What's new

China's secret internment camps

I know how to dissect a propaganda piece written to feed/peddle lies. I don't need to be brainwashed. :-) It's interesting that 2-3 of you guys are sitting in the US, pushing out anti-China material. Are you working for an NGO or some "research group"? I find that fascinating considering you guys call yourselves Pakistanis.

Lmao, yes, I'm being paid $100 per hour for my time on PDF. :lol:

Also, since we're talking about nationalities, are you a Pakistani??

Cuz neither of your flags show the Pakistani flag. :rolleyes:

I know how to dissect a propaganda piece written to feed/peddle lies.

Someone who's been thoroughly brainwashed says that. :lol:

Lmao, yes, I'm being paid $100 per hour for my time on PDF. :lol:

Also, since we're talking about nationalities, are you a Pakistani??

Cuz neither of your flags show the Pakistani flag. :rolleyes:

Someone who's been thoroughly brainwashed says that. :lol:
Dude, move on. You're clearly a bootlicker of high calibre that I am sure to give up on. :-)

No one's denying the fact that the US has ulterior motives in the Chinese Western front...

But that doesn't mean there is no oppression being taken place. Xinjiang is just North of Kashmir.

Muslims all around the world support Kashmiris, Palestinians, Bosnians, African Muslims, Uyghurs and Rohingyas.

Why is it hard for Pakistanis to digest that Uyghurs are being oppressed? Ironically, it was also hard for some Pakistanis to accept that Rohingyas were being discriminated until Western sources brought that events into limelight. :rolleyes:

Thanks bro, I'll add that term to the multitude of terms I am given by hypocrites. :lol:

You're a bit late to the party....search Xinjiang or Uyghur keywords on the PDF search system and find the proof.

It has been submitted by multiple members over time. Or do a quick google search instead of burying your head in the sand. :D

so you are equating Uighurs with all Muslims? again china is not against Muslims, china is against extremist, many of them happened to be Uighurs who are Muslims. Just like terrorists in Pakistan, Malaysia, Iraq, terrorists who just happened to be Muslims, don't you see the difference? Why are you pushing western narrative that china is against Muslim, when majority of Muslims in china are perfectly fine, including Hui, the largest Muslim population in china.

Also, showing videos, celebrities doesn't mean anything? Why would china celebrate Uighurs culture, people, stars when there is systematic "persecution" against Uighurs as claimed in the west? why put out propaganda brainwashing Chinese people that Uighurs are brothers and sisters and part of us? what's the point of doing that if china's intention is to persecute Uighurs? Also, look at all the comments below that video, and all other videos posted by her, translate them and see what the vast majority sentiment of chinese people toward Uighurs, please do that and see for yourself how chinese is "discriminating" and "persecuting" Uighurs. Now compare that with vast majority of American comments below Yahoo news /Youtube on anything Muslim related.

I knew this already but this author has put it very clear - crystal clear.

"...The CIA and US State Department not only have close, longstanding links to the Uyghur diaspora in Europe and the United States via organisations such as the World Uyghur Congress and the American Uyghur Association, but have forged new ties with Uyghur Islamist extremists fighting in the Middle East. The CIA and US military have relied on Al Qaeda-linked fighters in the dirty war in Syria, nominally targeted against Islamic State, but, in reality, aimed primarily at toppling the Assad regime backed by Russia and Iran.

According to a 2017 policy brief by the International Centre for Counter-Terrorism in The Hague, thousands of Uyghur extremists have been fighting in Syria. While some joined Islamic State, the largest contingent belongs to the Turkistan Islamic Party (TIP) which has been operating under the umbrella of Al Qaeda’s Jabhat al-Nusra. From 2017, Uyghur militia in Syria increasingly made China, rather than the Middle East, a focus of their propaganda. Amid Al Qaeda and Islamic State videos calling for a jihad against China, TIP leader Abdul Haq declared: “China is not only our enemy, but the enemy of all the Muslims.”

The coincidence between this declaration of jihad and the escalation of the aggressive US propaganda campaign over the past two years is suggestive. Just as US imperialism exploited right-wing Islamists including Al Qaeda in the 1980s to mire the Soviet Union in an unwinnable war in Afghanistan, so there are undoubtedly sections of the CIA and Pentagon that are at the very least considering whether to back and assist a new “holy war” in Xinjiang to undermine the CCP regime in Beijing."
-- Source

So these PentaBots are clearly on a mission; only the new target is CHYNA (in Trump's accent). :-)

Last edited:
Dude, move on. You're clearly a bootlicker of high calibre that I am sure to give up on. :-)
Leave it bro, HE/SHE has been a Chinese hater the first moment he join this forum, i can assure it don't give a damn about Chinese muslims, it just taking it as an excuses to bash Chinese, check out its post record.

Leave it bro, HE/SHE has been a Chinese hater the first moment he join this forum, i can assure it don't give a damn about Chinese muslims, it just taking it as an excuses to bash Chinese, check out its post record.
Yeah I saw. He's most likely sitting in some sweaty call centre in Bengaluru, India. :laugh:

Yeah I saw. He's most likely sitting in some sweaty call centre in Bengaluru, India. :laugh:

Typical dehati behavior.

You're not even Pakistani. :lol:

Either that or you don't know how to properly use this forum since your country flag is the UK, meaning that you were born in the UK while your location flag is from Netherlands.

Would you like a English or Dutch source on the Uyghur matter to understand? :rolleyes:

You've hurt its feeling badly, now its beginning to crying for help like a poor baby

You can't even write proper English. And yes, I am crying, at the sad state of your and your ilk's usage of the English language. :lol:

As I mentioned in other reply to you already, many chinese come to the west and find many of the claims in the US media simply ridiculous. 350,000 chinese students go to US each year, 150M chinese traveled outside china as tourists in 2018 (number corroborated by counter party countries) and they know how rest of the world operates and know the drawbacks of CCP. Many chinese grew up just like any others in the world, but they also experienced one of the fastest wealth accumulation the world has ever seen. The previous generation was starving, but this generation get to go to school and get to choose to go to chinese (tuition subsidized by government) or foreign universities. When they go to the US, and see American media claim chinese government is evil, it enslaves chinese people, chinese are shackled by their government, everything that contradicts their own experience, you think CCP needs to pay them to defend against these sort of lies?

Then how about allowing all country social sites to operate in? If China is so open why CCP wants social media companies of other countries to adhere to its degraded policies? We all know how the doctor was warned just in January?
Or how about teaching Chinese how Mao killed some 20-30m people in the name of cultural revolution. Or how about freedom to protest. Even CCP politicians are disappearing in China for talking against clown Jinping. So don't come here and talk how normal we are , how we grew up normally. It will all seem normal till you speak up against CCP.

CCP is not China. But that's not what CCP wants u to believe.

All the smiley use is making you look really butthurt . Have you gotten your citizenship yet or you going to go back to China ? The CCP reach must be tremendous , sitting in US and yet still shivering in your boots to criticise government policies:lol:

Nobody supports you guys except the Blind supporters of the regime . Again I have yet to see anyone ask anything or hold your leader accountable . or you afraid you cant do that because you will go missing like this guy did?

https://thehill.com/policy/internat...coon-disappears-after-criticizing-xi-jinpings

Chinese property tycoon 'disappears' after criticizing Xi Jinping's coronavirus response: report

This is the only reason why Chinese declared deaths ufrom korona is just 4000. The true figures is in Millions.

Then how about allowing all country social sites to operate in? If China is so open why CCP wants social media companies of other countries to adhere to its degraded policies? We all know how the doctor was warned just in January?
Or how about teaching Chinese how Mao killed some 20-30m people in the name of cultural revolution. Or how about freedom to protest. Even CCP politicians are disappearing in China for talking against clown Jinping. So don't come here and talk how normal we are , how we grew up normally. It will all seem normal till you speak up against CCP.

CCP is not China. But that's not what CCP wants u to believe.
Say the "Greatest defender of Muslims" oh boy oh, you DN are just simply shameless to the core:lol:

Yes each and every media is selective . East , West . North South everybody from Arctic Circle to Antarctica is selective only China knows the truth.

You are discussing with people with agenda. They are paid for propaganda. They will do anything to defend the sins of their country and their master Xi.

Back
Top Bottom