What's new

China's secret internment camps

This. For a few $$$ Pakistani posters here are trying really hard to suck up to China and overlooking what they are doing to the uighurs. If we condemn India over Kashmir why dont we do that with uighurs? Another problem here is the propaganda by chinese posters opening new threads on how milk and honey is flowing in the rivers of china when you counter them they get defensive about the regime.

Show me an instance where there have been mass protests or critical reporting on the CCP policies? None because people are afraid they will get locked up or go missing.

Whom do you call neutral?tell me?how many documentaries or reports do you want from neutral sources?

The problem is that Uighurs issue started since 2010 when there were multiple terrorist attacks against civilians, that's when this whole thing started. I'm not saying chinese cast wide net policy of cracking down is the best choice or policy, but it did bring stability. But trying to cast it as Chinese against Muslim, you are playing right into the hand of west smearing campaign, who try to equate chinese cracking down on extremest = against Muslims. china never cracked down because they are muslims, otherwise, china would have cracked down long time ago, including chinese largest muslim population, Hui. The reason many Muslim countries including Iraq, Pakistan, Indonesia.... supported china in UN is because they are also themselves sufferer of terrorist attacks, while western media essentially equated Muslim=terrorist, by supporting chinese Xinjiang actions, these countries are essentially telling the west to F off, and saying no, Muslims are not terrorists and we support chinese way of cracking down on extremists, even if those extremist happened to be Muslims, just like us Muslim countries, don't you get it?

All this talk about genocide and oppression and all you can do is show me pictures of a parking lot. LOL

You have interviews with these oppressed Uyghurs. How did these old women "escape" these camps?

Nothing makes sense.

You are in effect erasing one type of people and trying to forcefully replace them with a new generation that is atheist/communist.

So this is a clear example of China dancing on very thin lines and technicalities. To get away with what really is in practice Genocide.
genocide? let me see the mass graves or gas chambers. Please.

here, number of protests in china.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_and_dissent_in_China

I'm sorry, it's not against Muslim, but against what they perceived as terrorist and separatist threats. Largest Muslim group in china is Hui, not Uighurs, I'm not seeing anyone "persecuting" Hui muslim.
Another problem here is the propaganda by chinese posters opening new threads on how milk and honey is flowing in the rivers of china when you counter them they get defensive about the regime.
Yeah exactly @Khan_21 and the tacit approval of PDF mods for this propoganda is even more annoying. But the worst part is the horrible anglish and poorly put together sentences of these Chinese CPC bots.

genocide? let me see the mass graves or gas chambers. Please.

here, number of protests in china.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protest_and_dissent_in_China

I'm sorry, it's not against Muslim, but against what they perceived as terrorist and separatist threats. Largest Muslim group in china is Hui, not Uighurs, I'm not seeing anyone "persecuting" Hui muslim.

You cannot prove anything to a chinese poster. You show him a source he will say its from the west , you show him a source from the east he will tell you thats not true. Its like teaching physics to a cow.

If the CCP tells you the sky is green it has to be green.

You cannot prove anything to a chinese poster. You show him a source he will say its from the west , you show him a source from the east he will tell you thats not true. Its like teaching physics to a cow.

show me genocide evidence, please, mass grave, mass killing, mass gas chamber. Please, show me something. You are one play into west propaganda using flimsy circumstantial "evidences", not us. You make accusation, the burden of proof is on you!

You are in effect erasing one type of people and trying to forcefully replace them with a new generation that is atheist/communist.

So this is a clear example of China dancing on very thin lines and technicalities. To get away with what really is in practice Genocide.

Yeah exactly @Khan_21 and the tacit approval of PDF mods for this propoganda is even more annoying. But the worst part is the horrible anglish and poorly put together sentences of these Chinese CPC bots.

new generation of atheists? The population of Muslim in china hasn't changed much, in fact, the share of Muslim population increased slightly over the past 60 yeas due to chinese one child policy imposed solely on chinese majority Han. What genocide are you talking about? The are many Muslims population in china, the largest being Hui, along with others, somehow you telling me china is persecuting Muslims simply because china is cracking down on Uighur extremists, who simply happens to be Muslim?

All Uighurs are extremists?? And if you say no then why are all Uighurs being sent to these "Re-education Gulags" with rivers of milk and honey??

All this talk about genocide and oppression and all you can do is show me pictures of a parking lot. LOL

You have interviews with these oppressed Uyghurs. How did these old women "escape" these camps?

Nothing makes sense.
exactly! Many of these "escaped" Uighurs holds Chinese passports. I wonder how they were able to escape ruthless Chinese concentration camp with gas chambers and mass graves, obtain passport from chinese government, fled to the west and conduct these interviews. Many of these "tortured" interviewees look so fat and well fed they look like they have high sugar content in their body.

All Uighurs are extremists?? And if you say no then why are all Uighurs being sent to these "Re-education Gulags" with rivers of milk and honey??
did I say all Uighurs extremists? There are 10M Uighurs in china, you saying all of them are in concentration camp? how brainwashed are you? like I said, I don't agree with China's cast wide net approach which put anyone they feel suspicious for reeducation, but saying china is persecuting 10M Uighur is simply ridiculous. Like I said, Uighurs dances and culture is widely celebrated in china. When I was growing up, the propaganda is Uighurs are brothers and sisters and part of chinese nation.

a video of xinjiang girl showing her hometown, 5 months ago. Don't tell me they are all in camp. She has plenty of videos, just click in and see all her videos about her Xinjiang hometown. Her videos are widely circulated in China, go ahead and translate comments below and see how chinese are "discriminating" and "persecuting" Uighurs.

A video of Uighur girl showing her hometown. A picture of Uighur man making tikka masala. A memoir of an Uighur Uncle how he loves CPC. A museum showing how the Uighurs are nice obedient Chinese communists. Cute. All the Uighurs sing songs of glee in the land where rivers of milk and honey flow.

Wah bai wah.
exactly! Many of these "escaped" Uighurs holds Chinese passports. I wonder how they were able to escape ruthless Chinese concentration camp with gas chambers and mass graves, obtain passport from chinese government, fled to the west and conduct these interviews. Many of these "tortured" interviewees look so fat and well fed they look like they have high sugar content in their body.

did I say all Uighurs extremists? There are 10M Uighurs in china, you saying all of them are in concentration camp? how brainwashed are you? like I said, I don't agree with China's cast wide net approach which put anyone they feel suspicious for reeducation, but saying china is persecuting 10M Uighur is simply ridiculous. Like I said, Uighurs dances and culture is widely celebrated in china. When I was growing up, the propaganda is Uighurs are brothers and sisters and part of chinese nation.

a video of xinjiang girl showing her hometown, 5 months ago. Don't tell me they are all in camp. She has plenty of videos, just click in and see all her videos about her Xinjiang hometown.

A video of Uighur girl showing her hometown. A picture of Uighur man making tikka masala. A memoir of an Uighur Uncle how he loves CPC. A museum showing how the Uighurs are nice obedient Chinese communists. Cute. All the Uighurs sing songs of glee in the land where rivers of milk and honey flow.

Wah bai wah.

You know what genocide means? In Nazi Germany, Jews were banned, casted as evil and sent to gas chamber. Yet in china, Uighers, Uighur TV and Movie stars and Uighurs culture are celebrated in media and everywhere in china, chinese people see them as their own, yet you telling me Chinese is "persecuting" Uighurs?

bEldXhf.jpg

Look at how sad-happy she is. I know genocide when I see it and this is 1000% genocide.

Normal happy people don't smile like that.....only people whose entire families were exterminated can smile like that.

Notice how clean the streets are? Why are they so clean? There is only one clear and logical answer. The CCP regime forces wiped away all the blood after the genocide. that's why the streets are clean. If anybody tells you it's because of normal routine maintenance, you have been trolled by a wumao 50 cent army soldier.

Uighurs TV stars, baskeball stars, all these people chinese see as their own and proud of them representing china. Dilraba Dilmurat and Gulnazar are hottest tv celebrities in china, more so than Han chinese.

Dilraba Dilmurat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilraba_Dilmurat

Gulnazar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulnazar

Chinese Uighurs male TV and movie stars

https://new.qq.com/omn/20190922/20190922A0H7Y100.html

chinese Uighur basket ball star: Abudushalamu Abudurexiti
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abudushalamu_Abudurexiti

Lmao

The CCP trolls are going full steam...

What does tour guides, movie stars and other "celebreties" have to do with that the whole Uyghur pop. is going through??

I can easily claim that since there are many black football (American) & basketball players, that must mean that black people in the US don't live in ghettos and aren't discriminated against during police encounters...

As for the Pakistani who are talking about "sources"...well guess what? I have seen those same "sources" being shown around this forum whenever the narratives fits us. And the sources on the Uyghur matter are many.

You can't claim it's a conspiracy against China, especially when many Chinese on PDF already know & sometimes let out the truth...

Let me post some screenshots:

unknown.png

Our esteemed Chinese member slipping that China took over Turkic (Uyghurs are Turkic) land.
unknown.png

And finally, this thread is about the Uyghurs....not the US or any other whataboutism you trolls want to pull in.

If your sources tell you Millions are in camps, tortured, killed, buried; you'd show us some proof, yes? Dude, you're doing the VERY thing you're screaming about - only opposite!

You call anyone who disagrees a "CPC bot", well you're posting here stuff that strongly backs up Pentagon's game plan. Are you a PentaBot?

Lmao

The CCP trolls are going full steam...
Here comes another PentaBot. :-)

If your sources tell you Millions are in camps, tortured, killed, buried; you'd show us some proof, yes? Dude, you're doing the VERY thing you're screaming about - only opposite!

You call anyone who disagrees a "CPC bot", well you're posting here stuff that strongly backs up Pentagon's game plan. Are you a PentaBot?

No one's denying the fact that the US has ulterior motives in the Chinese Western front...

But that doesn't mean there is no oppression being taken place. Xinjiang is just North of Kashmir.

Muslims all around the world support Kashmiris, Palestinians, Bosnians, African Muslims, Uyghurs and Rohingyas.

Why is it hard for Pakistanis to digest that Uyghurs are being oppressed? Ironically, it was also hard for some Pakistanis to accept that Rohingyas were being discriminated until Western sources brought that events into limelight. :rolleyes:

Here comes another PentaBot. :-)

Thanks bro, I'll add that term to the multitude of terms I am given by hypocrites. :lol:

you'd show us some proof

You're a bit late to the party....search Xinjiang or Uyghur keywords on the PDF search system and find the proof.

It has been submitted by multiple members over time. Or do a quick google search instead of burying your head in the sand. :D

It has been submitted by multiple members over time. Or do a quick google search instead of burying your head in the sand. :D
I know how to dissect a propaganda piece written to feed/peddle lies. I don't need to be brainwashed. :-) It's interesting that 2-3 of you guys are sitting in the US, pushing out anti-China material. Are you working for an NGO or some "research group"? I find that fascinating considering you guys call yourselves Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom