What's new

China's Tech is overtaking the world

Oh brother. I suppose when the Chinese say the Wright Brothers were the first we can call them anti-European Anglo-Saxons too.

Or do you want them to call them a bunch of "dimwitted heathens who don't know any better".
Chinese copy Anglosaxons. It will take them some time to realise they're copying some bad info and ideas.

Chinese copy Anglosaxons. It will take them some time to realise they're copying some bad info and ideas.

Don't worry I'm sure they will re-write the history books someday claiming the Chinese did it...and everything else.

You are plain STUPID.

Even Dr. Lam claims Brahmi is oldest script in India
. I again attach his book for you:-

View attachment 963510

He got award for proving that "Chinese rods are older than Arabic system."

This is true. I never denied that. But he never said that Chinese system is oldest in the world.

So why should I ask his award to be taken away. When I agree with him 100%.

Please tell me that even your best scientist is now a delusional troll like you. That claims Brahmi to be oldest system in India.

If he is delusional, I cannot imagine about rest of you.

You are rubbishly claiming that Chinese numeral systems are oldest in the world. Which is neither claimed by Lam.

When we even have carbon dating to prove that Tamil Brahmi is from 6th century BC. There are numerous research articles written in West, China, India, etc. on this:

"Likewise, the recent scientific dates obtained for Keeladi findings push back the date of Tamil-Brahmi by a century to 6th century BC." Source: Above

Tell me how a carbon dating result done by an American scientist, acknowledged by thousands of Chinese, Western and Indian people and top researchers is WRONG.

Indians invented new laws of physics to overcome carbon dating results. LOL

Probably you should go with your FARTS and tell everyone in scientific community how carbon dating results are fake.

And how Dr. Lam is a delusional paid troll which claimed in his book that Brahmi is the oldest system in India. And his award to be taken away.

IT IS YOU WHO IS MIS-STATING THE WORK OF DR. LAM, not me.
No wonder Indians are known as Liars and LOW IQ.

Brahmi is oldest system in India, NOT OLDEST in the WORLD.
More importantly Brahmi numerals DO NOT use PLACE VALUES.

Chinese Oracle Bone Numerals.
Shang oracle bone numerals of 14th century B.C.[33]

The Decimal System: China, Fourteenth Century BCE. An example of how the Chinese used the decimal system may be seen in an inscription from the thirteenth century BC, in which '547 days' is written 'Five hundred plus four decades plus seven of days'.

Not wasting my time telling delusional Indians who cannot comprehend "oldest in India is NOT oldest in the world.
What is important are not the numerals but the modern decimal place value.

https://maa.org/book/export/html/3403381
  1. The Chinese were the first people to use a decimal place value numeral system.
  2. They were also the first to employ a system of decimal fractions.
  3. Their arithmetic is recognized as the first in the world to accommodate negative numbers.
For further arguments, better that you argue with the people at Kenneth O. May or Dr(Miss) Lam.

Last edited:
No wonder Indians are known as Liars and LOW IQ.

Brahmi is oldest system in India, NOT OLDEST in the WORLD.
More importantly Brahmi numerals DO NOT use PLACE VALUES.

Chinese Oracle Bone Numerals.
Shang oracle bone numerals of 14th century B.C.[33]

The Decimal System: China, Fourteenth Century BCE. An example of how the Chinese used the decimal system may be seen in an inscription from the thirteenth century BC, in which '547 days' is written 'Five hundred plus four decades plus seven of days'.

Not wasting my time telling delusional Indians who cannot comprehend "oldest in India is NOT oldest in the world.
What is important are not the numerals but the modern decimal place value.

https://maa.org/book/export/html/3403381
  1. The Chinese were the first people to use a decimal place value numeral system.
  2. They were also the first to employ a system of decimal fractions.
  3. Their arithmetic is recognized as the first in the world to accommodate negative numbers.
For further arguments, better that you argue with the people at Kenneth O. May or Dr(Miss) Lam.

No disrespect to anyone, but original post you had bragged about says this:

1697737655673.png

That China invented number system ("written symbols").
On showing proof of Carbon dating and Dr. Lam's book, you suddenly changed your verdict to:

-> How it is about decimal and place value, and not numerals.

That's double standards. You are clearly contradicting your own statements.
************************************************************************************************
And India had scripts way before Shang oracle script.

Here is another proof for you:

"Early examples of the Indus script have been found on pottery inscriptions and clay impressions of inscribed Harappan seals dating to around c. 2800–2600 BCE."

Again, 1400 years before your oracle bone scripts.
Here are the Indus Script numerals.
***************************************************************************************
As you had claimed that "numbers" and not decimals/place value was invented in China. I cited the Brahmi numerals which also has numerals. Can't you see that below table looks like numerals to you:-

See how Brahmi numerals of 1,2,3,7,9 are exactly same as Arabic numerals.

1697738098992.png

Ofcourse, the Oracle Bone script (first writing script in China) was much older (1400 BCE).
And Indus Script is even older (2700 BCE).

Even on that front (being the oldest script), you loose the argument. As Indus Scripts pre-dates Oracle Bone scripts by 1400 years.
***************************************************************************************

The fact is that this article you have shared:

Is mis-stating Lam's work.

He claims that Chinese rod system is older than Arabic numerals. And Arabic numeral system is influenced by it.

It is being portrayed as how Arabic numeral system came out of Chinese rods only in this article.

If you see the Brahmi numerals and Arabic numerals in table above, you can clearly see the similarities.

Last edited:
That China invented number system ("written symbols").
On showing proof of Carbon dating and Dr. Lam's book, you suddenly changed your verdict to:

-> How it is about decimal and place value, and not numerals.

That's double standards. You are clearly contradicting your own statements.
************************************************************************************************
And India had scripts way before Shang oracle script.

Here is another proof for you:

"Early examples of the Indus script have been found on pottery inscriptions and clay impressions of inscribed Harappan seals dating to around c. 2800–2600 BCE."

Again, 1400 years before your oracle bone scripts.
Here are the Indus Script numerals.
As you had claimed that "numbers" and not decimals/place value was invented in China. I cited the Brahmi numerals which also has numerals. Can't you see that below table looks like numerals to you:-

See how Brahmi numerals of 1,2,3,7,9 are exactly same as Arabic numerals.

View attachment 963539
Ofcourse, the Oracle Bone script (first writing script in China) was much older (1400 BCE).
And Indus Script is even older (2700 BCE).

Even on that front (being the oldest script), you loose the argument. As Indus Scripts pre-dates Oracle Bone scripts by 1400 years.

The fact is that this article you have shared:

Is mis-stating Lam's work.

He claims that Chinese rod system is older than Arabic numerals. And Arabic numeral system is influenced by it.

It is being portrayed as how Arabic numeral system came out of Chinese rods only in this article.

If you see the Brahmi numerals and Arabic numerals in table above, you can clearly see the similarities.
My last post on this.
Number System is NOT Number Script.
("written symbols") are your words and irrelevant.
So no moving goal post on my part.

Your comprehension of the topic is apparently different from mine.
If China colonized the world instead of the British, then we will be speaking Chinese and using Chinese script, so the "script" is IRRELEVANT.

Like I said before, you go argue with the Kenneth O. May committee on why they recognized the contention by Dr(Miss) Lam Lay Yong that the Chinese are the ones who invented the modern number system( not the script) that we are using today.
Maybe Kenneth O. May may discover your talent and award you their Kenneth O. May Prize instead.

Who invented the plane again?
Who invented color photography?
Who invented the lightbulb?
Who invented radar and the microwave oven?
Who invented the telephone?
Who invented the recordplayer?
Who invented refrigeration?
Who invented air conditioning?
Who invented the electric generator?
Who invented the transistor?
Who invented television?

..etc.....

So big mouth what exactly was your country and people inventing back then? A thicker harness for an oxen train?

lasers
integrated circuits
polio vaccine

Don't worry I'm sure they will re-write the history books someday claiming the Chinese did it...and everything else.

you are right about that - they will do it shamelessly :enjoy:

cant think of single thing chinese invented besides those ancient discoveries like gunpowder and compass

china should be first for innovation in xi jinping thought

all university resources should go to study xi jinping thought

The great leader is the greatest scientist. He is definitely smarter than all the rest of the people.

‘What adjectives describe Xi Jinping?’ China’s new English textbook asks​

Why are China’s workers studying ‘Xi Jinping Thought’?​

China’s university entrance exam promotes Xi Jinping’s cult of personality​

Back
Top Bottom