease.
I mean where did he get this classified info of pla complainning, all i saw in the past few months was from modi to primary school students jumping up and down, banning apps, smashing chinese made tv making a big fuss about it on every news channel from our neighbor.
The PLA probably is only complaining that they haven't been given authorization to march into Delhi yet. Chinese soldiers, after 40 years of non-combat, are quite eager for combat I would assume, especially against such a weak enemy.

must be on jeenewj , jeenewj knows everything!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom