What's new

China’s Worst Nightmare: Is a U.S.- India Military Alliance Brewing?

Oh yes, @UKBengali is more chinese than the chinese themselves. :lol: He is yet to realize that the chinese baloon is losing air from too many holes.

For how long Han chinese were ruled by the Mongols? It's only very recently that Han chinese are ruling themselves. And then CCP enslaved them again..
Mongol as the most powerful and largest empire in the human histroy, only ruled China 87 years while ruled russia over 200 years. China is the first country to overthrow mongol worldwide. And thanks for China, mongols now live in Goby desert by eating sands and is barely neglected by the whole world. get some histroy knowlege you ignorant indian.

I even didn't bother to mention moghal, just an offshoot of mongal colonizing india, which was later replaced by british to continuously ride on india.

Please explain how US would have any chance against China in East Asia when the Chinese become a developed economy by 2030?
We don't need to await for 2030. US was powerful because it was the largest industry nation on earth in the past 100 years. But since China overtook it in 2010, China's indurtiral output now is larger than US and Japan combined.

US' high inflated GDP comes from its worthless high-paying bankers, accountants and lawyers, who in turn are working very hard to tear down US like what they did in 2008 financial crisis.

Last edited:
We don't need to await for 2030. US was powerful because it was the largest industry nation in the past 100 years. But since China overtook it in 2010, China's indurtiral output now is larger than US and Japan combined.

US' high inflated GDP comes from its worthless high-paying bankers, accountants and lawyers, who in turn are working hard to tear down US like what they did in 2008 financial crisis.

I was using 2030 as China should become a developed economy by then with the largest economy and military technology at a similar level to the US.

I was using 2030 as China should become a developed economy by then with the largest economy and military technology at a similar level to the US.
2030 is too far away. Watch for another 5 years.

Off topic:
@WebMaster, website is slow. Couldn't even repond to posts. After several tries I am able to post this.

Last edited:
This was from a few years ago - I suppose that China can now sink 2 US aircraft carriers with the loss of 40% of it's Navy.
Time is on China's side and soon the US Navy will be pushed out of East Asian waters for good.

Is time really on China's side though? As old levers of growth are exhausted and China's demographics worsen year by year China's economic growth rates will continue to decline over time. We've seen the beginning of that just within the last several years. In terms of dollar output, the Chinese economy stagnated in 2014 and lost ground in 2015 relative to the US economy.
-1x-1.png

The Chinese economy is in long term steady decline. Sure, over the short term China's growth rates will exceed that of the US, but that gap is closing. In the coming decades, China's demographic advantage will turn into a massive burden as its population ages and declines. By mid-century China's population of over 60 will be the size of the entire US population. That will be a massive strain on the Chinese economy, no matter how you slice it. Time will tell if or when the Chinese economy will surpass the US. I do know the longer that is delayed the advantage is in favor of the US. The US population is growing and we maintain arguably the most innovative workforce on the planet. China's one major advantage over the US, its population, is in decline. The US is going to be just fine.

As for being pushed out of East Asia, your either deluded or misinformed. US relationships with countries in the region are actually on the rise as many East Asian countries are seeking to counteract China by seeking close ties with the US. The US has basing agreements with Japan, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, and Malaysia while our ties with Vietnam, Indonesia, and India are growing. The US military is also beginning a full recapitalization of its forces over the next 10-20 years to maintain technological overmatch against any adversary. Some of our major programs include the Ohio replacement, Ground Based Strategic Deterrent, B-21 bomber, hypersonic cruise missiles, directed energy weapons, space control/resilience, next generation cyber and electronic attack weapons, next generation land and antiship cruise missiles, and autonomous/human-machine teaming weapons through our Third Offset Strategy. These are just several efforts the US military is undertaking to maintain technological superiority. If you think China will push out US forces from Asia and gain overmatch then you are mistaken. Today US forces are operating across the Western Pacific at will. That's not arrogance, its just reality.

haha, you indians think too high of yourself. There is only 3 players on world stage: China, US and Russia, and no place for India. Last time China cooperated with US to disintergrated USSR, now it is China and Russia to take down US.

We will be happy if US and India form alliance. Your track record approves india can only be a liability rather than assets for US, just like what Italy did to Germany in world war two. Hence comes the saying: you don't worry your opponent as fierce as a wolf, but fear that your team mate as incompetent as a pig.
bro,don't denigrate yourself to say someting that even you don't believe yourself only for winning a bicker,that's unclassy

bro,don't denigrate yourself to say someting that even you don't believe yourself only for winning a bicker,that's unclassy
I believe every word I wrote. Don't put your mindset into mine.

Is time really on China's side though? As old levers of growth are exhausted and China's demographics worsen year by year China's economic growth rates will continue to decline over time. We've seen the beginning of that just within the last several years. In terms of dollar output, the Chinese economy stagnated in 2014 and lost ground in 2015 relative to the US economy.
-1x-1.png

The Chinese economy is in long term steady decline. Sure, over the short term China's growth rates will exceed that of the US, but that gap is closing. In the coming decades, China's demographic advantage will turn into a massive burden as its population ages and declines. By mid-century China's population of over 60 will be the size of the entire US population. That will be a massive strain on the Chinese economy, no matter how you slice it. Time will tell if or when the Chinese economy will surpass the US. I do know the longer that is delayed the advantage is in favor of the US. The US population is growing and we maintain arguably the most innovative workforce on the planet. China's one major advantage over the US, its population, is in decline. The US is going to be just fine.

As for being pushed out of East Asia, your either deluded or misinformed. US relationships with countries in the region are actually on the rise as many East Asian countries are seeking to counteract China by seeking close ties with the US. The US has basing agreements with Japan, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, and Malaysia while our ties with Vietnam, Indonesia, and India are growing. The US military is also beginning a full recapitalization of its forces over the next 10-20 years to maintain technological overmatch against any adversary. Some of our major programs include the Ohio replacement, Ground Based Strategic Deterrent, B-21 bomber, hypersonic cruise missiles, directed energy weapons, space control/resilience, next generation cyber and electronic attack weapons, next generation land and antiship cruise missiles, and autonomous/human-machine teaming weapons through our Third Offset Strategy. These are just several efforts the US military is undertaking to maintain technological superiority. If you think China will push out US forces from Asia and gain overmatch then you are mistaken. Today US forces are operating across the Western Pacific at will. That's not arrogance, its just reality.
I kinda agree with this and I don't hate to admit, why the bigger population you got,the more the advantage is in favor of you,I don't wanna see a world where the strategy of highly manipulated human waves prevailing over the innovatives living on free wills,so far all I've seen about how my country is doing for growing is all about the frenzy investments in frastructure construction both domestically and abroad,heavy exploitation on natural resources abroad,or flooding the world with goods made by highly manipulated labors,it's extenuating that as a poor nation dacades ago we relied on this model but it loses its legitimacy if we still keep it now.

To put it simple,if no upgrade for replacing the old human wave strategy with model of innovation,if no more freedom to creat the environment as the requisite for innovations,if we still rely on intellectual theft,flagrant copy on others and propagating shits to undermine people's mind for stability,I'd rather see CCP being bashed and ultimately eliminated by the force no matter from inside or outside!

By 2030 China wouldn't be able to hold on to what they have already got, their model is unsustainable and destined to fail. :lol: Besides, USA has many ways to screw them (check some history books), and the process has already started.

In the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, Chinese foreign relations with most major world powers devolved into semi-colonialism as Britain, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, and (to a lesser extent) the US coerced trade and territorial concessions in a series of so-called unequal treaties.

Besides, the entirety of China was under foreign (i.e., non-Han) rule twice, during the Yuan (Mongol) and Qing (Manchu) dynasties, from 1271 to 1368 and 1644 to 1911, respectively.
Qing (Manchu) dynasties is a totally diffirent story. Manchu was totally absorbed into our culture: using our language, adopting our system and totally blending into Han. and most of the high-ranking officials were also Han, that is why they ruled for so long cause people didn't tell the diffirence.

Even so, we still got our revenge after 1911. Manchu ended up worse even than mongals, totally disspeared from the world.

Qing (Manchu) dynasties is a totally diffirent story. Manchu was totally absorbed into our culture: using our language, adopting our system and totally blending into Han. and most of the high-ranking officials were also Han, that is why they ruled for so long cause people didn't tell the diffirence.

Even so, we still got our revenge after 1911. Manchu ended up worse even than mongals, totally disspeared from the world.

So are Mughals, and their kingdom has also 'totally disappeared from the world'.

So are Mughals, and their kingdom has also 'totally disappeared from the world'.
It is british not you to replace moghals. besides there are still countries exsited live and kick like pakistan and bangladesh.

Mughals were done even before the British, and there was also a Hong Kong and a Macao not so long ago, the last remaining European colony in Asia was in China, and there is still a Taiwan.
since when Hong Kong and Macao being colonized? tell the diffirence bw rule and colonize first. they were just like Spain's Gibraltar, still ruled by british today, so is it also britain's colony now? and stop quoting me. I am tired of your india-style bushit argument of keeping shifting topic.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom