What's new

China's Uighurs fight for rights

OK, I get the point. You don't want to debate, but simply engage in rhetoric..

Bye Bye!! :):wave:

See now that's where the difference lies.

India is a multiethnic country, and no one ethinicity is responsible for running the country.

China on the other hand, is simply the "successor of the Qing dynasty", as you put it. Therfore, it is illegally occupying the land of people who never wanted to be part of the Qing dynasty.

Therfore, India is a republic, China is an Empire.

Same rules apply to USA, UK, etc.

Thanks.

Anyway,I respect your country,BUT I must post truth.
Indeed,India is a semi-democracy country,40% of your people can't read and write,how can these people vote?
Your country throw money into military,why don't you care this poor people,they are your brothers and sisters.
As for China,yes,China was an Empire,maybe we are Empire today.We don't have democracy.But China isn't base on race,we have 56 ethnic group,live peacefully together

Sure, Tibet is a part of China. But not the Republic of China

Tibet is a territory of the Chinese Han Empire.

Er...no...India has no intention of invading Tibet.

But just remember, you can't take the moral high-ground here.

After all, you are behaving like an agent of the Han empire.

We don't need to debate any history and terrority of China with Westerners and Indian.

In our (Chinese) point of view, Indian and Western are anti-China ally! We always ignore your rubbish ideas. :cheers:

We don't need to debate any history and terrority of China with Westerners and Indian.

In our (Chinese) point of view, Indian and Western are anti-China ally! We always ignore your rubbish ideas. :cheers:

兄弟,说话不要这么冲,影响不好,毕竟这里是国外论坛,我们应该尊重他们

Anyway,I respect your country,BUT I must post truth.
Indeed,India is a semi-democracy country,40% of your people can't read and write,how can these people vote?
Your country throw money into military,why don't you care this poor people,they are your brothers and sisters.
As for China,yes,China was an Empire,maybe we are Empire today.We don't have democracy.But China isn't base on race,we have 56 ethnic group,live peacefully together

Hey, even i have a lot of respect for China man. :)

If you realize, no country in the world has absolute the moral high ground.

India's people are slowly learning to live in a democracy.

Let me remind you that China has rarely been invaded by foreigners.

But India has been under foreign rule for a long time.

So it will take time to recover from the damage.

Thanks

India and China have coexisted peacefully for 2000 years. I hope we do so in the future as well.

Why Sino-Indian relationship cannot be improved?

Why China always support Pakistan? :china: :pakistan:

After Stealth Assassin's point of view about Tibetan sovereignty, Indian should know the reasons for two statements above!

Nehru said that Tibet issue was Western countries making trouble on China.

Thanks

India and China have coexisted peacefully for 2000 years. I hope we do so in the future as well.

I tell you that he is an ethnic Manchus. :china::cheers:

Thanks

One day India still supports Tibetan Independence, mutual peace is a fabrication. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

One day India still supports Tibetan Independence, mutual peace is a fabrication. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

India recognizes Tibet as part of China.

But India cannot refuse to accomodate refugees who have crossed over into India to escape persecution. This includes the Dalai Lama

Thanks

Thanks
Indeed,Brits gave you many things,good or bad.They gave you some educated people,some industries ,etc
China is different,before 1949,we don't have industry,we are very weak.Millions Chinese died of hunger every year,and farmers coudn't read and write.
But in today,you can see the difference,near all Chinese can read and write,homeless people near dissapeared in China,we have our industries,no one is die of hunger.
Your country is a beautiful country,your people are smart people,why so many of your people poorest in Earth.Your politicans should think this,not blame others.

But India cannot refuse to accomodate refugees who have crossed over into India to escape persecution. This includes the Dalai Lama

Thanks

Dalai Lama is a peaceful monk,I have no problem with him.

Thanks

Indian recognizing Tibet as part of China is no use.

Western countries recognize Tibet as part of China, but both India and Western countries are still supporting Tibetan Independence movements. It is unacceptable by we Chinese.

Some Indian and Westerners want China let Tibetan Independence, I tell you that China cannot give up the plateau to let Indian and American to extinguish our 1.5-1.7 billions of Chinese. Most of Chinese promise that if China become democratic, Tibet also Xinjiang (Chinese Turkistan) should have highly autonomy.

I am not anti-Dalai Lama.

I don't want such refugee to return. (Let them in exile forever.)

Indeed,Brits gave you many things,good or bad.They gave you some educated people,some industries ,etc
China is different,before 1949,we don't have industry,we are very weak.Millions Chinese died of hunger every year,and farmers coudn't read and write.
But in today,you can see the difference,near all Chinese can read and write,homeless people near dissapeared in China,we have our industries,no one is die of hunger.
Your country is a beautiful country,your people are smart people,why so many of your people poorest in Earth.Your politicans should think this,not blame others.

Sahiliyan, you must understand that we were slaves to the British for 300 years.

Before that, we were slaves to the Mughals for 500-600 years.

It may be difficult for you to understand what foreign rule can do to the morale and spirit of a country, and to its people.

The British built railways and industry only so that it becomes easier to loot the resources and people of India, not to help them.

They divided the Indian people to fight among themselves, so that it became easier to rule us.

Before them, the Mughal rulers had exploited India for their own lavish lifestyles. They massacred and depopulated huge areas of wealth and culture, so that Indians cannot oppose their rule.

If you want to know more about why India is poor today, you might want to study the history of India before, and after the foreign invasions. That will give you a better idea why one of the world's greatest peoples are so poor today.

Indian politicians are crooks, and will remain so, until Indian people can learn to choose the right leaders.

Thanks

1.5-1.7 billions Chinese,no we don't have so many people,true number is 1.4 billion,and will decline soon,Indian population will overtake China in near future.

1.5-1.7 billions Chinese,no we don't have so many people,true number is 1.4 billion,and will decline soon,Indian population will overtake China in near future.

Birth rate in China is underestimated!

Some people are illegally over-birth without registration.

Indian population will not have overcome Chinese one by 2100.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom