What's new

China's Uighurs fight for rights

KvLin,

It is interesting to read about Xianjiang. It has some historical connections with Pakistan along the Silk Road. I don't know much about Uiyghur history in the region, but here's a quick summary of what I read. The Tocharians were the original rulers of Xianjiang, when Han migrants began arriving in 200 AD. The Han and the Tocharians allied together against the Xiongnu, but were eventually defeated by the Xiongnu, when the Tocharians fled along the Silk Route and into what I believe to be Afghanistan/Pakistan (Torkham is probably derived from here). The Xiongnu then ruled till the Uiyghurs defeated them.

That is my understanding of the history of Xianjiang. So my conclusions are that if Xianjiang belonged to anyone it would have been these Tocharians (though i'm not suggesting Xianjiang should be given away). The Han were in all likeliness the second people into Xianjiang, and the Uiyghurs were perhaps the fourth group of people. So, I think you are correct in saying the Uiyghurs don't really have a case for claiming they were there before the Han (though rightfully Xianjiang should have been Tocharian land - however they are now exitinct from that area).

I was interested to read that Tocharians and Han were allies against the Xiongnu. It has some implications. If the Uighurs were "Dinglingers" from Eastern Siberia then it might make them related to the Xiongnu, in which case both the Tocharians and the Han were there earlier than the Uighurs. Do you know if Xiongnu and Uiyghurs have the same Dingling origins?

According to me, the natural boundaries of China extend only as far as the Han population.

Tibet, Eastern provinces are separate entities, and are being occupied by force.

Naturally, over time, by Han migration and brutal policies, China has been whittling away the opposition to its rule.

All I can say is, kudos to China. Your imperial empire is a strong one.

According to me, the natural boundaries of China extend only as far as the Han population.

Tibet, Eastern provinces are separate entities, and are being occupied by force.

Naturally, over time, by Han migration and brutal policies, China has been whittling away the opposition to its rule.

All I can say is, kudos to China. Your imperial empire is a strong one.

As your principle, Texas, California, Nevada, New Mexico and Hawaii are not part of USA.

Sikkim and Skih area are not a part of India.

Kurdistan is not part of Turkey.

N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not part of UK.

Basque is not part of Spain.

China is the only successor of Qing Dynasty. :china:

There is no debate on Chinese sovereignty over Tibet and Xinjiang.

As your principle, Texas, California, Nevada, New Mexico and Hawaii are not part of USA.

Sikkim and Skih area are not a part of India.

Kurdistan is not part of Turkey.

N. Ireland, Scotland and Wales are not part of UK.

Basque is not part of Spain.

China is the only successor of Qing Dynasty. :china:

There is no debate on Chinese sovereignty over Tibet and Xinjiang.

See now that's where the difference lies.

India is a multiethnic country, and no one ethinicity is responsible for running the country.

China on the other hand, is simply the "successor of the Qing dynasty", as you put it. Therfore, it is illegally occupying the land of people who never wanted to be part of the Qing dynasty.

Therfore, India is a republic, China is an Empire.

Same rules apply to USA, UK, etc.

Thanks.

See now that's where the difference lies.

India is a multiethnic country, and no one ethinicity is responsible for running the country.

China on the other hand, is simply the "successor of the Qing dynasty", as you put it. Therfore, it is illegally occupying the land of people who never wanted to be part of the Qing dynasty.

Therfore, India is a republic, China is an Empire.

Same rules apply to USA, UK, etc.

Thanks.

This is the Indian Expansionism fabrication :woot::woot::woot:

China is an republic, multiethnic country. :china:

China has governed Tibet for more than 700 years, Indian never!

How about Sikh and Sikkim states?

This is the Indian Expansionism fabrication :woot::woot::woot:

China is an republic, multiethnic country. :china:

China has governed Tibet for more than 700 years, Indian never!

How about Sikh and Sikkim states?

Relax dude, no need to get hysterical...

Firstly, China is not a republic. A republic is for the people and by the people.
China is for the government, by the government.

China had simply invaded Tibet like any other empire. Why do you think their true leader is in exile?

Sikhs joined India at partition, and by casting their votes year after year, they recognize and wish to be a part of India.

Sikkim voluntarily joined India in 1975

Neither Eastern part of China, nor Tibet was ever given the chance of expressing their views. They were bullied into becoming part of China.
Basically, China just wants to occupy more land to accomodate their massive Han population.

Some shameless Indian Expansionists say Tibet is not part of China because they wants India-Tibet Merge! :guns: India

Some shameless Korean Expansionists say Manchuria is not part of China because they wants Korea-Manchuria Merge! :guns: Korea

Shamless American Minion - Indian and Korean Expansionists go to Hell!
:sniper::sniper::sniper: :usflag:

Relax dude, no need to get hysterical...

Firstly, China is not a republic. A republic is for the people and by the people.
China is for the government, by the government.

China had simply invaded Tibet like any other empire. Why do you think their true leader is in exile?

Sikhs joined India at partition, and by casting their votes year after year, they recognize and wish to be a part of India.

Sikkim voluntarily joined India.

Neither Eastern part of China, nor Tibet was ever given the chance of expressing their views. They were bullied into becoming part of China.
Basically, China just wants to occupy more land to accomodate their massive Han population.

You are American minion! :sniper::usflag:

Some shameless Indian Expansionists say Tibet is not part of China because they wants India-Tibet Merge! :guns: India

Some shameless Korean Expansionists say Manchuria is not part of China because they wants Korea-Manchuria Merge! :guns: Korea

Shamless American Minion - Indian and Korean Expansionists go to Hell!
:sniper::sniper::sniper: :usflag:

Er no...we don't want Tibet to be a part of India...we would like to see Tibetans happy, who have had strong cultural links with India throughout their history.

China on the other hand, has always invaded Tibet and is currently changing the demographics of the place by forcing Han Chinese to migrate there.

Lol...American minions...I think you made a mistake buddy. There are american minions in Asia, But India is not one of them.

We don't need Western invaders, their agents and minions tell us where is part of China!

If American and Indian think that Tibet is not part of China, you should send troops to liberate Tibet! But no one will show sympathy for your total loss.

Since 1840, almost all Western powers (USA, Russia, Britain, France, Japan, Germany) invaded us! But they were totally expelled out of China in 1949! :china:

Er no...we don't want Tibet to be a part of India...we would like to see Tibetans happy, who have had strong cultural links with India throughout their history.

China on the other hand, has always invaded Tibet and is currently changing the demographics of the place by forcing Han Chinese to migrate there.

Lol...American minions...I think you made a mistake buddy. There are american minions in Asia, But India is not one of them.

China out of Tibet?

Please call

India out of Skih area

Turkey out of Kurdistan

White out of American

British out of N. Ireland,

Korean out of Takeshima (Dokdo)

Japan out of Ryukyu

Spain out of Basque

first
:yahoo:

We don't need Western invaders, their agents and minions tell us where is part of China!

Sure, Tibet is a part of China. But not the Republic of China

Tibet is a territory of the Chinese Han Empire.

If American and Indian think that Tibet is not part of China, you should send troops to liberate Tibet! But no one will show sympathy for your total loss.

Since 1840, almost all Western powers (USA, Russia, Britain, France, Japan, Germany) invaded us! But they were totally expelled out of China in 1949! :china:

Er...no...India has no intention of invading Tibet.

But just remember, you can't take the moral high-ground here.

After all, you are behaving like an agent of the Han empire.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom