What's new

China's State-Run Channel Tries To Pass Off Indian Air Force Tejas' Footage As Its Own, Deletes Video Later

Is it identifiable as a Tejas or is it a generic closeup shot of a plane firing munitions without identifying markers?
It's hard to recognize for non-professionals.Only a small portion of the wing.The professionalism of military enthusiasts is truly astonishing.

But for CGTN, the mistake is not surprising.They are a bunch of unprofessional people.

Lol

China's state-run TV channel CGTN recently caught itself in an embarrassing situation - the channel stole the video of India's indigenous Tejas fighter plane and showed it as the strength of its fighter jet J-10.

See it before the CCP takes down the video

i am happy . i will allow more footeges to be shown .

The shitty editor did china wrong though by showing the inferior stuff from India even if it's 0.2 sec , simply because he's too lazy .He deserves to be demoted .
Demoted.???? With the treatment meted out to Jack Ma and others, I think he will not be demoted but executed..!!

Lol

China's state-run TV channel CGTN recently caught itself in an embarrassing situation - the channel stole the video of India's indigenous Tejas fighter plane and showed it as the strength of its fighter jet J-10.

See it before the CCP takes down the video

indians should not talk...just shhhh, chup, CHUP, BILKUL CHUP!🤫
Cpuy0ksUAAAtbXt.jpeg.jpg

:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom