What's new

China's War Plans For India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said earlier, don't force yourselves onto others. You have no right to do that. You have no right to steal other people's lands, and then make up lies to justify your unruly actions.

Zangnan will return to :china:

AND

Kashmir will return to :pakistan:

Like I said earlier, don't force yourselves onto others. You have no right to do that. You have no right to steal other people's lands, and then make up lies to justify your unruly actions.

AND

And Uighurland will return to:
Turkish_Flag_by_hypothetically.jpg

:partay:

The very same day!

I certainly am not a sarcastic person to understand what you said. However I have been to America and my wife is American who lives in India with me, Iam asking her what it means.:)

You need to understand that if you come to save your chinese friends when Indian member is replying, I will come to save my Indian friend, so we are good. No issues.

what ever propmpted SIVADREAMS being an India was normal, and you cant tell him something and "THIS IS FOR FUN".
When Below_freezing is talking non sense?

Nothing is fun when things like attacking a country is considered.

when he said something, you becamse hostile, so when the same thing is told to you why are you sarcastic?.

I will leave it here....coz this is off topic.

Good bye

I only say chill out to someone when someone is attack the poster instead of debating the topic. So look at the facts first.

Zangnan will return to

AND

Kashmir will return to
Cant argue with u anymore...Such a mentality.
Enjoy ur day

Those who know history know that "Khygistan" is / was part of China. It was Czar-Soviet Russia that fought with China and annexed it (along with Mongolia/Siberia) to become USSR.

Likewise, our Chinese brothers & sisters will be united with us again. It is only natural for a family to be united. :)

AND

and the world will also end in 2012 lol :rofl:

Those who know history know that "Khygistan" is / was part of China. It was Czar-Soviet Russia that fought with China and annexed it (along with Mongolia/Siberia) to become USSR.

Likewise, our Chinese brothers & sisters will be united with us again. It is only natural for a family to be united. :)

Entire world is part of China do you know that :hitwall::hitwall:.

China has no capacity to take small island nation Taiwan. :rofl::rofl:

Only can do is talk nice and back stab.

Again with the lies and deception. Who went around "Chini Indi Bhai Bhai" meanwhile they had their FORWARD POLICY (with support or Russia, USA, UK, etc) and backstabbed China (and stole their land).

It is India that illegally possesses Chinese land, not the other way around. :cool:

What are you talking about? Taiwan will eventually take over China peacefully. After that, Taiwan will take over land taken over by India.

1. India should immediate open another facility to fast track manufacturing of SU 30 MKI. Finalise and induct MMRCA at earliest. Involve private sector.

2. Purchase at least 30 Chinooks, 10-15 C-17 Globemaster, 12 more C-130J "Super" Hercules.

3. Purchase 300 light tanks, deploy M777 and APCs.

4. Raise highly mobile mountain artillery and infantry regiments.

5. Develop Agni 5, Shaurya on war footing and deploy them in mountain tunnels.

6. Provide them light bullet proof jackets, helmets, night vision, UAVs and best weapons.

7. Conduct war games on regular basis, deploy and make troops familiar with terrain and weather.

8. Built infrastructure and supply bases on war scale.

9. Start smart diplomacy to alienate china and make new friends and also to cement old friendship. To get them in case of war.

this is exactly what i would have done :cheers:

AND

There is a thread called India's land is China's land so you can prove your point there or at-least learn something from that thread :cheers:

Originally Posted by Justin Joseph
1. India should immediate open another facility to fast track manufacturing of SU 30 MKI. Finalise and induct MMRCA at earliest. Involve private sector.

2. Purchase at least 30 Chinooks, 10-15 C-17 Globemaster, 12 more C-130J "Super" Hercules.

3. Purchase 300 light tanks, deploy M777 and APCs.

4. Raise highly mobile mountain artillery and infantry regiments.

5. Develop Agni 5, Shaurya on war footing and deploy them in mountain tunnels.

6. Provide them light bullet proof jackets, helmets, night vision, UAVs and best weapons.

7. Conduct war games on regular basis, deploy and make troops familiar with terrain and weather.

8. Built infrastructure and supply bases on war scale.

9. Start smart diplomacy to alienate china and make new friends and also to cement old friendship. To get them in case of war.

this is exactly what i would have done

I would summarize it as "buy from the best and work with the best" buy from :usflag: be part of the :usflag: coalition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom