What's new

Chinas Unmanned air-combat craft, new in the Paris Air show

Cheetah786

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Chinas Unmanned air-combat craft, new in the Paris Air show.Info says its for air combat, are stealth and supersonic.

http://imageshack.us
looks like also working on some thing like predetor.:china:

Looks quite impressing indeed. UAV is supersonic? Then they really have done a nice job. Any idea about its range of operation?
Nice Pics.
Kashif

Cheetah, where did you get the info that it will be displayed in Paris Airshow? Do you know if JF-17 is going to be displayed aswell?

Cheetah, where did you get the info that it will be displayed in Paris Airshow? Do you know if JF-17 is going to be displayed aswell?

Anjian (Dark Sword), last November in Zhuhai 2006.

I hope its true, couldn't find the entry in the preview list of Paris Airshow published in Air International Magazine, June edition.
I will take some nice pics for us. :cheers:

I hope its true, couldn't find the entry in the preview list of Paris Airshow published in Air International Magazine, June edition.
I will take some nice pics for us. :cheers:

Really admiring your location,Neo.:P

e2bcbd4feb891bb95cc565868af23285.jpg

"Unmanned combat aircraft programs -- the concept of 'dark sword'" aircraft model (Source : Qianlong net)
Today (on the 30th), sixth Zhuhai airshow will be a grand opening. Reporters had found her visit, the current exhibitions. with a "Made in China" label various high-tech aerospace products have occupied for a whole venue on the 2nd -- pilotless combat flight concept Machine "hidden sword." lunar rover model cars, ARJ 100 with independent intellectual property rights following the extension Plane new types of space rockets and military equipment ...
Unmanned aircraft concept "Dark Sword" sword
AVIC Group Ⅰ in the exhibit scene, less than a 1-meter-long aircraft model to attract a large number of journalists and media professionals in the audience, This is known as an "unmanned combat aircraft programs -- the concept of 'dark sword'" models of the aircraft, is the debut of the Zhuhai airshow. Reporters saw the whole plane was smooth flow line shapes, and the tail of a single engine design, Whole dark. From the exterior view, the United States and the hidden fighters F-117 is quite similar.

"Dark sword" fighters There was no public information only aircraft model below reads a brief introduction, "China a flight Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute designed the concept of unmanned combat aircraft program, with the supersonic, high mobility and low detectability, mainly for the future of air combat. "

504f591004544217f7656f78d3972c0b.jpg

China will be a powerful lineup aircraft participating in the 47th Paris Air Show. This is the first corporation in 2003 to participate in the group overall after the Paris airshow third exhibitors. Among them, a route from Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute designed "Dark Sword" UAV will be the debut of the Paris Air Show.

"Dark sword" unmanned combat aircraft is a supersonic, high mobility and low detectability. mainly used for the next-to-air combat.

By the end of October 2006, "Dark sword" unmanned combat aircraft in the air show in Zhuhai on the first public appearances. caused a sensation.
The 47th Paris Air Show will be held on June 18, 2007 in France -24 Balibuer heat exhibition center held.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2007...nt_6166106.htm

-----------------------------

Very nice site after you translate it.

56d04a7f6556f15521fd1450fd3e0d7d.jpg

what insigna do you think it is the one I circled in RED.

Lets try to enlage the picture to get a clear look.
I'm on it. :cheesy:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom