What's new

China's secret internment camps

Even their organs are sold.
If my people are being bombarded with disinformation campaign that could harm the health of my people, I'd shutdown the phone network in that region till the security is patched up. Maybe this is the reason behind the missing 21 million phone connections. But who am I to know more than you, privvy to the truth? I do know one thing, I don't buy bullsh*t so easily.

US imposes sanction on Pakistan; may deny visas to Pakistanis
Pakistan is the latest to join the list of 10 nations that have been imposed with sanctions under a US law.
By PTI | Apr 27, 2019, 09.54 AM IST

Trump Administration Threatens to Cut Aid to Pakistan. Does It Matter?
U.S. aid to Pakistan was falling even before the president’s speech
BY PAUL MCLEARY, DAN DE LUCE | AUGUST 23, 2017, 7:11 AM

U.S. Drone Strike Kills Militants in Pakistan but Angers Its Government

Why Pakistan supports terrorist groups, and why the US finds it so hard to induce change
Vanda Felbab-BrownFriday, January 5, 2018

I don't know why this op boy flying the flag of Pakistan but worked for US who bend to destroyed Pakistan with all kind of sanction, drone strike and accusation of terrorism. So he is saying he agrees with all action of US and side with US regards to issue with Pakistan?

Pakistan is the latest to join the list of 10 nations that have been imposed with sanctions under a US law.

Why Pakistan supports terrorist groups, and why the US finds it so hard to induce change

I don't know why this op boy flying the flag of Pakistan but worked for US who bend to destroyed Pakistan with all kind of sanction, drone strike and accusation of terrorism. So he is saying he agrees with all action of US and side with US regards to issue with Pakistan?

No I dont agree with the policy. But here is the problem . Normal societies agree there is a problem , Chinese society on the other hand cant seem to recognize that. Every Chinese poster on this forum is on some kind of propaganda mission opening threads upon threads propagating CCP agenda. When you guys get asked about it you get defensive because thats all you been taught in China. If somebody criticizes your filthy regime you say well thats the west , If you are shown neutral reports you flat out deny it. Because you guys cant seem to grow a pair and ask your leaders tough questions. Not one in 1.5 billion has balls in between his legs that can ask Xi or arrange a protest.

The problem is that Uighurs issue started since 2010 when there were multiple terrorist attacks against civilians, that's when this whole thing started. I'm not saying chinese cast wide net policy of cracking down is the best choice or policy, but it did bring stability. But trying to cast it as Chinese against Muslim, you are playing right into the hand of west smearing campaign, who try to equate chinese cracking down on extremest = against Muslims. china never cracked down because they are muslims, otherwise, china would have cracked down long time ago, including chinese largest muslim population, Hui. The reason many Muslim countries including Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia.... supported china in UN is because they are also themselves sufferer of terrorist attacks, while western media essentially equated Muslim=terrorist, by supporting chinese Xinjiang actions, these countries are essentially telling the west to F off, and saying no, Muslims are not terrorists and we support chinese way of cracking down on extremists, even if those extremist happened to be Muslims, just like us Muslim countries, don't you get it?

If you have nothing to hide why is your press not free? Why is there no free speech? Open yourself up and allow independant journalists to come to Xinjiang. You know the CCP cant do that because they will end up being exposed.

Have a look at this. People are afraid to speak up and they are being followed constantly by CCP stooges and harassed . 2 undercover journalists went there to expose CCP. Police were harassing them , CCP agents were following them . You stand exposed. Like I said if you nothing to hide open up these camps for international media to come.

I love the way you push your narrative without realising whose narrative you're so innocently peddling. You could be forgiven for getting caught up in it by accident or by persuasion. :-)

We as Pakistanis are asking questions here on a Pakistani forum about muslims that have been under a brutal regime . What do you find so strange here?

people realize problem? you realize how mainstream west media applaud American foreign approach and invasion of middle east? US controls the media, when they say they are right, they will manipulate media their way. The few token opposition voice won't make a dime of difference. Vast majority of Americans in fact think American killing in the middle east is justified, thanks to their manipulated mainstream media.

You dont get to call out others media when your own Press/ media is the most oppressive in the world. Only North Korea is more oppressive.

Our esteemed Chinese member slipping that China took over Turkic (Uyghurs are Turkic) land.
unknown.png
Please educate yourself, last time you said Singapore is a Muslim country and this time you even don't understand the history we were talking about, I was replying to a Turk in a thread about a history 1000 years ago in Tang dynasty, where did you learn your history and geography?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Western_Turks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_campaign_against_the_Eastern_Turks

Yea dude....do that^

And not the "CCP education", alright? :enjoy:

Your own Wikipedia link had to say this:

View attachment 621983

The rest is history:

main-qimg-c36af8f85453e0adafdc2b2f206367d8.png
Turks in Tang dynasty were not Uighurs , they were defeated and moved to the west, that's why you have today's Turkey, China started to settle and administered today's Xinjiang region from Han dynasty, long before Turks emerged in the human history and became a nation, you really need to learn some basics about history.

Last edited:
No I dont agree with the policy. But here is the problem . Normal societies agree there is a problem , Chinese society on the other hand cant seem to recognize that. Every Chinese poster on this forum is on some kind of propaganda mission opening threads upon threads propagating CCP agenda. When you guys get asked about it you get defensive because thats all you been taught in China. If somebody criticizes your filthy regime you say well thats the west , If you are shown neutral reports you flat out deny it. Because you guys cant seem to grow a pair and ask your leaders tough questions. Not one in 1.5 billion has balls in between his legs that can ask Xi or arrange a protest.

If you have nothing to hide why is your press not free? Why is there no free speech? Open yourself up and allow independant journalists to come to Xinjiang. You know the CCP cant do that because they will end up being exposed.

Have a look at this. People are afraid to speak up and they are being followed constantly by CCP stooges and harassed . 2 undercover journalists went there to expose CCP. Police were harassing them , CCP agents were following them . You stand exposed. Like I said if you nothing to hide open up these camps for international media to come.

We as Pakistanis are asking questions here on a Pakistani forum about muslims that have been under a brutal regime . What do you find so strange here?

You dont get to call out others media when your own Press/ media is the most oppressive in the world. Only North Korea is more oppressive.

LOL.. I see you are working hard, bootlicking for US like defending on how US will maintain the edge , doing hard selling to curry favor US. And here you are then try tell us you dont agree with these policy. What a 180 degrees change when question of US policy towards Pakistan. Pakistan and US do not complement each other, Their policy, administration are all clashing. Its between choosing Pakistan and US only. You naively think US will still do good for Pakistan and still cling onto the hold of restoring the pride of US while still try pledge loyalty to Pakistan. Drop your avatar, you are not fit to fly that flag.

US is bend on destroying both Pakistan and China becos both countries seek their own destiny and do not wish to be rules under the imperialism of US.

Xi is not allowing the real information to come out . there are 21 million phone connections in the China which are not working.

how about people with multiple business phone account don't need as much now because their businesses were shut down? Every business owner I know has multiple phones and phone numbers, one for personal, a couple for business, it's not that surprising, they don't need as many phones when they can't even operate their business.

free press? How about there's real threat that American infiltration to buy influence in the media, in fact, a lot of smaller countries have their media essentially controlled by American influence and spread misinformation and manipulate their politics. Funny how you show video after video from western source, like I said, you are brainwashed. To date, there still isn't hard evidence of genocide, but "interviews" after "interviews" and speculations after speculations, show us the real proof that china is killing and genociding Muslims, you make claim, you prove it, the burden is on you, not on china. So stop claiming it's china propaganda, you make the claim, so you are the one spreading propaganda.

exccept you are not asking questions, you are making direct accusation without any proof except western sources that has agenda, who's spreading propaganda now?

Then how about allowing all country social sites to operate in? If China is so open why CCP wants social media companies of other countries to adhere to its degraded policies? We all know how the doctor was warned just in January?
Or how about teaching Chinese how Mao killed some 20-30m people in the name of cultural revolution. Or how about freedom to protest. Even CCP politicians are disappearing in China for talking against clown Jinping. So don't come here and talk how normal we are , how we grew up normally. It will all seem normal till you speak up against CCP.

CCP is not China. But that's not what CCP wants u to believe.

sure the doctor was warned, but that doesn't mean China knew the virus at the time and hid it. It means China didn't know the new virus existed, and didn't believe that doctor said a new virus was causing epidemics. It's unfortunate, but that's completely different than "hid" the truth. I'm not a fan of Mao, but he didn't kill 20-30M people, you are mistaking bad communist economic policy with "killing", he made a bad mistake and millions of people suffered as result, but that's completely different than intentional trying to kill.

free press? How about there's real threat that American infiltration to buy influence in the media, in fact, a lot of smaller countries have their media essentially controlled by American influence and spread misinformation and manipulate their politics. Funny how you show video after video from western source, like I said, you are brainwashed. To date, there still isn't hard evidence of genocide, but "interviews" after "interviews" and speculations after speculations, show us the real proof that china is killing and genociding Muslims, you make claim, you prove it, the burden is on you, not on china. So stop claiming it's china propaganda, you make the claim, so you are the one spreading propaganda.

exccept you are not asking questions, you are making direct accusation without any proof except western sources that has agenda, who's spreading propaganda now?

Is that xinjiang or not in the video?or is that switzerland? Are those police officers in xinjiang or in norway? The person following them everywhere was that from CCP or sweden?

The burden is on you because nobody from North pole to South pole believes you. Why cant you open up xinniang to journalists? Let them go and see. What are you hiding?

Its funny how American and British foreign agents operating illegally in China and even going as far as comitting crimes like tresspassing in China just to collect "more convincing feeling" emphasis on feeling footage they can spin into propaganda against China to promote, justify and support terrorism and civil unreset in China allways so vocaly complain about Chinese surveilance monitoring and tracking them and treating them like foreign spies, "even" when they lie about being simple tourists.

Back
Top Bottom