What's new

China’s Worst Nightmare: Is a U.S.- India Military Alliance Brewing?

And India knows that all too well. We are not new in this. We successfully negotiated the cold war without giving either one anything all the while taking from all.
No one doubts India's awareness or diplomacy but USA is the master manipulator and its a fact no one can deny. They are well aware of the rivalry India has with China and Pakistan and that India aims to become a regional power now that is something they'll use in order to maintain their world dominance. Pakistan is the best example at the moment are Pakistan is fighting a monster that we ourselves created so that USA can emerge as the soul superpower.

I have no problems with Indo-US close relations. Pakistan has learned its lessons unfortunately the hard way. So in short friendship with USA is a double sided sword.

Cheers:cheers::cheers:

No one doubts India's awareness or diplomacy but USA is the master manipulator and its a fact no one can deny. They are well aware of the rivalry India has with China and Pakistan and that India aims to become a regional power now that is something they'll use in order to maintain their world dominance. Pakistan is the best example at the moment are Pakistan is fighting a monster that we ourselves created so that USA can emerge as the soul superpower.

I have no problems with Indo-US close relations. Pakistan has learned its lessons unfortunately the hard way. So in short friendship with USA is a double sided sword.

no u r partially right and u havent learned anything yet it was not usa it was u r lower position because of which usa dictated u and if u think china wont do it to u than u r in a for a surprise u r again making the same mistake

We know how they will try to manipulate us and know exactly how we will react to that. Just to remind you, Just after civil nuclear deal with America we started process to induct medium combat aircraft and Americans as usual tried to manipulate us but we didn't choose any of their aircrafts despite them being offering best of the line F16's block 60+. So we are doing things on equality basis and don't need their aid to run our country or armed forces. America doesn't have any say in our personal matters and it will be so for the time to come.

no u r partially right and u havent learned anything yet it was not usa it was u r lower position because of which usa dictated u and if u think china wont do it to u than u r in a for a surprise u r again making the same mistake
Your statement makes no sense other then that its the duty of almost every Indian poster on this forum to speak against Pakistan whether it makes sense or not.

Now coming to your statement or assumption that USA always dictated terms to Pakistan if that was true than Pakistan would never have become a nuclear power since in 90's their soul motive was to stop Pakistan's nuclear program.
Secondly since the beginning of war on terror USA wanted PA to take its order but that has not happened till this day.

Lastly what makes you an expert on Sino-Pak relations? Last time I remember China warned USA, and I quote "If you mess with Islamabad you mess with Beijing". This is what the dragon said when US Army attacked a Pakistani check post and in return Pakistan suspended NATO supply routes for more than 10 months. The entire world is witness what a success CPEC and Gawadar has become and the amount of butt hurts it has caused across the borders.

America doesn't have any say in our personal matters and it will be so for the time to come.

Wait and watch they will but in order to see that you need to understand that USA (master manipulator) never does anything out of love or friendship. It always was and always will be the matter of american interests.

Still mark my words American Friendship is a double sided sword that equally cuts the friend and foe.

Back
Top Bottom