What's new

China’s SWIFT alternative may undercut US sanctions

I forgot that I was replying to an idiot.
Do you think I made joke? Russia is not China. I predicted earlier Putin will knee on the way to Beijing to ask for money. Germany with the 26 other EU countries just announced the most comprehensive sanctions ever imposed. All combined will ruin Russia. Thanks Putin’s war of aggression, russian living standards will sink deep in red territory.

USA has one weapon left in arsenal sanction remember over doing it will be backfiring on your self

Sanctioned countries

Russia
China
Pakestine
Syria
Iran
Pakistan
Belarus
Mayanmar
North korea
Afghanistan
Cuba
Venezuela
Turkey
Libya

These countries ha 35 percent share in global economy which usa directly cutting off

Xi is probably laughing at this entire situation, while sipping wine.

The Europeans and NATO are once again distracted, while the Russians have to bow their head to China to save their economy.

Heck, this situation amuses even me.
China doesn't need anybody to bow. It wants no part of this mess.

Do you think I made joke? Russia is not China. I predicted earlier Putin will knee on the way to Beijing to ask for money. Germany with the 26 other EU countries just announced the most comprehensive sanctions ever imposed. All combined will ruin Russia. Thanks Putin’s war of aggression, russian living standards will sink deep in red territory.

Russia needs oil to be at $52 dollars per barrel to balance its national budget. Oil is currently trading above $90 dollars, which means Putin is loaded with cash. Furthermore, Russia can buy almost everything it needs from China.

They'll be fine. It's Europe that needs to worry about $7 BTU for natural gas.

Last edited:

Russia needs oil to be at $52 dollars per barrel to balance its national budget. Oil is currently trading above $90 dollars, which means Putin is loaded with cash. Furthermore, Russia can buy almost everything it needs from China.

China and Russia have figured out what's gonna happen long time back!!! Their students work hard on solving math problems; whereas, the US students take it too easy!! Brains matter....

Russia is poor if compared to the west. Putin makes his country poorer. To put in perspective Russia trades with China is less than Vietnam trades with China.

It’s justified to strangulate Putin economically he must feel the pains.

$30 trillion American Debt will disagree with you on whether Russia is rich or poor. As it stands, Russia has a vast gold reserve, it also has one of the largest oil and natural gas reserves in the world. So to say Russia is poor, is a very inconclusive statement.

China is loving this as you say.

It now has the cornered Russians exactly where it wants them and the West and Russia squabbling.

This gives China even more breathing space over this decade to develop it's comprehensive power.

I dont think China is 100 % loving the situation

This event will make energy and commodity prices high and will likely stay high for quite long. Many factors has made the energy and commodity prices high like the transition of the world economy into a green economy, and this event will give more supporting factor for energy and commodity prices to be more expensive and will likely remain at that price quite long.

Palm oil chart

1645840466485.png

Oil price chart

1645840524198.png

Gas Price

1645840707639.png

1645840659561.png

Coal price chart

1645841060416.png

Last edited:
I dont think China is 100 % loving the situation

This event will make energy and commodity prices high and will likely stay high for quite long. Many factors has made the energy and commodity prices high like the transition of the world economy into a green economy, and this event will give more supporting factor for energy and commodity prices to be more expensive and will likely remain at that price quite long.

Palm oil chart

View attachment 818713

Oil price chart

View attachment 818714

Gas Price

View attachment 818717
View attachment 818716

Small price to pay to keep its enemies squabbling with each other while it builds up its comprehensive power.

And yes, it considers Russia as one of its enemies - short term alliance of convenience at this time.

Xi is probably laughing at this entire situation, while sipping wine.

The Europeans and NATO are once again distracted, while the Russians have to bow their head to China to save their economy.

Heck, this situation amuses even me.
Good, a rising China is in our national interests. For us and them.

Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The minimum transfer price for these crypto is zero, no logical floor price, no standard price, no optimum price, no limit/flexible price etc is defined for them.

You cannot expect a country as big as Russia to trust a baseless currency and dedicate its life around something like that.

Russia can’t sustain a long war. Putin has $630b in forex reserves and gold. The West now seize them because most are not held in Russia. Russia banks will run out of money soon. Even the Swiss follows the sanctions. Putin is naked.

Sure, Putin can buy everything cheap in China.

e West now seize them because most are not held in Russia.
Where is your sources?

Russia banks will run out of money soon. Even the Swiss follows the sanctions. Putin is naked.
Russia's biggest wealth is the unrivaled natural resources on this planet, they are way valuable than hurriedly printed dollars.

Where is your sources?

Russia's biggest wealth is the unrivaled natural resources on this planet, they are way valuable than hurriedly printed dollars.
You are clueless. If you have USD, euros, yen, Sterling then your money is not in China but in US, EU, Japan and UK. Those countries can seize your money.

Putin has $500b in foreign money he can’t access it now.

He has $130b in gold. The question is where is the gold? If it’s stored in the west then that gold is taken from him away.

2/3 of global economy has now put Russia under sanctions.

Unlike the West, China does not seek to threaten or humiliate Russia. It fully understands the importance of maintaining geopolitical balance, as without Russia, China would stand alone against the West aggression.
As far as Russia is concerned, it has an abundance of land and resources. You don't need to worry about its economy. Looking back at the devastation of the Vietnam War, would any Vietnamese consider the war not worth the effort?

Back
Top Bottom